I Do CDN Clones - So Said The Lighthouse Keeper

How long would you say a clone takes to recover once its put in the dirt? Thanks for the cookie, ill save it for later when im watching fireworks lol.
Good question, toast. The first clones I got from ThcBiomed went straight from the cloneshipper to 3 gal smartpots, without missing a beat. They had very well developed root systems. The clones from WeedMD are not near as developed, so going to have to keep a close eye on them.

Good morning friends ;)
Happy long weekend! Happy Canada Day! Happy 150th birthday, Canada! :party::happy-birthday::party:

Four of the five ladies seem to be settling in fine. The fifth, a Ghost Train Haze hasn't given up yet, but seems to be struggling. I raised the light this morning to 16" and went to full spectrum. Will be checking periodically today to see how things are.

Day 3
DSCF63931.JPG

DSCF63981.JPG

DSCF63971.JPG

DSCF63962.JPG

DSCF63941.JPG

struggling, but I think she'll make it ;)
DSCF63952.JPG

snarley nothing like starting rite out testing all your skills im sure you can pull it off the one thing that makes growing difficult is the patient part thats something i have learned with these girls is you have to be patient,those girls are going to grow up to be some killer weed!

snarley nothing like starting rite out testing all your skills im sure you can pull it off the one thing that makes growing difficult is the patient part thats something i have learned with these girls is you have to be patient,those girls are going to grow up to be some killer weed!
It looks like I might have to pay a bit more attention to these little ladies for the first little bit. I was spoiled by ThcBiomed's clones, so a little challenge this time around. Should be interesting ;)

Get the struggling one misted good. Repeat at least 2-3 times daily until it starts settling. Also a humidity dome would drastically improve it's chances of survival

Get the struggling one misted good. Repeat at least 2-3 times daily until it starts settling. Also a humidity dome would drastically improve it's chances of survival
Cutting a 2 liter pop bottle in half now, will cover her.
Will the light burn her if misted?

That can happen if the light is very close in this phase. I would take it a little further away until they are established.
Cutting a 2 liter pop bottle in half now, will cover her.
Will the light burn her if misted?

That can happen if the light is very close in this phase. I would take it a little further away until they are established.
Light is at 16". Full spectrum. Do you think it should be higher? The other girls seem ok with that distance.

Id maybe back it up a bit.. do you have an app to measure luxs on your phone? 40k or more would be too much for them right now i would think

I'll look for an app now. Thanks toast :thumb:

I'd back it up and use vegg only button. They need to focus on rooting now, not growing

Light is at 16". Full spectrum. Do you think it should be higher? The other girls seem ok with that distance.

When using the app you have to figure out where the light sensor is on your phone.. mine is on the top by the ear piece. Helps get 'accurate' readings.. dunno if its accurate but its a good way to judge light intensity. Luxs from the sun midday are over 100k
I've tried 4 different lux meters and they are all over the place. So that approach isn't working LOL. Thanks though.
I think the humidity dome is helping. I switched back to veg spectrum only and dropped light down a bit again. Will just keep checking throughout the day to see how she is doing. I don't want to sacrifice 4 clones to try to save one. To be honest, I think they shipped these clones a bit before they were ready.
Thanks for all the input and help :thumb:

Yeah, I was just gonna say that I don't think they look ready. You risk having to wait 1-2 weeks for them to settle properly if they're as little developed as I fear

I've tried 4 different lux meters and they are all over the place. So that approach isn't working LOL. Thanks though.
I think the humidity dome is helping. I switched back to veg spectrum only and dropped light down a bit again. Will just keep checking throughout the day to see how she is doing. I don't want to sacrifice 4 clones to try to save one. To be honest, I think they shipped these clones a bit before they were ready.
Thanks for all the input and help :thumb:

Yeah, I was just gonna say that I don't think they look ready. You risk having to wait 1-2 weeks for them to settle properly if they're as little developed as I fear
They definitely aren't near as developed as TchBiomeds clones. Not saying that is a totally bad thing, just means I am going to have to treat them differently. It propbably wouldn't have hurt to have put them into my starter tray with dome and heater mat for a couple days, but I think we will pull through this with a bit of patience and TLC.
Wish me luck guys :high-five:
And thanks for all your help :)

Back
Top Bottom