Herbies Caption Competition Version 2 - Win Free Seeds!

I believe it's a "trick" photograph from the late 1800's or the "Victorian era" done by a man named "William Henry Wheeler" in Oxford. It was taken along side of another photo. A man holding his head and the knife that cut it off in the other hand,, creepy lol..

Anywho here we go for # 4

2486ed998b4586941a32ec560e8bf616.jpg

"Is this what I have to do to get your attention?"

>Link to the Beans<

So ...

Certain special people that shall remain nameless thought that the bird in the picture was a ROOSTER, made asinine cock comments so other people who already made valid entries have to start over?
Humanity is so disappointing, full of retards ruining everything for everyone. This really grinds my gears.

Hurrrrr Durrrr :bravo: I thought this was an adult website.

Vlad

So ...

Certain special people that shall remain nameless thought that the bird in the picture was a ROOSTER, made asinine cock comments so other people who already made valid entries have to start over?
Humanity is so disappointing, full of retards ruining everything for everyone. This really grinds my gears.

Hurrrrr Durrrr :bravo: I thought this was an adult website.

Vlad

The "Adult" part of your post is more to the point than you think.

It might have had more to do with a child in the picture. Having pictures of children with weed is strictly against guidelines here.
That would be my best guess. I actually wondered if that would stay posted. Calm down....have a hit...:passitleft:

:)
:thumb:

Yea... :bongrip: Too late, I've already calmed down. Have nothing more to say about it now except bye bye seeds.
And sorry but I edited my post after you've pasted it in your response.

You're right though... a kid with a joint in the mouth is so over the edge, especially during the ages of 2 men being allowed to father a child, abortions, flat earth and fake NASA space missions.

I've got to go back to my journal now, it's quiet there. :bongrip:

Vlad

The "Adult" part of your post is more to the point than you think.

It might have had more to do with a child in the picture. Having pictures of children with weed is strictly against guidelines here.
That would be my best guess. I actually wondered if that would stay posted. Calm down....have a hit...:passitleft:

:)
:thumb:

You are exactly right Cana. No pics with kids. I got hit with that once when I accidentally posted a pic. Won't make that mistake again. :) :circle-of-love::peace:

Vlads a cock, cut his head off. :rofl:

Herbies Mobile

Glad you have a sense of humour Vlad :thumb:

2486ed998b4586941a32ec560e8bf616.jpg

What 420 does to Herbie after running a comp featuring a chicken, I mean child.....

Herbies Mobile

Back
Top Bottom