Herbies Caption Competition Version 2 - Win Free Seeds!

2486ed998b4586941a32ec560e8bf616.jpg

When I was younger I had a brass pole for a neck and from my lofty perch I would look down gleefully upon the girls that danced under my face for money. But then Obama became president and the economy collapsed so now I live in a trailer park eating TV dinners and watching Family Guy.

! herbiesheadshop.com soma-hash-heaven-seeds-

Vlad:bongrip:

I remember when I was but a child, sitting on a chair having a smoke, best mate to my side.. I made a pledge that day, that the end should come the same way for both of us...
Herbies Mobile

Sorry to all who entered the competition so far, but due to the image, the competition was deleted... so

Win a pack of your favorite seeds!

We just want you to give us a caption for the image below. You can enter as many times as you like

Then copy and paste a link from any 1 of our three sites (! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds , ! Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery or ! Herbies Pick and Mix Single Cannabis Seeds ) with the seed you would like to win.

The winner will receive a a 3 or 5 (depending on pack sizes) pack of their chosen seeds!

Competition will end 8th February 2016 (9am GMT) and the winner will be announced shortly after.

Good Luck!

2486ed998b4586941a32ec560e8bf616.jpg

! Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery

I'd love some of your Northern Lights seeds because like the picture in question says " We're heads above the rest!"

Back
Top Bottom