Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartpots

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

Today is Day 24 of the Veg period and things are really taking off now!!!

My holy Grail OG's are freakin bushy as heck and each one has about 6 to 8 tops per plant right now...thank's to the LST...Definitly a hardy strain and so far amazed by the explosive growth..These already smell strong, like a skunk walked by...

My xj-13 is really growing strong as well, more like a long vine though, not as tight of nodes, which is typical of a sativa. She is growing at least 1" per day and all of the auxillary branches are really starting to stretch upwards...she probably has about 5-7 tops as of now..

The Kali Kandi is also growing very hearty and bushy...not as much as the Holy Grail og but still very branchy and hosting about 6-7 tops so far!!

My OG101's have finally stopped there temper tantrum and have decided to join the rest in growing...lol. My back OG101 is now almost caught up to the rest...not as much branching, seems to have more stretch between nodes but still has right now at least 3-4 tops....The other lil Runt OG101 is now finally showing positive growth and has a few full sets of fan leaves now!! still she is only about 8-10 inches tall and I haven't even been able to LST her yet so we will see...not too happy with this strain so far, but still going to see what happens in the end...hope im wrong...lol

Today I gave there feeding of full strenth nutrients...
2 days ago I mixed up 2.5 gallons of distilled water with:
90ml EJ grow
10ml EJ bloom
10ml EJ Catalyst
10ml EJ Micro
10ml EJ MetaK

20ml of Adv Nutrients H2 (Humic acid)
20ml of Adv Nutrients F1 (fulvic acid)
2ml of Adv Nutrients Liquid CarboLoad
***all of my Adv Nutrients additives are non-plant feeding...for feeding soil and chelation****

General Organics BioRoot 10ml
General Organics Bioweed 5ml (cold pressed seaweed)
General Organics Cal/Mag 10ml

10ml of pure Coconut water
1 tbsp organic unsulfured molassas..

Haven't even been checking PH at all and so far everything looks real healthy....thanks IRIE!!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, support and for following along!!! This one should be more exciting in the weeks to come!!

Re: Icemud Holy Grail OG - Kali Kandi - SoCalDam OG - XJ-13 - Organic - Soil - Smartp

Here are the photo's for Day 24 of veg

Full Tent view
DSC026941.JPG
DSC026955.JPG

OG101's
DSC026973.JPG
DSC026963.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC026984.JPG
DSC026993.JPG

Xj-13
DSC027003.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027012.JPG

damn Ice their really takin off, cant wait to see them in another month, gonna be bushy as shit, are you gonna try and keep them low like that?? i can picture nothin but colas stickin up everywhere, but yea man your doin an good job, looks good!!!! :thumb:

Hi ice hoep you dont mind me taking a seat ladies looking healthy cant wait to see the switch!

Appreciate you swinging thru for the show!! I look back at my last grow compared to this one and they are way ahead of the others at the same time frame!! Stay tuned cause I think this one is going to be impressive!

Good Luck

There's some green in that 101 it's coming back slowly! Everything else looks great.

Thanks T12, I was pretty confident that they would bounce back, though it has taken much longer than expected...finally the smallest of the group is showing some nice healthy leaves!! Can't wait to see how they perform!!

Looking Great :thumb:

Thanks Dr F!! Your grow is also looking very healthy!! great job and thanks for tuning in!!

damn Ice their really takin off, cant wait to see them in another month, gonna be bushy as shit, are you gonna try and keep them low like that?? i can picture nothin but colas stickin up everywhere, but yea man your doin an good job, looks good!!!! :thumb:

Thanks SukaF, yeah I'm really impressed with how explosive there growth is so far, and there still in there 4th week... :) I am going to keep LST going as long as I can until overall they reach about 18" or so...at that point I will untie them and install my V-SCRog screen and start training the scrog...Should be within the next 2 weeks or so for the screen.. I want to work on the outside ones mostly, seems that they are growing more lanky like OG's typically are so I am trying to pre-branch them as much as possible so when they shoot up 2' during flower stretch, there will be enough branches to work with...Thanks for being a part of my grow and for the kind words!! much appreciated!

Ice ladies are looking very nice and green bro love the LST job I see your still hanging on to your straggler mine finally took off and shes is way busher than my other females lol anyways Nice work cant wait*

Thanks Crower...your Scrog is looking freakin awesome...I really think you will be happy with what you yield in the end..really healthy looking and you filled your screen nicely...and really good to see the use of blue planet nutrients and how healthy your plants look...thanks for stoppin thru and for your help and encouragement!!

Today is Day 28 of my 2nd grow...(28 days since clones planted) So far things are looking great... Not much to report on today, took my humidifier out of my tent now that the plant's seem to be thriving and have enough fan leaves to properly transpire... also gave me much more room to branch the ladies out and prep them for my V-Scrog that will be added in a few weeks... Both of my OG101's are looking healthy and going in a positive direction, so I decided to LST the runt, now that she has a few full sets of fans and has been showing explosive growth.. I also moved my OG101's back to the MH side off my tent, to give them more intense light now that there leaves are established well and have "gotten used" to the HID lighting...

I also tightened all of my LST strings on the ladies, as well as added a few more tie-down points throughout the tent...I'm trying to keep LST going until the plant's are large enough to add my SCROG screen and then continue training from there...My holy grail OG's are outshining all of the other ladies and each now have a good 8-12 tops as well as tons of bushy growth...

Well not much else to report though, besides I still am enjoying the fruit's of labor from my first grow...man a 2month cure makes it taste sooo good!!

Here are the photo's for veg day 28....enjoy!!

Full Tent views with both MH and HPS lights on..

DSC027022.JPG
DSC027032.JPG
DSC027101.JPG

OG 101's
DSC027092.JPG
DSC027082.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC027071.JPG
DSC027062.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027043.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027053.JPG

Nothing really to write about today, the ladies are looking great...Heres there photo's for today...Day 27 of Veg...

Tent overview
DSC027113.JPG
DSC027124.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027131.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027142.JPG

Holy Grail OG's

DSC027151.JPG
DSC027162.JPG

OG101's
DSC027171.JPG
DSC027181.JPG

Yellow sticky cards work...!!!! Die Fungus Gnat!!! LOL
DSC027191.JPG

Today was feeding day for my ladies...Day 29 of Veg...

Yesterday I mixed up 3 gallon's of distilled water with:
EJ Grow 120ml
EJ bloom 15ml
EJ catalyst 30ml
EJ micro 20ml
EJ metaK 10ml

General Organics BioRoot 20ml
General Organics BioWeed 5ml
General Organics Cal/Mag 20ml

Advance Nutrients F1 (fulvic acid) 20ml
Advanced Nutrients H2 *humic acid 30ml
Advanced Nutrients Liquid Carboload 5ml
Advanced Nutrients Rhino skin 10ml

about 1 tbsp of unsulfured organic molassass

This was all bubbled for 24 hours...not even sure what the ph was because with organic's I no longer check it.... :) and so far so good!!!

Today I watered the ladies...they really were dry and needing some water so they seemed to almost stink with goodness after their feeding...the aroma was really strong!!! :)

Other than feeding them today, not much else to report...

Here are the photo's for day 29 of veg...

Full tent view

DSC027201.JPG
DSC027212.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027222.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027231.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC027242.JPG
DSC027251.JPG

OG101's
DSC027262.JPG
DSC027272.JPG

Figured I would take some more photo's because my first ones were blury..Also moved the bushy Holy Grail OG's to the outside and moved my slower growing OG101's to the middle to receive the best balance of light. I also tightened the LST down and added a few more strings...Going to bush them as much as possible for the next 2 weeks before I untie them and install my V-Scrog screen..

Here's tonight's photo's

Full Tent View
DSC027284.JPG
DSC027291.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC02730.JPG

DSC027311.JPG

Xj-13
DSC027321.JPG

OG101's
DSC027341.JPG
DSC02733.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC027353.JPG
DSC027362.JPG

Your holys' are coming along nice and bushy ice nice job I see your runt starting to finally pick up lol...My runt is the most bushy and the biggest now go figure right anyways how long do you plan to veg are you topping at all?

Whats up Crower! Yeah I couldn't be happier how the Holy Grail OG's are doing...every day they seem to be bushier and bigger...very hearty plant!! I had faith in the runt...and now she's comming along and hopefully will catch up to the others within the next 2 weeks...she is supposed to be a 10 week flower so I still have much faith in her potential...hooray for runts!!! lol...

Most likely I will be in veg for another 3-4 weeks....I should be adding my scrog screen in about a week or 2 and then I will start training them to fill her in...I still have been doing LST since there first week and will continue to do this until the scrog screen is installed.... I really don't want to top my plants because it seems to stunt there growth more-so than LST which has virtually no recovery period...LST seems to work great for me so I think I'm just going to stick with it until the SCROG...

Thanks for tuning in buddie... your grow looks amazing!! SCroggin!!!

Today is day 30!! my ladies have been in veg for a little over 4 weeks now and really taking off. I forgot to mention that yesterday I added a DIY CO2 generator... (water jug, water, sugar, yeast) and it seems that with that and the feeding yesterday the ladies exploded with growth overnight... :) So today I decided to add 2 more DIY CO2 jugs to the tank. I have read both pro's and con's of using (yeast/sugar/water) for CO2 production and most have said it doesn't add enough to make a difference... I would think its safe to assume that even raising the ppm by 100 with CO2 should have a positive effect on growth and I would imagine by adding 3 of these water jug/CO2 producers I should be at least accomplishing this.....

I couldn't be happier how everything is looking, now I just hope that my "runt" OG101's will catch up to the rest, now that they are growing like weeds...lol..

Here are the photo's for Day 30 veg!!!

Full Tent view
DSC027373.JPG
DSC027383.JPG

Kali Kandi
DSC027393.JPG

DSC027461.JPG

XJ-13
DSC027404.JPG

OG101's
DSC027411.JPG
DSC027422.JPG

Holy Grail OG's
DSC027431.JPG
DSC027441.JPG
DSC027451.JPG

Decided this evening to snap some more evening photo's of the ladies... Did some more LST and supercropped a few branches to help structure the base of the plant evenly for the upcomming SCROG... Wow it seem's like everytime I peek into the tent there larger than before!!!

DSC027471.JPG
DSC027481.JPG
DSC02749.JPG
DSC02750.JPG
DSC02751.JPG
DSC02752.JPG
DSC02753.JPG
DSC027541.JPG
DSC027551.JPG
DSC02756.JPG

thats what i was sayin to myself, everytime i come to check your journal out is like you done went through another cycle or somethin, them damn things are gettin big!!! and i must say that they are lookin extremely healthy aswell, i dont see one yellow leaf in the whole group!! doin a good job man!!! definitely got reps from me for sure!!! :thumb: :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom