Icemud's Grow 4.0 - High Brix Focus with Gas Lamp Routine - V-Scrog

I'd be very interested in those ice...bravo:thumb:

I would definitely be happy to share the details, probably wont be until this weekend that I will be able to get back to my home pc and share the links, my 3rd journal has a lot more detail about high brix as well as a few of Docbuds journals. AG labs also has a great site with tons of info, especially the newsletters. yahoo forums also have tons of info on high brix and that may give you a great start to getting the run down on high brix.

Hey Everyone, back from my business trip and my brain is tired...lol between 4 hour difference in time zones, learning a new job in 3 days, setting up my new office and already set with quota's I am soooo ready for the weekend!!! I have to say I am soo happy for my new job and I have never earned 6 figures before so I have a lot of pressure on me, but I see a new and improved financial future for me :) so I am going to give it my all!!! wish me luck!!!

As of last Sunday (about a week ago) I decided instead of risking something going wrong with my girls I decided to give them some dark to rest, and turned off my lights...So they were in 6 days of darkness and it seems to really have helped them mature fast and swell up quite a bit and when I got back from my trip I was really happy to see that they were ready to harvest. Before I left I harvested my 1 Skywalker OG and 1 of my Pre98 bubba's. So far the Skywalker og has been jarred up for a week and is rock hard nugs, that smell so so good and about 2 more weeks and they will be cured and ready for trial :) The Pre 98 bubba seems to have hermied on me (my mistake because before I left I forgot to turn my HPS light off and gave them a much longer day than flowering should have so it started to seed itself) The Pre 98 bubba doesn't have the smell or the look that I had expected but may still be good in a few weeks with a good cure so we will see what happens and if worst case scenereo, I will throw them in with my trimmings and make some oil or edibles with them :) so not a total waste.

Yesterday I decided to harvest my other Skywalker og and 1 of my blue dreams and these two are really stinky, dense and trichomed out buds so I am really pleased with the results. A very heavy yield on both of them and after dry I expect at least 3-5 oz off each plant :) my room smells amazing and I filled up my drying box, so the other 3 plants will have to wait until I can jar these 2 before I harvest the remaining bubba, blue dream, and the smalls on the 1st skywalker og. :) I managed to get a good amount of finger hash as well and have it to the side to relax with tonight :) I may also try some of the 1st skywalker og and see how it is.... since I havent smoked any pot since last saturday I expect that I will be blown away :)

After everything dry's I will total up the harvest weight and post my final results, but so far I am pretty sure I have at least 1lb and may be even closer to 2lbs when all said and done :)

Well here are the harvest photos and I will take more of the final products as well as when I harvest the remaining plants :)

I also opened up my veg tent and my plants are huge :) so as soon as the flowering tent is clean and empty, I will be transplanting the vegging plants in the 5 gallons and putting them over to the flowering tent :)

Well I appreciate all of you who have encourage, offered advice and good vibes throughout my grow, even though I don't think I hit the high brix mark, I know that these will still be some amazing plants and hopefully will be pleased with the final results :)

DSC057783.JPG
DSC057791.JPG
DSC057801.JPG
DSC057822.JPG
DSC057831.JPG
DSC057841.JPG
DSC057851.JPG
DSC057861.JPG
DSC05787.JPG
DSC05788.JPG
DSC057891.JPG
DSC057901.JPG
DSC057912.JPG
DSC057923.JPG
DSC057941.JPG
DSC057952.JPG
DSC057961.JPG
DSC057981.JPG
DSC05799.JPG
DSC05800.JPG
DSC058011.JPG
DSC05803.JPG
DSC058041.JPG
DSC058051.JPG
DSC05806.JPG
DSC05807.JPG
DSC05808.JPG
DSC05809.JPG
DSC05810.JPG
DSC05811.JPG
DSC05812.JPG
DSC05813.JPG
DSC05814.JPG
DSC05815.JPG
DSC05816.JPG
DSC05817.JPG

Grats on the job! :high-five:

That harvest is a great way to celebrate!

Here are some updated photos of my veg tent...their monsters already!!! I really hope I can transplant them in the next week because they are outgrowing that tent. In the front row from right to left their is blue dream, blue dream, pre 98 bubba, blue dream, and in the back row going from right to left there is skywalker og, pre98 bubba, skywalker og, pre 98 bubba.

I will be most likely starting flowering by moving the 2 blue dreams and 1 skywalker og to the flowering tent in 5 gallon pots, they are in 2 gallons right now. I will keep 1 blue dream and one skywalker and top and prune them quite a bit so I can take a few clones of each and get them started. I will let the 3 plants flower for about 1 1/2 months and then I will move the remaining 3 pre98 bubba's over because I don't believe I will be keeping this strain, I've had good pre98 bubba but they just grow so small, and take so long to veg, I just would rather use my space for a strain I prefer more :)

this will be the start of my perpetual grow in which I will have 1 mother of blue dream, 1 mother of skywalker og, and then take cuttings about every month to month and a half and keep this cycle going, as clones are taken, teens go to flower, flower goes to harvest, and the cycle continues, so I can be harvesting 2-3 plants every month or so, instead of waiting 5 months for a larger harvest. :)

I also have some seeds that I would like to run and see what becomes of them, but we will see because this blue dream and skywalker og cut I have are the real deal, and very very potent smelling :) I also may even try running my BPN in mineralized soil to see what becomes and compare it to my other recipies I've been doing in my past grows :) Lots of options and so little space to try them all :) maybe need to upgrade the place soon :)

As far as the veg tent, I have been running the Gas Lamp Routine with a 400w Phillips Ceramic Metal Halide, and feedings have been nothing more than just plain 0ppm R/O D/I water. No nutrients, no compost teas and have only given them 1 foliar spray. I mixed up a 2nd foliar spray tonight and gave them a light misting on the topsides and undersides of the leaves. I mixed up 1L of r/o water with : 1ml of fulvic acid, 1ml of humic acid, 2ml of 2-4-0 enzyme digested fish, 5ml of cold pressed seaweed, 5ml of coca cola and 5ml of 5:1 Enzyme digested Cal/Mag

DSC058262.JPG
DSC058272.JPG
DSC058283.JPG
DSC058291.JPG
DSC058301.JPG
DSC058312.JPG
DSC058323.JPG

omg bro wow i think i need to go clense my lower reigon i think i crapped my pants and lost a nut looking at the harvest pics 1-2 lbs im doing something wrong my scrog netted a half lb at best, i think my neglect is the issue my plants are always wilting due to thirst, im so consumed with this home improvment project (we are basically building a house) that my plant get forgotten and back burner'd all the time i was getting better n better yields till we started this, but im about to start a 4x4x7 foot tent to go along with the 2 4x2's and dedicate a whole room to my 4 tents so i should be getting back on track
you sir have done a tremendous job with this grow and i think the perpetual is gonna be great!! reps:bravo:

Hey everyone, so today was the final day for my 4th grow and I spent all day harvesting the last 3 plants as well as cleaning the tent, transplanting my vegging plants and even took a few skywalker clones (mainly because the mother got too tall and needed to be trimmed)

I started the day off harvesting my remaining blue dream, pre 98 bubba, and the "smalls" on the 1st skywalker og that I harvested. ( I left all the small buds on the plant for 2 weeks and it really helped them mature, gain weight, trichomes and overall gave me some extra nugs :) I am really happy how this grow turned out and all of the plants stink a ton, are full of trichomes and are going to be amazing. I sampled the 1st harvested skywalker og today which has been in a jar for a week and it is simply amazing, the taste is phenomenal, the high is very very potent and the inhale is very smooth with no cough :)

I also transplanted some of my plants from the veg tent and moved them over to flowering. I put 2 blue dreams, 1 skywalker og, and 1 pre98 bubba in flowering and left 1 blue dream and skywalker og for mothers, and left 2 of the pre98 bubba's in the veg tent to mature, and get larger before I flower them. When I pulled down my 5 gallon square pots from my current grow I dumped all the soil in a large rubbermaid container, removed all the roots and root balls and since the soil was smelling very healthy and earthy, I decided to re-use it for this next grow on the transplants. With a heavy mineralized soil from my last grow, I know that for high brix growing using the soil over should make this grow even better than the last so we will see what happens but by the very healthy earthy smell of the soil, I think I will be very happy :)

After all is said and done as far as my harvest I will take dry weight measurements and post the final results. I haven't decided yet but I may start a new journal for the perpetual grow now that it is in full swing but I don't have time tonight so I will be later this week.

Well here are the photos of today's trimming and harvest, a few shots of the tent cleaning, as well as some transplant photos :) enjoy!!

DSC058331.JPG
DSC058341.JPG
DSC058352.JPG
DSC058362.JPG
DSC058371.JPG
DSC058381.JPG
DSC058392.JPG
DSC058401.JPG
DSC058412.JPG
DSC058421.JPG
DSC05843.JPG
DSC058442.JPG
DSC058451.JPG
DSC058461.JPG
DSC058472.JPG
DSC058481.JPG
DSC058491.JPG
DSC058502.JPG

Nice clean tent to start things off in :)
DSC058512.JPG
DSC058521.JPG

my Reused soil :) some photos of the vegging plants root balls as well as some shots of the root scoring on the transplant.
DSC058531.JPG
DSC058562.JPG
DSC058571.JPG
DSC05858.JPG

And the happy newly transplanted plants in the flower tent and the veg tent.
DSC058541.JPG
DSC05855.JPG
DSC058592.JPG
DSC058602.JPG
DSC058611.JPG
DSC058622.JPG
DSC058632.JPG
DSC058642.JPG
DSC058651.JPG

I love following your journey's Ice.
And congrats on MOTM nom buddy!
You got my vote, hands down.
:passitleft:

oh hellz yeah brother ice!!! fantastic im impressed as hell u dun so awesome!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks BID!!!! I am super impressed with this grow and how things turned out, my blue dream smells sooo potent, can't wait till its dry and cured to give it a try.. :)

glad to see things working out...:goodjob:

Thanks Miwa!!!! glad you were here for the ride and appreciate your kindness !!!

I love following your journey's Ice.
And congrats on MOTM nom buddy!
You got my vote, hands down.
:passitleft:

Thanks Vick, I was very surprised to see that I was nominated and I am so stoked!!! I really want the magic butter maker they are giving away, I have tons of trim that could use a nice butter base :) I really appreciate your vote and all of your support!!!
Looking good! I like you results on leaving the smaller nugs in longer, didnt think it would hellp but 2 weeks sure made a difference!

Congrats on the great looking harvest!

I was surprised myself to see what the 2 weeks did to the small buds, when I trimmed they were nothing but tiny buds with white hairs, and when I harvested they were swolen calyx's, with frost covering the full surface :)

Thanks for the compliments too!!!

Looks awesome Ice. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom