How Long Til A Bud Forms After Putting It Into The Flowering Stage?

You guys are to funny, lol,( good looking plants to both of you, hope I can get something off this.)

Found 4 more of those on the tips and clipped them off and now I'm left wondering if I did the right thing, lol.

Looking the plant over those were the only spots that they grew, ( the tips )

Hope I did'nt just kill the colas.

Naw, you just performed a Bris or 4.

You guys are to funny, lol,( good looking plants to both of you, hope I can get something off this.)

Found 4 more of those on the tips and clipped them off and now I'm left wondering if I did the right thing, lol.

Looking the plant over those were the only spots that they grew, ( the tips )

Hope I did'nt just kill the colas.

If you snipped them out carefully all should be well. Even if the tip of the bud is gone the buds below should grow fatter as a result. Maybe tag those buds further down on a branch with a twist tie and see how they look later when they are all filling out.

L8r

Snowed this morning, lol, glad I got the girls inside.

Told you they were telling me something was going to happen.

It was trying to rain and then it turned into the white stuff, ( don't see that to many times in aug. ) and almost 1/2 inch stuck for about 3 hours.

Warmer temps in the forecast.

Well I killed the girl on that move but she gave out some good smoke from what some have said. ( that broke my heart when I coudnt save her.)

I have one more that is budding out real well, has another month to go and maybe get my shower room back, lol. Right now it is taking up the whole 4x5 shower area.

I think I will
0052101.JPG
start my next grow starting in Feb. and be more prepared for the unforseen things that can happen.

That was the last picture of the big girl before she died.

0081587.JPG
0052102.JPG
Not really sure what happened. Don't think frostbite had anything to do with it.

For some reason she just did'nt like being inside the house. She was fine for about a week and then went downhill really fast.

I figure I got at least a pound of leaves ( after dryed ) that will be good for brownies,

Just gota keep this one alive for anothe month or two.
0071742.JPG
0042233.JPG

Damn good harvest from one plant. I really gotta let my ladies grow bigger!

My First Lady started to die well past normal harvest. She had had enough, like your did. it was sad terminating her. But I have a lot of her daughters!

Back
Top Bottom