Horse's Crawlspace Grow

i think that is a great result dude esp when expecting less. what a joyful day it must ahve been to jar it all up. i cant wait to do the same myself :)

i think that is a great result dude esp when expecting less. what a joyful day it must ahve been to jar it all up. i cant wait to do the same myself :)

Thanks Staffy, I am still waiting for the official Weights and Measures man to show up LOL

Everybody must be canning, I got the last case of jars in town :grinjoint:

:peace:

Highdee Ho Mick,

The chopping was trip. I tried it in the dark. Even with a head lamp and green lights, untangling that scrog was an adventure I don't want to repeat :grinjoint: Remind me not to do the over, under, and around weave the next time :)

Everybody has been drying for a week. Due to some unexpected circumstances, I had to dry the girls on the floor between layers of newspaper. I could uncover them at night, and a gentle ceiling fanning did the rest.

Today was canning day :yahoo:

DSC08250.jpg

After I cut everything off the stems, and trimmed them a little more, I'm still kind of shocked at the weight.

2.7 ozs, 2.4ozs, and 3.1 ozs... just over 8 in bud. I thought I was going to end up with about 3ozs after all the travails I put those girls through :ganjamon:

I know for 1000w that's pretty pitiful, but I'm ecstatic :yahoo:

Worst thing of this is I just came down with a chest cold... I wanna sample LOL

heheh It's worth the effort. Once you get that scrog tweaked you'll be glad you put the time in.:cheer:

A half pound stash is a great finish to your first indoor run. Congrats Horse.:bravo: Well done bro, looking good.

Bad timing on the chest cold. Get well soon, it sucks to be sick but it's just wrong when you have unsampled bud.

excellent....
hey, thats my receipe for fan leaves.....ahhhhhgg....not for me...nearly o.d. on the last peanut butter cookies i made....think i got the flu at the same time tho...still sick...still cant stand the smell of pot...thats awful....maybe a while until i smoke something again....when i can stand the thought...even quit smoking cig....anyway, the receipe for the cookies is safe....just dont think i'll ever use it again....all i ate was 2 1/2....dang guys, be careful with the edible medibles....hugs, L

heheh It's worth the effort. Once you get that scrog tweaked you'll be glad you put the time in.:cheer:

A half pound stash is a great finish to your first indoor run. Congrats Horse.:bravo: Well done bro, looking good.

Bad timing on the chest cold. Get well soon, it sucks to be sick but it's just wrong when you have unsampled bud.

Thanks Mick, I gotta work on the stretch. I might have gotten 3". I think I had everything on hold for so long, the girls forgot what they were supposed to do :grinjoint:

Hey check out this coco scrog:

IMG_52661.jpg

and this one looks to be a vertical scrog... in coco also

IMG_58403.jpg

I'm not throwing the screen away!

ya totaly, it will drop a bit, hopefully not to much for ya. this scrog up above is crazy. very nice. for the standing scrog, would u just have the plant crwl up the wiring and just feed it throught at a certain time so they dont go to far out, pretty crazy.

lol. your location cracks me up

excellent....
hey, thats my receipe for fan leaves.....ahhhhhgg....not for me...nearly o.d. on the last peanut butter cookies i made....think i got the flu at the same time tho...still sick...still cant stand the smell of pot...thats awful....maybe a while until i smoke something again....when i can stand the thought...even quit smoking cig....anyway, the receipe for the cookies is safe....just dont think i'll ever use it again....all i ate was 2 1/2....dang guys, be careful with the edible medibles....hugs, L

High Lavandar,

Ha, fan leaves would make a pretty garnish though, wouldn't they?

Sorry to hear about your temporary aversion to pot. I can't even think about smoking anything... I'd be in the bed next to OMM.

Mrs Horse gave me her last cookie last night, when I was looking exceptionally pitiful. Smoothed me out pretty good. We can't ever figure out how much reefer to put in edibles. From your story, sounds like less is best :)... or maybe less cookies? LOL

Hope you get better soon... we should get 420 to start up a Rock n Roll Rest Home for all us ailing geezers. But they probably know we probably wouldn't leave when we got better :grinjoint:

Take care.

You'll sort the stretch out soon enough, I've got faith in you.:thumb:

Nice scrogs, thats the kind of bud density I'd like to see.

"From your story, sounds like less is best ... or maybe less cookies? LOL"
Hey Horse,
How can you not eat at least two??? Stashing a lot of scrap for butter, and some for hash as well!

You'll sort the stretch out soon enough, I've got faith in you.:thumb:

Nice scrogs, thats the kind of bud density I'd like to see.

Hey Mick, no kidding on the density... be interesting to see what's on the other side of those screens... probably some guy from Oz :grinjoint:

Is the stretch a timing deal? That's what I'm thinking... every little hitch seems to stress an indoor grow, and enough little things, well...

Got the hps ballast today. Start re-setting up tomorrow :slide:

"From your story, sounds like less is best ... or maybe less cookies? LOL"
Hey Horse,
How can you not eat at least two??? Stashing a lot of scrap for butter, and some for hash as well!

High Tmac,

I know, go light, eat a 1/2 dozen :) Thing with me is, I don't feel anything, so I have another, and another... then it's winkin', blinkin', and noddin' :grinjoint: and most people think I'm just acting normal.

Hey Mick, no kidding on the density... be interesting to see what's on the other side of those screens... probably some guy from Oz :grinjoint:

Is the stretch a timing deal? That's what I'm thinking... every little hitch seems to stress an indoor grow, and enough little things, well...

Got the hps ballast today. Start re-setting up tomorrow :slide:

Don't know how I missed this but better late than never. Yeah the timing is different from strain to strain but after a few scrogs it should easier to estimate when to stop tucking and just let 'em grow.

It always amazes me that these plants can do so well indoors, given all the substitutes they have to deal with as opposed to an outdoor grow. I use a couple of drops of Superthrive in every feeding to help them deal with the various stresses.

Are you setup with the hps now? WHat are you running for plants?

DOH!!! just noticed the new link in your sig.

Don't know how I missed this but better late than never. Yeah the timing is different from strain to strain but after a few scrogs it should easier to estimate when to stop tucking and just let 'em grow.

It always amazes me that these plants can do so well indoors, given all the substitutes they have to deal with as opposed to an outdoor grow. I use a couple of drops of Superthrive in every feeding to help them deal with the various stresses.

Are you setup with the hps now? WHat are you running for plants?

DOH!!! just noticed the new link in your sig.

High Mick,

Yeah, I think my work here is done :smokin: I will try another scrog when I find some plants that like to naturally run. The torture the last girls endured was even more powerful than Super Thrive :)

Speaking of which, I love that stuff. I've read where it does absolutely nothing. Maybe using it just calms me down enough that my vibes don't freak the girls out??? Dunno, but I've done some bare root transplants with plants soaked in ST, and they never missed a beat.

Seems to help in cloning water, too.

Looks like there's something about a lot of the B vitamins that these ladies love?

Hey Folks,

You can probably stick a fork in this one, she's done :)

Thanks to everybody that stooped in, we're enjoying the fruits of your information.

Horse Badortiz

Back
Top Bottom