Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

I used to work near Brea! Things sure have changed. I have family all over California. You do see a lot of LED out there now.
Hi Icemud! :circle-of-love:

Yeah LED are everywhere now!!! I'm down in OC, near the beach.

Hi pinky!!! :circle-of-love:

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hey everyone,

A question was asked regarding the intelligent Gro LED grow lights and so I wanted to answer it publicly so that others may benefit from the answer.

(the question, not word for word, but generalized)
The question was asked about the custom program schedules, and is there a need to remove 1 hour off the middle of the recommended program. (this was due to originally I got the panels and realized that the panels start fading in a little early and fading out a little late)

(The answer)
Upon experimentation and my current journal. I suggest using the recommended program schedules for the Intelligent Gro lights, exactly as they are listed on the Intelligent Gro website. Originally I though that by the lights coming on early and fading out late, would cause an extra hour of light period...but what I didn't consider is that the lights fading in early is complimented by the lights fading out early...so in actuality, the 12/12 schedule that is posted is correct and I would recommend using that schedule, exactly how it was posted.

Man...I was trying to find it, but its somewhere lost in my photo gallery here of thousands of photos, but my buddy gave me a Graphix huge wall hanging, I was going to post it but it was just too many photos to sort through... I loved Graphix back in the day!

Ugh, as we become old farts we start saying "back in the day" more often. Lol

Just seemed like yesterday too. I'm not supposed to be this old.

:rofl: I feel ya :rofl:

Your only as old, as the women you feel.
Classic Groucho Marx

It does feel like ..... "yesterday... all my troubles seem so far away, now it looks as though there here to stay, oh I believe in yesterday" ha... reminded me of that Beatles song.. yea, i wish time passed as slow as it did when i was a kid... a year seamed like forever.

It does feel like ..... "yesterday... all my troubles seem so far away, now it looks as though there here to stay, oh I believe in yesterday" ha... reminded me of that Beatles song.. yea, i wish time passed as slow as it did when i was a kid... a year seamed like forever.

No joke. Love the Beetles! Oh to be a kid again!

Hey everyone, happy saturday!!! Just wanted to do a quick photo update. The girls are looking great and the buds are really starting to throw a lot of white pistils and grow! Today would be day 15 of flowering from the 12/12 flip..

DSC09456.JPG
DSC094681.JPG
DSC09469.JPG
DSC09470.JPG
DSC09471.JPG
DSC09472.JPG
DSC09473.JPG
DSC09474.JPG
DSC094751.JPG
DSC094761.JPG
DSC09477.JPG
DSC09478.JPG
DSC09479.JPG
DSC094802.JPG
DSC09481.JPG
DSC09482.JPG
DSC09483.JPG
DSC09484.JPG
DSC094851.JPG
DSC09486.JPG
DSC09487.JPG
DSC09488.JPG

Nice Photo Shoot Ice. You have a little forest there.

Amen to that.

yea, i wish time passed as slow as it did when i was a kid... a year seamed like forever.
Do you remember how long a School year would last? Each year at the end of school it felt like it was going to be forever before you seen the friends that didn't live in your neighborhood again when summer vacation was only 2 and 1/2 months. And boy was summer vacation long... (in a good way)
Now 2 & 3 months go by & I'm still trying to pay for the same bill.

T-Minus 1 day Details in my signature...

Do you remember how long a School year would last?

Yeah, summer vacation felt like FOREVER and I was actually READY to go back to school by the time it was over! LOL

I've always felt this effect is related to the way a Mongoose can take on a Cobra because its metabolism is so hyped that to its perception, the world is moving in slow motion.

The good news is that nowadays, the workday passes like nothing. The bad news is that EVERY day also passes like nothing. :lot-o-toke:

I'm on the back nine now, well maybe the fifteenth hole, and it sure does go quickly. I thought this analogy quite apt: "Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer to the end, the faster it goes". And so it goes... Enjoy your day, and love your Mothers who made this journey all possible.

And on another note, great grow! Am dying to buy some new technology!

hey ice the girls look great i wish i had decided to train i have plants all different heights ah well next time, funny yours are as far into flower as mine but i have been flipped a week or so longer it took almost 3 weeks to see flower set dang 18/6 i much prefer glr and only waiting a week for flower set! and not having all that stretch . lol :rocker:

Yeah, summer vacation felt like FOREVER and I was actually READY to go back to school by the time it was over! LOL
I NEVER was ready to go back!

LOL School was where the girls were, so I looked forward to that. And the library. :grinjoint:

LOL School was where the girls were, so I looked forward to that. And the library. :grinjoint:
Are You Crazy! During the school year it was the same girls day after day after day. In the summer you met new girls everyday...

Maybe that's just a city thing. I don't know.

Very Nice Ice :thumb:

lol i hated school i missed every day i could except friday i would show up test out get 100% and ditch till next friday,i was never challenged in school till college , but i didnt care for the social aspect, summer was way to short, i learned more in summer, color me weird i guess! :rocker:

That's funny cause I'd go to class most days and failed most tests. School was sports, hip hop and skating for me. And bumming cigarettes. Now I'm paying for it spending life doing adult colouring in (painter). Actually my intellect came with experimentation then getting into different theory's chaos, Mandelbrot set, fractals. The mind needed to be broadened so things could make sense, weird, not that any of it gets answered just the questions get deeper.

Looking very nice my friend!!
Gotta ask, what's your method for flushing, how long do you do it? And do you use a flushing agent?

Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom