I Do CDN Clones - So Said The Lighthouse Keeper

Good morning friends ;)
Girls are still struggling a bit. The one GTH is under dome. Veg spectrum only, lights at 14", 18/6 light schedule.
I'm really trying to give this new LP a chance, but so far I don't think I would re-order from them.

Day 4
DSCF64072.JPG

DSCF64091.JPG

DSCF6410.JPG

Ghost Train Haze trying hard
DSCF64081.JPG

That's really disappointing from a licensed clone provider. They sent you half-rooted clones. They should have been under the dome 2 more weeks before they were shipped to you. You'll probably experience that all leaves turn completely yellow before you'll see any signs of new growth. Mist them daily, but try to force them to create roots by not misting them too often. They need to be forced to drink from the ground. But right now I think first priority should be to let them get over the shock. They don't look well. Especially one of them looks like it may wilt and die. Keep it under the dome and let's keep our fingers crossed. It may surprise us!

Yeah - Maybe give them a chance to fix their mess before we judge them. but on the other hand - If they're in the business of selling clones they should know when they're ready. Anyway! If they're not rooted, they should at least include instructions on how to "store" them while they finish their rooting process

Did u contact them about how the arrived and yer struggles now?
They should know your issues especially since they are new to shipping clones

Did u contact them about how the arrived and yer struggles now?
They should know your issues especially since they are new to shipping clones
Trust me, they know. I have not had a lot of good luck with them right from the start. The customer service people are great at what they do, but good customer service with poor product just isn't enough.
I am their first clone customer, so you would think they would have sent me their best product. WeedMD really needs to step up their game ;(
I posted the following on LIFT, and got a phonecall and email from WeedMD CEO, asking me to remove it as I should now be a happy customer. Told him I wasn't a happy customer as I hadn't received the clones yet, and that I would post a reply to my comment on LIFT with an honest and fair review once I did receive them.

My LIFT comment:
"Beware of this company. First off, they didn't know they could accept my ACMPR personal grow registration, it took a couple calls to Health Canada to straighten that out, as well as emails to ACMPR.
Then after the email WeedMD sent me quoting $10 per clone, 5 clone minimum order, when the time came to pay, they changed it to $100 for first 3 clones, then $10 for additional.
After much discussion, they offered me a $70 coupon towards next order. There will be no "next" order. After letting them know I would be sending another email complaining to ACMPR and Health Canada, they called me back and said they would honor the original quote this one time only.
This is the company that told me that they were compassionate to medical patients, and wanted to make clones available at reasonable prices, with the $10 per clone quote. After dealing with them for one week, and just now getting confirmation of order, I will be looking for another provider that shows a more ethical manner of doing business."

I agree with you snarly, they should be well rooted before they ship. I have faith in you to recover them, but I would be very disappointed with the quality. Good to know and glad you shared. Here's sending them good vibes .

You know, I really wanted to give them a fair chance. I understand growing pains, but if the CEO of WeedMD gets involved and they still send product that is not ready, that tells me that they need to re-evaluate their program.

Thanks for the vibes, I'll pass them along to the ladies :)

They should also be aware that we are a pretty tight community on here and take these reviews very seriously. If they want a good customer base, that's not exactly a good way of starting out. You should of titled it WeedMD clone review so when anyone googles the name, they get to know the truth. .
I wish I had done that. I wasn't sure if 420 would have allowed me to put a non sponsor name in the title.
Let's see what happens after the weekend ;)

I was so happy for you when I saw how you can order clones sent right home to you with documentation and all. Very cool shit! But they should own their shit and deliver a product that's ready to be transplanted. Otherwise they should state so in the papers they send with them. Something like: WARNING! The clones need to be kept under a dome for 7-14 days. Mist daily and wait until you see visible roots before you transplant them to your preferred medium"

You receiving your package made me dream a little about a future where this can be possible also in this part of the world. The north-pole is a little bit behind when it comes to these things :) Anyway! Was talking with my gf about it and how cool it would be to sell clones. Cool job!

Funny thing is, DeVille, when I ordered them, they said they had to cut them first. I specifically asked if they would be mature, and if I could transplant them right away. They said absolutely I could, and that I could also flip them to flower after 2 weeks. I even told them that I was using Pro-Mix HP, specified the light they would be under, and gave them a list of nutes and supplements I would be using.
They did call me the day the clones were delivered to let me know they were on the way. They had already arrived by the time they called me lol. I mentioned that at least one of them looked pretty sad, and that the whole order was not close to the quality of ThcBiomed clones. They asked me not to compare to ThcBiomed, and that it costs me more per clone and higher shipping to purchase from ThcBiomed. But they promised they would make note of my comments.

i love that make note bs imo they should be sending you a whole new order to make it rite if they want repeat business make em squirm snarley that is total bs and im sorry you have to deal with this crap!

here have some of this it might make it a little better:passitleft:

i love that make note bs imo they should be sending you a whole new order to make it rite if they want repeat business make em squirm snarley that is total bs and im sorry you have to deal with this crap!

here have some of this it might make it a little better:passitleft:
Thanks stickie :passitleft:
Let's see what happens after the long weekend is over. :)

Funny thing is, DeVille, when I ordered them, they said they had to cut them first. I specifically asked if they would be mature, and if I could transplant them right away. They said absolutely I could, and that I could also flip them to flower after 2 weeks. I even told them that I was using Pro-Mix HP, specified the light they would be under, and gave them a list of nutes and supplements I would be using.
They did call me the day the clones were delivered to let me know they were on the way. They had already arrived by the time they called me lol. I mentioned that at least one of them looked pretty sad, and that the whole order was not close to the quality of ThcBiomed clones. They asked me not to compare to ThcBiomed, and that it costs me more per clone and higher shipping to purchase from ThcBiomed. But they promised they would make note of my comments.

THCbiomed is more expensive to have shipped no doubt, but they are a plant when they arrive. Well worth the extra bucks for a much better product. They won't last long with there clones if that's there idea of keeping there costs down lol. Everything there doing is good with packaging etc, it's really a quality issue that's all, hope they do improve, I like to see variety and options. There facility needs to have clones prepared and ready to go, customers order for convenience. Roots should be blowing out the sides of those plugs when they arrive, how do they know the health and quality of the clone if they cant see roots (crazy).
Anyway that's enough bitching for today lol. Good luck Snarly you'll get them there .

I'll be doing my best to coax them along, but I feel like they are in the ICU ward ight now :)
I'm really curious to see what WeedMD's response will be when I talk to them on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom