High! New grower: indoors on a fairly low budget

Welcome to 420 Magazine @CARSO

Nice looking garden you have there.
Is your soil LOS, or will you be feeding her nutrients?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Soil is some low budget Foxfarm I just started using Gaia bloom for the Durban and the Gaia all pupose for the seedling Cantalope Kush

Well, when you said you got your seeds from a friends backyard plant, I had a feeling it was going to be an issue. There was probably a Hermie out there the seeds came from & those seeds are more a 50/50 chance of going male on you from what I've seen when trying to grow them. The worst part is, they might not turn Hermie till late flower when you're getting closer to harvest. Still was OK for smoking IMO; but had seeds which was kind of a turn off.
When the one tuned out male I seriously considered keeping it for the female to get seeds.My female Durban is coming along nicely. there are alot of bud sites at least 15 that I spotted. Shes definately all girl. My buddy had males and females so Im pretty sure the seeds came the "natural" way . He gave me a bag of weed and I noticed all the seeds and that it was pretty decent smoke so I kept them. I will be going with feminized seeds once I get thruough this grow. A friend has offeded me clones also

When the one tuned out male I seriously considered keeping it for the female to get seeds.My female Durban is coming along nicely. there are alot of bud sites at least 15 that I spotted. Shes definately all girl. My buddy had males and females so Im pretty sure the seeds came the "natural" way . He gave me a bag of weed and I noticed all the seeds and that it was pretty decent smoke so I kept them. I will be going with feminized seeds once I get thruough this grow. A friend has offeded me clones also
Separate them, reveg your female if you recently flipped. Grow out male and collect pollen. Flip your female again, pollinate/dust a few lowers 2-3 weeks in. Decent weed and a few seeds, the natural way.
Happy growing

Well, when you said you got your seeds from a friends backyard plant, I had a feeling it was going to be an issue. There was probably a Hermie out there the seeds came from & those seeds are more a 50/50 chance of going male on you from what I've seen when trying to grow them. The worst part is, they might not turn Hermie till late flower when you're getting closer to harvest. Still was OK for smoking IMO; but had seeds which was kind of a turn off.

2711.jpeg

2707.jpeg

I started an indoor grow using the light from a myraclegrow hydro system. The plants have migrated to a 2x4x6 tent with 2 1000 watt leds and a ac infinity carbon filter system. Seeds were Durban Poison from a buddys back yard grow. Pictures to follow.. plants are now in 2nd week of flower. Cost so far is around $350 including soil
So sorry I'm late my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome: :ciao:
Hope you are doing well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Trying my hand at cloning I have 2 SLH (Greenhouse)clones from a plant I popped from a seed about 5 weeks into flower and anouther 3 waiting to take their place when done. Now thats what I call low budget. The original plant was harvested good weed but the plant had to endure a lot...she got quarantined to the garage when she got bugs I managed to get ridof the bugs completely when a couple of ladybugs flew in and chompped on them for a couple days. Then came the 30' weather. Idid the best I could with a small heater and surrounded by plywood and mylar plus my light runs hot.

Trying my hand at cloning I have 2 SLH (Greenhouse)clones from a plant I popped from a seed about 5 weeks into flower and anouther 3 waiting to take their place when done.
What's your cloning process? I found cloning was really hard until I found something that clicked. Everyone seems to have their favorite method. Mine's in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom