Icemud's Grow 5.0 - Perpetual Grow - Gas Lamp Routine - Mineralized Soil

:clap::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
yupvscrog is awesome but as a grower trying new methods is almost mandatory! perpetual is nice in many ways ,frequent harvests,fresh bud often,easier isolation,less veg time,easier breeding,etc etc. i loved my scrog but there were some issues i told you about before, im about to start a new journal with my new 4x4x7 tent &cool tube, since the title of my current journal and what im doing dont match at all lol plus 50+ pages is kind of intimidating to start from the begining not sure when ill start it but i will be sure to let all know lol:thumb:

Wow, I feel like a rock star on stage with all of you attending my journal!!!! I am so happy that everyone could make it :) I will have some updated photos later today :) Remember everyone, today is the last day to vote for this months contests.

how does the glr working for you? And what does it work best for? How are you using it?

Gas Lamp Routine is amazing, Its used for veg only, and so far I have had great success with it. My plants veg faster, happier and healthier than 18/6 and I also save quite a bit of $$ in electricity as well. GLR is used in veg and you set your lights on for 12, off for 5.5hrs, on for 1, and off for 5.5 hours...this keeps them in veg.

Here is today's update, Day 14 for my veg tent.

The girls are looking amazing today after yesterday's feeding. All of the leaves are pointing upwards almost as if they are posing for a photo...its like they are thanking me for the love...lol I also gave them a quick 1x over with my SNS fungicide since they are still early in flowering, as well as I sprayed my veg tent... I know this time of year, the OC beach cities where I live get more humidity which is definitely an ingredient for PM, so just to play on the safe side I dosed them to keep the PM away.

I also followed it up while they were still wet with a foliar of 1L R/O water, 1oz of milk, 10ml of carboload, 5ml of cold pressed seaweed, 10ml of SNS bloom enhancer and 10ml of General Organics Cal/mag. and used it on both my veg and flower tents.

I couldn't be happier how the flowering girls are looking, but I noticed my skywalker og shot up over 2" last night and burnt the top leaves on the light, so I raised up my lights a bit and gave them about 6" from the glass. I have been running my hps at 600w this grow, last grow I skimped using only 400w and it showed in overall yield. So decided to bite the bullet on electric savings and give my ladies over 120,000 lumens of dual spectrum love...LOL

Well here are the photo's before the foliar spray...

DSC059061.JPG
DSC05907.JPG
DSC059082.JPG
DSC059091.JPG
DSC059101.JPG
DSC05911.JPG
DSC059121.JPG
DSC059131.JPG
DSC059143.JPG
DSC059152.JPG
DSC05916.JPG
DSC059172.JPG

Veg Tent
DSC059181.JPG
DSC059192.JPG

yupvscrog is awesome but as a grower trying new methods is almost mandatory! perpetual is nice in many ways ,frequent harvests,fresh bud often,easier isolation,less veg time,easier breeding,etc etc. i loved my scrog but there were some issues i told you about before, im about to start a new journal with my new 4x4x7 tent &cool tube, since the title of my current journal and what im doing dont match at all lol plus 50+ pages is kind of intimidating to start from the begining not sure when ill start it but i will be sure to let all know lol:thumb:

I agree with you on all things you mentioned BID, and glad to have ya aboard... I figured the same, less downtime between harvests, easier maintenance and upkeep, less time waiting for plants to veg properly, ability to do 1 strain at a time to try them out and many other benefits :) I wish I had a 3rd tent to do breeding in :) hmmm maybe in the future :)

Bid convinced me to keep this crazy hermie thing I had no room for so I made room lol got a red spectrum led and 125 w cfl under my bathroom sink far away from the ladies
20130331_1808561.jpg
still trying to get the pic thing figured out just smoke till you fall over then the pic will be rightside up lol

you have another problem now, your plants on the ceiling!
Bid convinced me to keep this crazy hermie thing I had no room for so I made room lol got a red spectrum led and 125 w cfl under my bathroom sink far away from the ladies
20130331_1808561.jpg
still trying to get the pic thing figured out just smoke till you fall over then the pic will be rightside up lol

the ladies are gonna crank out some bomb ass meds jeez just look at those sexy ladies!! sometimes the girls burn their fingers reaching for the sun they just dont believe you when you tell them they CAN touch the sun ahh well maybe she learned and will tell the others ouchie dont do that:thumb: well i just put together the 4x4 frame and damn you would not think it would be that much bigger but its like a small room! it seems so so much bigger than the 2x4 both are 6'5" tall, anywaay you'll see soon hopefully by end of tomorrow i'll be starting the new journal

Hey Icemud:)
Its been along time general! How s things buddy??
Hoping all is well and your garden is growing as it should be, Nice and big n green. Like the INCREDIBLE HULK I guess?? lol
So how was the easter? Mine was hectic and kinda glad its over. I think Im slowly turning into THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS..
Take care and willl drop by agen soon. Smokemupm8:thumb:

the ladies are gonna crank out some bomb ass meds jeez just look at those sexy ladies!! sometimes the girls burn their fingers reaching for the sun they just dont believe you when you tell them they CAN touch the sun ahh well maybe she learned and will tell the others ouchie dont do that:thumb: well i just put together the 4x4 frame and damn you would not think it would be that much bigger but its like a small room! it seems so so much bigger than the 2x4 both are 6'5" tall, anywaay you'll see soon hopefully by end of tomorrow i'll be starting the new journal

I couldn't believe how fast she stretched up, I supercropped her yesterday and she already turned 90 degrees and seemed to grow another inch....whoa!!! I'll post some pics later. Definitely can count me in on your journal :)

Tremendous amount of budsites and i.n. spacing, they are poised to produce......good job bro +reps!

Thanks Mcloadie and congrats on MotM contest!!! I can't wait to see how much better they turn out this time :) got my green thumbs crossed :)

Hey Icemud:)
Its been along time general! How s things buddy??
Hoping all is well and your garden is growing as it should be, Nice and big n green. Like the INCREDIBLE HULK I guess?? lol
So how was the easter? Mine was hectic and kinda glad its over. I think Im slowly turning into THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS..
Take care and willl drop by agen soon. Smokemupm8:thumb:

Hey Smokemup!! glad to see ya around and welcome friend :) things are going really good for me, been a bit of a hermit with learning a new job but between that and my ladies things are going well :) Hows life with you? My Easter was cool, my family is miles away in a different state so without close family its kind of another day for me, however I did speak with my parents and brother which is always a treat :) stop on by anytime my friend!

Back
Top Bottom