Hutch's First Grow: Amnesia Haze Auto In ProMix HP

Hi,Hutch- Your plants are looking good!
It's funny how the smaller plants look when you first begin LST on them-
Some folks who see them at this stage would probably ask you why you're trying
to kill the poor little thing ;) But those of us who know, see it and say "damn,that's looking good"
It really looks like you're getting the hang of it...keep up the good work!

Hi,Hutch- Your plants are looking good!
It's funny how the smaller plants look when you first begin LST on them-
Some folks who see them at this stage would probably ask you why you're trying
to kill the poor little thing ;) But those of us who know, see it and say "damn,that's looking good"
It really looks like you're getting the hang of it...keep up the good work!

Thanks carcass, appreciate it!

Good work hutch, plants are looking nice and healthy keep up the good work

Thanks Tom! Just finished reading your journal. You have a very interesting grow there. Your training method is producing a huge number of bud sites! Once I've finished with the plants I'm growing currently I plan to seriously consider growing a photo or two. First I need to accumulate a reasonable stash so I can afford to devote the time it will take to harvest a photoperiod.

Photoperiods look so much more fun than autos. With autos it seems you really only have about ten or twelve days of play time between the only topping, around day 18 to pre-flower around day 28. After that you have to worry about stunting. I keep LSTing but I won't really know if I've hurt or helped until it's time to get out the scales.

Thanks hutch, the training has took quite a while to get how I wanted it but I believe I have 1 plant too many in there and also veg'd a few weeks longer than I should have. I started out on autos but I don't think they're really worth it unless you can get 10 or more in grow spaces, but I personally will be staying away from autos from now one, my first auto was a amnesia haze aswel and yielded me about 25gram if I remember correctly, and yes your right about only having a certain amount of time to train and play about with them, it's all a learning curve still though for me also :thumb:

Morning @HutchBenedict .
Lambsbreath looks healthy. Nice fluffy early buds there.
WW got some interesting gymnasties going on there. I agree it seems quite early to be showing pistils. I may have missed this but is this an auto?

Amnesia Haze Auto Day 74 (Day 34 of Flower)

Last feeding/watering was 4 days ago and then it was only a litre, so she was very dry and thirsty. Lower leaves were drooping as much as that old stiff salt-laden foliage could. Lots of yellowing leaves. Fed her 3.5 litres of 6.0ph tap water with just FloraBloom at 50% or 7.5ml/gallon.

Hoping to harvest in about 10 days so this may be the last feeding.

IMG-1473.JPG
IMG-1476.JPG

She's looking good,Hutch!
Ten days may be a little too soon though,but the trichomes will let you know.

I'm trying to figure out what plant to start next. I'm thinking an auto every 4-6 weeks should be enough to keep us in smoke while at the same time keeping the tent relatively uncrowded. Mostly we like sativas but for the next plant I'd like to grow a high CBD strain.

Opened an account at The Vault after reading negative reviews of Crop King. So far I can't complain about CKS, the Lamb's Breath and White Widow seem excellent but why risk crazy genetics? The Vault is mind-blowingly exhaustive but the website is very slow here in Vancouver, at least for me. Hard to research while wading through molasses (blackstrap of course).

I've been buying 10:1 or 20:1 at the dispensary and mixing it with a sativa to taste. This seems like the best strategy as I seem to need some sativa to quiet my rls.

Anyway, these Dinamed CBD Auto Feminised seeds look pretty good. Does anybody have an opinion on this strain or any other recommendation for a high CBD plant?

Gotta agree with you on The Vault website-they've
got the goods,but their website is as slow as molasses in January....

Buying CBD strains is funny-I paid $53.00 at the dispensary for an eighth of Ringos Gift -guaranteed to not get you high & paid $48.00 for an eighth of Purple Punch,which gets one very,very high.
How things have changed....

4/20 is good for planting too...

Gotta agree with you on The Vault website-they've
got the goods,but their website is as slow as molasses in January....

Buying CBD strains is funny-I paid $53.00 at the dispensary for an eighth of Ringos Gift -guaranteed to not get you high & paid $48.00 for an eighth of Purple Punch,which gets one very,very high.
How things have changed....

4/20 is good for planting too...

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: guaranteed not to get you high. Things have changed indeed!

4/20 is a perfect day to plant! Great idea!

Back
Top Bottom