Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spectrum

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Its funny you say that, because I am the technology manager for the cannabis firm I am working with, helping to design our state of the art facilities. Also I am coordinating a 8 LED light study in a controlled environment so that we can decide what spectrum and intensity will be ideal for our 5 tier vertical racking system. :) I think fate helped push me into this position :) and I am happy that it seemed to work out :)

Me too Ice! What awesome news! I love and support the Pioneers to free our precious plant! :circle-of-love:

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

chopping soon then ice i read, your gonna be 1 high mofo !

chopping soon then ice i read, your gonna be 1 high mofo !

Yep, should be taking them down this weekend :) can't wait to have some nice fresh nugs to smoke !!!

Very nice grow. I think you are the only one left here from 2012 when I left here. Meds are getting low after 4 years since my last grow. You do such a great job on your journals. So much knowledge share for everyone. Thanks Mud!

I'm very aroused

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome! best way to be :)

Very nice grow. I think you are the only one left here from 2012 when I left here. Meds are getting low after 4 years since my last grow. You do such a great job on your journals. So much knowledge share for everyone. Thanks Mud!

Whoa!!! 70s Grower!!! Long time no see! Good to see ya around and really appreciate the complements. Theres still a few of us old schoolers here :) Glad to see you and hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Hey everyone!!! Happy 4th of July weekend, and Canada Day weekend! and anyone else celebrating the weekend!!! hahah!

So I chose since I had an extra day off this weekend and the plants were ready to harvest, that I would be productive and take care of trimming and getting the girls ready for drying. I have to say, wow, the stink is incredible and I've had to burn incense all day because it just reaks, even though I'm legal I really like to keep private too. Luckilly I was able to trim inside my grow tent with scrubber which really helps cut down the smell too :)

So I am about 5 plants finished and 3 to go, and was taking a break to come say hey and smoke with everyone here for the weekend! cheers!!! I started my weekend off right with some BHO from someone I met, can't say who but they are very well known for extraction art and have a few cups behind their craft :) very tasty, terpy and smooth, with absolutely no residue or remaining butane, full flavor :) yum. :) I hardly ever take dabs so it really got me buzzed, almost paranoid buzzed but it really at the same time was enjoyable :)

dab2.jpg
dab5.jpg
dab21.jpg

Other than that just been trimming away and should finish the 3 other plants before tomorrow. I didn't do a close trim as I wanted to keep the sugar leaves as they were full of tricomes, so I trimmed them close, but left a majority of the sugar on, so that I can trim it off when dry and separate it for use in edibles, topicals or maybe????

Well Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)
IMG_20160702_195945.jpg
IMG_20160702_195953.jpg
IMG_20160702_200005.jpg
IMG_20160702_200019.jpg
IMG_20160702_200023.jpg
IMG_20160702_200028.jpg
IMG_20160702_200042.jpg
IMG_20160702_200047.jpg
IMG_20160702_200055.jpg
IMG_20160702_200103.jpg
IMG_20160702_200111.jpg

Congrats on the harvest ice! That's is one beautiful wall of ganja right there. I'm:circle-of-love: looking forward to the smoke reports. Have a safe and happy 4th.

Nice looking harvest Ice :green_heart:

Just wondering if you are going to do a dry weight comparison Cob vs God panels ?

Ye some of those strains ya got hanging up certainly look fuller in bud formation...

Gratz on the chop Brotha :thumb:
I do have to say tho that glass piece needs some serious cleaning :rofl:

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!!! Be safe, smoke good, eat good, be merry and have a great day!

Gratz on the chop Brotha :thumb:
I do have to say tho that glass piece needs some serious cleaning :rofl:

Thanks Brother Cronic!!! Happy 4th of July to you bro!!!! Yea I might get around to cleaning it this week.

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!!! Be safe, smoke good, eat good, be merry and have a great day!

Ye have a good day, sorry i forget about this sort of stuff with my neighbours across the pond & being British we might actually get our own once Brexit is done & dusted :thumb:

Happy 4th Brotha Be Safe :thumb:

Congrats Ice on your carpet of cannabis hanging there. Lol.
Must smell like tangie heaven.

Congrats on the harvest ice! That's is one beautiful wall of ganja right there. I'm:circle-of-love: looking forward to the smoke reports. Have a safe and happy 4th.

Thanks Dr Cannabi! My 4th was good, took it easy and didn't do a whole lot, but did manage to get out and see some fireworks, as well as got my trimming done :) Hope your 4th was awesome too!

Nice looking harvest Ice :green_heart:

Just wondering if you are going to do a dry weight comparison Cob vs God panels ?

Ye some of those strains ya got hanging up certainly look fuller in bud formation...

Hey Fuzzy Duck! thanks man!

I will definitely be doing a comparison, well not exactly comarison but I will be logging the weight and gram/watt as usual. Not sure how this one will come out as the buds seem smaller than normal, but looks can be deceiving too. I personally think I could have done better on this grow but I think a few mistakes I made halted growth a couple times which may have hurt my overall yield. Still very dank meds but I'm curious on the actual weight too :) we will know in about a week or so :)

Back
Top Bottom