HPS is better than LED

Vegged and flowered (35 days 12/12) under 600w LED and she looks good to me but what do I know since this is my first grow.

DSC_0043-001_zpsehouts4d.jpg

cola_zpsuxpgsofw.jpg

DSC_0019_zpsc0ibfrao.jpg

Re: Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape in Doc Bud's Kit

BK ,ya eh...i agree with you 100% when speaking of price and how they arrive at it. They are way too expensive for sure. My BM 2 i have cost me close to a grand by the time you add all the fluff but couldn't grow what or how i do with HID's. If it wasn't for all the heat...i may still be using them.....it's the heat man ,the heat. I can't afford to buy a fancy AC unit for my lil GR and wouldn't have room for it anyhow.When LEDS came about ...i was just as happy as i was ,when FEM. seeds hit the market....yeepa, yeepa! Cheers BK and have a great night my brotha.:high-five:

Which model of BM II do you have? Looking at purchasing one myself for a 2'x3'x6' GM...not sure if the extra cost of the od/god models is worth it...

Which model of BM II do you have? Looking at purchasing one myself for a 2'x3'x6' GM...not sure if the extra cost of the od/god models is worth it...

Hey there nxumdon! I've got the BM2 675xg. It absolutely rocks, period. You don't need the od/god models but if you can afford them!!! go for it!. I for one would love to have a 675god. Anyhow ,check out some of my journal Duggan does Desfran...... There's a lot of pics throughout the journal showing all my lites in action. Cheers eh!

Hey there nxumdon! I've got the BM2 675xg. It absolutely rocks, period. You don't need the od/god models but if you can afford them!!! go for it!. I for one would love to have a 675god. Anyhow ,check out some of my journal Duggan does Desfran...... There's a lot of pics throughout the journal showing all my lites in action. Cheers eh!

What are your thoughts on running a BM 300XG in a veg/flower box that is 34"x24"x72"? Enough light, or should I try to get two? Are these much different from AdvancedLED DS XTE line, as they both use Cree Osram chips...just looking for advice as I spec out a build :) Thanks for the help.

Yes nxumdon, the BM 300xg would be lots for that small area....but...but, if you ever plan to make it bigger than, it won't be. Personally, I would get the 675, it's more than big enough and will give you MORE than enough lite and you could expand if you like ,later on.I no nothing about the Advanced stuff, sorry,....I do know the BM's are the shit. I've had mine going on two yrs. now and I just love it. Would love to try a G.O.D. one though. Park it at the top of the room and forget about it the whole grow...no need to mess with the height every few weeks or so cuz they are just so powerfull! Hope I've helped ...you might wanna check out the Dorm Grow line up of G8 led's as well. Have four of there lights in the same room as the BM 675xg to supplement for bloom. Could have prolly omitted those since the BM 's. in there but ...it's just not me to do that...I need lots, it's my freeked out personality,,,,more, more ,more! Cheers eh!

Back
Top Bottom