Hi, guys!

it's not mine

So, it's not me, but a friend of mine is going to start growing cannabis so his 19 y/o daughter and 24 y/o son don't have to go to a dealer. It that wrong? Anyway, he...is from Long Island and is happy to be part of the club here! He looks forward to learning all he can. But remember, it's not mine. :)

Welcome Itsnotmine and your friends 19 & 24 year old .
I have a link for new members below on this post that will get you started ! Also check out the sponsors for all your needs to get this grow going!

Welcome Itsnotmine and your friends 19 & 24 year old .
I have a link for new members below on this post that will get you started ! Also check out the sponsors for all your needs to get this grow going!
lol Itsnotmine and your friends 19 & 24 year old but welcome to :420:

Welcome to 420Mag @it's not mine :ganjamon::rofl: Tell your friend i do not think that is wrong, if your kinds are going to smoke let it be bud that you've grown. :rollit:
Let your friend know he should start up a grow journal so we can follow along! :yahoo:

Thanks for the welcomes. My friend ordered 3 strains from "The Vault"; Northern Lights, 8 Ball Kush, and CBD Moby Dick Medical. All three are feminized autos. He plans to put each into separate 10-gal containers and use Fox Farm Ocean Forest once mature enough to transplant from the peat pellets he'll be using. As you can probably tell, he has done a lot of research. How does this sound?

Thanks for the welcomes. My friend ordered 3 strains from "The Vault"; Northern Lights, 8 Ball Kush, and CBD Moby Dick Medical. All three are feminized autos. He plans to put each into separate 10-gal containers and use Fox Farm Ocean Forest once mature enough to transplant from the peat pellets he'll be using. As you can probably tell, he has done a lot of research. How does this sound?
what happened to she lol

Welcome to 420 :welcome:

Sounds like "someone who isn't you" picked some great strains ;)

So, it's not me, but a friend of mine is going to start growing cannabis so his 19 y/o daughter and 24 y/o son don't have to go to a dealer. It that wrong? Anyway, he...is from Long Island and is happy to be part of the club here! He looks forward to learning all he can. But remember, it's not mine. :)

:welcome: to :420:it's not mine...:rofl::rofl:...I tried that once :hmmmm: it didn't work :rofl:.......

And no it's not wrong...if their gona smoke may as well be from a source you can trust :thumb: but I digress cuz it's not yours :rofl::rofl:

Welcome and good luck to everyone.

Welcome @it's not mine , it's right, not wrong. They certainly are going to go elsewhere if they don't go to your friend. I live in smallsville so I'm not too concerned with the "street" issues involved with my 20 yr old scoring his own smoke, but I do like the idea that he isn't blowing his hard earned cash on it. Now if I could just get him to do some dishes...

I use fox farm stuff in plain soil, it is working very good for me, but I don't have much past data to go off. I think the consensus from the big pot brains has shown the brand isn't that important, it's how you apply it. Just about everything I read and what my limited experience has been is the manufacturer feeding schedules are mixed super hot! I've burnt the crap out of more than one plant and had to flush because I gave too much nutes. I run 25-30% strength now with about 15% runoff to clear accumulated waste, let them go to bone dry and repeat, the girls really like it. I did add molasses during flower for my first run (2 tsp/gallon) and this time around I'm using koolbloom by General Hydroponics to see what kind of results I get adding a bloom booster to the mix.
Maybe you could start a journal for him so we can check out the gear see his progress! We love to follow along here and the pot geniuses will be able to check in on you and offer help in the appropriate place.

Cheers, gl to your friends grow! :yahoo:

what does anyone here use?
Mega Crop is working well for me-I like the simplicity...It works from sprout to harvest.
4 grams per gallon for veg,5 grams for late veg/early flower,6 grams per gal for full flowering.
It doesn't get much easier than that,and it's cheap,too... (as am I)
If your friend doesn't want to spend a lot of time mixing nutes,he might want to give it a try...

Back
Top Bottom