How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I cant wait till I can get started making my own fem seeds too
great info from a bunch of you guys Toker :thumb:

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

led-2nd-day.png

I'm already so impressed with my new IGRO-342LED.

The plants have all gotten noticeably bigger overnight, and really seem to love it!

My next goal is to learn how to reprogram it to get the most outta an autoflower.

I think I want a 16 hour daytime, with a short light intense afternoon in the middle of sunrise to sunset. :)

Maybe some clouds go by.....

Looks great Toker! Such a comforting color cast for some reason. I could sleep in that tent with those babies. :laughtwo:

Thanks Canna!

Auto's don't need a tent tho!

So I don't use one, and I do sleep with them in fact. :)

Congrats on your apparent 420 promotion. :party:

It's a cool title, and you do it justice already.

led-2nd-day.png

I'm already so impressed with my new IGRO-342LED.

The plants have all gotten noticeably bigger overnight, and really seem to love it!

My next goal is to learn how to reprogram it to get the most outta an autoflower.

I think I want a 16 hour daytime, with a short light intense afternoon in the middle of sunrise to sunset. :)

Maybe some clouds go by.....
Try this program....It was designed for other non canabis plants that are very similar to autoflowers.

16hr_Grow_program_graph.png

Thanks Canna!

Auto's don't need a tent tho!

So I don't use one, and I do sleep with them in fact. :)

Congrats on your apparent 420 promotion. :party:

It's a cool title, and you do it justice already.

Thanks Toker! So many new members joining here. Keeps a person quite busy. LOL

I forgot you don't use a tent. I can see the walls in the pic now. oops. :laughtwo:

fat-fan.png

Heres a shot of my HBD lower fan leaf.

This is from the female I'm spraying with Colloidal Silver.

Today I only sprayed the nodes.

As new leaf growth appears I'll spray it also. :)

You just keep spraying Colloidal Silver daily until pollen sacs open.

got my CS today!!!! Let the spraying commence!!:cheer:

Wow thats cool.

Good luck!!

I hope got the same Colloidal Silver, and make tons of fem seeds! :)

THANKS FOR THE LUCK!!!!

i have the bio silver ultra colloidal spray...hopefully it works! i forgot what kind you said to get but just went with it.

im starting spraying on my berry ryder and plan to self it with my other berry ryder and ALSO cross pollen it with my auto ak for a berry ryder x auto ak stock

aallssoo just ordered afghan kush ryder and 60 day wonder to grow out and make stock.

Oooo two of my favorite strains!!

Good sounds like you got the right Colloidal Silver. :)

How many PPM?

Anything more that 50 PPM's is to high, and needs to be watered down with distilled water.

WARNING Tap water will ruin your Colloidal Silver.

why will tap water ruin the mixture?

why will tap water ruin the mixture?

The silver ions are very unstable in the distilled water.

They are attracted to, and combine with anything else found in tap water.

Once they combine they are no longer active, and will no longer work for a reversal.

Hey, thanks for sharing news on this topic. I'm interested in seeing how making seeds using Intelligent-Gro LED will turn out. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to it!

Hey, thanks for sharing news on this topic. I'm interested in seeing how making seeds using Intelligent-Gro LED will turn out. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to it!

Hey welcome to 420 Splif!

1st post on my grow log!! :)

It's the Colloidal Silver that's going to change the plant to produce pollen.

Not the LED. :rofl:

Oooo two of my favorite strains!!

Good sounds like you got the right Colloidal Silver. :)

How many PPM?

Anything more that 50 PPM's is to high, and needs to be watered down with distilled water.

WARNING Tap water will ruin your Colloidal Silver.

:high-five:
50ppm

i sprayed the berry ryder last night and this morning but not the fans just all the nodes and new growth.

Q's?

1) is it required to spray the whole plant in the beggining or am i ok spraying the nodes/new growth?

2) after spraying is ok if a fan is lightly blowing on it or shoud you allow it to dry with out a fan to ensure absorption and not evaporation?? (not sure if im thinking into it to much here or not?)

Thanks Toke!!

Yeah I like to hit the big leaves only once.

If you spray them every time they really suffer.

Hit those nodes every time, and as buds form hit those every time also.

But spraying the Colloidal Silver one time on those leaves don't hurt at all.

I use a fan also, and keep it outta harsh light until dry.

Yeah I like to hit the big leaves only once.

If you spray them every time they really suffer.

Hit those nodes every time, and as buds form hit those every time also.

But spraying the Colloidal Silver one time on those leaves don't hurt at all.

I use a fan also, and keep it outta harsh light until dry.

RIGHT ON:Namaste:

Have you crossed any autos with photo girls?

Back
Top Bottom