Hey guys

Nice meeting you all. First-time grower here. Looking forward to learn more here. Thanks
Hey @mrdavidbuddz9 hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Are you going to start an indoor garden?

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @mrdavidbuddz9

What type of growing do you want to learn?

If you want to see what our growers are doing checkout some of the journals.

When you start a grow journal let us know so we can follow along with you.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from out sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey buddy!

This is the place for whatever you need to know. Any thoughts on set up or strains or any questions you have off the bat we can tackle?

I have a how to start a grow journal link on my signature. It would be really helpful for you to visit some journals in progress and/or completed journals to see how everyone sets up and documents their grows. You will also be able to see any troubleshooting the growers did along the way that can help you be proactive if and when you come across a growing issue.

I'm a soil, tented grower both autos and photos. If I can help, don't hesitate to hmu.

Good luck!

Good morning hope all is well on your end....as a first time grower like myself, you have come to the right place....lots of helpful people and information on everything throughout this site. When you get a journal started let me know I'll be along for the ride.

Welcome @mrdavidbuddz9 :welcome: I started growing last September and just finished my first grow:blunt: You have definitely come to the right place. The more you share the more help you will get :) Consider starting a grow journal so we can all follow along.

Oh, and Hi @Bob492 whatcha growin?

Happy Growing.

1643163863331.jpg

Back
Top Bottom