Hi my name is Sharon and I'm from a small town in Ontario Canada

Where please ?

And what currency is that ?

Cheers
USD but if you're in a foreign country then the same fixture will cost you almost double. Click on the TF650. You're in Canada so if you have someone across the border that will let you use their US address you can get the light for $300. This is the light I will be replacing the COBs I currently have in the tent with. The bonus is the light was designed to be able to move and rotate the light bars anywhere on the fixture rack so that you can even out the ppfd across your canopy.

One other fact I forgot to mention was when you dim HID bulbs you change the light spectrum. LED's don't change spectra when they are dimmed.

USD but if you're in a foreign country then the same fixture will cost you almost double. Click on the TF650. You're in Canada so if you have someone across the border that will let you use their US address you can get the light for $300. This is the light I will be replacing the COBs I currently have in the tent with. The bonus is the light was designed to be able to move and rotate the light bars anywhere on the fixture rack so that you can even out the ppfd across your canopy.

One other fact I forgot to mention was when you dim HID bulbs you change the light spectrum. LED's don't change spectra when they are dimmed.
That's still over $600 in Cdn...

Yeah, I'm good with all the disadvantages of my current light ;)

11 Mar The Girls day 8.jpg

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom