High! New grower: indoors on a fairly low budget

CARSO

I started an indoor grow using the light from a myraclegrow hydro system. The plants have migrated to a 2x4x6 tent with 2 1000 watt leds and a ac infinity carbon filter system. Seeds were Durban Poison from a buddys back yard grow. Pictures to follow.. plants are now in 2nd week of flower. Cost so far is around $350 including soil

I started an indoor grow using the light from a myraclegrow hydro system. The plants have migrated to a 2x4x6 tent with 2 1000 watt leds and a acinfinity carbon filter system. Seeds were durban Poison from a buddys back yard grow. Pictures to follow.. plants are now in 2nd week of flower. Cost so farr is around 350 including soil
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀 :welcome: :woohoo::thumb::party::420:

1677201625934.jpeg

Welcome @CARSO I think I grow decent weed & don't put much money into my grows.
You can always add to your setup, If you can't grow plants, all the equipment in the world won't help. :goodluck:
Lots of help here if you get in trouble just ask.

Welcome @CARSO I think I grow decent weed & don't put much money into my grows.
You can always add to your setup, If you can't grow plants, all the equipment in the world won't help. :goodluck:
Lots of help here if you get in trouble just ask.
Thanks Joe. Ive grown outdoors a couple times but thats pretty easy peasy in comparison> Im an oldtimer and one of my buddys kids has taken me under his wing and given me some good advice.Ive taken his advice but scaled it down to fit my affordability needs

Welcome CARSO to 420 Magazine
Looks like your ready to start a journal of your grow . I have a helpful link in my post below for new members , check it out . Also is our sponsors plus the contest which are going on as we type, check them out and enjoy . To contact any of us just do this @CARSO and we see it in the alerts . Have fun .

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CARSO

Nice looking garden you have there.
Is your soil LOS, or will you be feeding her nutrients?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Had been awhile since I greeted someone sitting here stoned took a little while to get it loaded .

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my frie

Big Betty on thE left turned out to be Big Burt hes gone.Olive Oil looking good. Started a feminized autoflower Cantalope Kush be awhile before she goes into the tent
1677239940004.jpeg

Why do you have more than one seedling per pot? They'll crowd each other out and you'll end up with a smaller harvest. Unless you're still looking for a female for each pot, I'd pick the best one for each and let that one be the focus.

It all started as a grand experement and progressed into an invesment the seeds were not feminized weeded out the males until 4 left and moved 2 to a friends house to veg until spring and kept 2 in seperate pots one of my females turned out to be a male
Well, when you said you got your seeds from a friends backyard plant, I had a feeling it was going to be an issue. There was probably a Hermie out there the seeds came from & those seeds are more a 50/50 chance of going male on you from what I've seen when trying to grow them. The worst part is, they might not turn Hermie till late flower when you're getting closer to harvest. Still was OK for smoking IMO; but had seeds which was kind of a turn off.

Back
Top Bottom