After the rain last night I walked around this morning to do some storm damage assessment. Walked right into a patch of 4 leaf clovers. The dog noticed first. He was so excited .Literally one next to the other. My wife and I were SHOCKED. Even found a couple 5 leafers

20240427_124115.jpg

20240427_124127.jpg

20240427_124141.jpg

After the rain last night I walked around this morning to do some storm damage assessment. Walked right into a patch of 4 leaf clovers. Literally one next to the other. My wife and I were SHOCKED. Even found a couple 5 leafers

20240427_124115.jpg

20240427_124127.jpg

20240427_124141.jpg
Awesome. @CaptainLucky, check em' out. :)
My Pops and I used to have contests on who could find the most in a 15 minute time frame. Whoever lost had to take the ones the winner found and "book them". Back then it was to put them between pages of heavy books.

Awesome. @CaptainLucky, check em' out. :)
My Pops and I used to have contests on who could find the most in a 15 minute time frame. Whoever lost had to take the ones the winner found and "book them". Back then it was to put them between pages of heavy books.
My 2nd X-wife told me about her sister who passed away when they were teenagers. But she said that she could always find them and she would only occasionally. So one day I remembered her telling me that and decided I would try. I looked for hours and never found a single one. Go figure? lol 😂 CL🍀

After the rain last night I walked around this morning to do some storm damage assessment. Walked right into a patch of 4 leaf clovers. The dog noticed first. He was so excited .Literally one next to the other. My wife and I were SHOCKED. Even found a couple 5 leafers

20240427_124115.jpg

20240427_124127.jpg

20240427_124141.jpg
You guys might want to buy some lottery tickets 🎫. Props to you guys cause I never found a single one. CL🍀

Oh the rain! And the rain! And the rain!

Living in such a mountainous region, the water literally just sheds across the ground. 2in of rain yesterday afternoon. We got by better than most. Looking forward to more this afternoon and all day tomorrow!

Praying for everyone in Nebraska and Iowa.

20240427_134739.gif
That really sucks when the ground can't keep up with the heavy rainfall. It happens here, and the flooding is nasty. We're in for thunderstorms and possible hail tomorrow, and then storms all day Monday. I hope yours lets up soon!

That really sucks when the ground can't keep up with the heavy rainfall. It happens here, and the flooding is nasty. We're in for thunderstorms and possible hail tomorrow, and then storms all day Monday. I hope yours lets up soon!
Gorgeous 80 degree day with some gusting winds but still very nice. For some reason I’ve been a Haggard n George Strait listening mood. Both are super song 🎶 writers. Even if you don’t like country you gotta appreciate the talent. All my Xs. + Cowboy rides away are stuck in my head now. But it could be really bad songs instead. lol CL🍀

Gorgeous 80 degree day with some gusting winds but still very nice. For some reason I’ve been a Haggard n George Strait listening mood. Both are super song 🎶 writers. Even if you don’t like country you gotta appreciate the talent. All my Xs. + Cowboy rides away are stuck in my head now. But it could be really bad songs instead. lol CL🍀
I grew up on Country. Rock and Roll was the Devil's music and was not allowed in our house or anywhere else they could hear it. I don't listen to Country anymore unless there's some damn good oldies playin'.
I have a LOT of favorites from back then, and Merle Haggard was one.

An all time favorite that even mentions Merle in it, was David Allen Coe's "You Never Even Called Me By My Name"'
This is verse 4

"I was drunk the day my Mom got out of prison.
And I went to pick her up in the rain
But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
She got run over by a damned old train."

Now that is going to stick in my head the rest of the day, and I'm about to youtube it full blast. :rofl:

I grew up on Country. Rock and Roll was the Devil's music and was not allowed in our house or anywhere else they could hear it. I don't listen to Country anymore unless there's some damn good oldies playin'.
I have a LOT of favorites from back then, and Merle Haggard was one.

An all time favorite that even mentions Merle in it, was David Allen Coe's "You Never Even Called Me By My Name"'
This is verse 4

"I was drunk the day my Mom got out of prison.
And I went to pick her up in the rain
But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
She got run over by a damned old train."

Now that is going to stick in my head the rest of the day, and I'm about to youtube it full blast. :rofl:
I met DAC at a motorcycle swap meet and after he played he walked around the swap meet. Really cool guy and he rides too. He used to be a O.L. Patch holder. Bet you didn’t know that Steve Goodman n John Prine wrote that song 🎶. I’m not a big country fan but a good song is a good song. Who else except the Hag could write a song 🎶 called twinkle twinkle lucky star be cool. I turned 21 in prison doing life without parole? The Hag was the man. CL🍀

I met DAC at a motorcycle swap meet and after he played he walked around the swap meet. Really cool guy and he rides too. He used to be a O.L. Patch holder. Bet you didn’t know that Steve Goodman n John Prine wrote that song 🎶. I’m not a big country fan but a good song is a good song. Who else except the Hag could write a song 🎶 called twinkle twinkle lucky star be cool. I turned 21 in prison doing life without parole? The Hag was the man. CL🍀
I would love to have met him for sure.
I knew who wrote it cuz that last verse was preceded by DAC saying who wrote the song etc., but that they hadn't mentioned Momma, or trains, or pickups, or prison...so the verse was added making it the "perfect country and western song". That's how it's told anyway. LOL

Momma Tried... good ol' Merle.

Sorry, OG...we got off track. :laughtwo:

I would love to have met him for sure.
I knew who wrote it cuz that last verse was preceded by DAC saying who wrote the song etc., but that they hadn't mentioned Momma, or trains, or pickups, or prison...so the verse was added making it the "perfect country and western song". That's how it's told anyway. LOL

Momma Tried... good ol' Merle.

Sorry, OG...we got off track. :laughtwo:
No worries. Perfect place for it

Get your memories on!

A few shots of Bhodi the bleeder

20240426_125925.jpg

20240426_125949.jpg

20240426_125955.jpg

20240426_130054.jpg

20240426_130015.jpg
I hope she gives ya some clones or are you thinking of seeding her?… basically I want some… lol

Y’all are getting the storms that rolled through here.. I’ve heard they lost some strength but, probably still gonna be a lot of rain.

I grew up on country and country rock.. Waylon Alabama.. but as a teen it was all rock and metal. Really hadn’t listened to country till I came across Stugill Simpson.. he’s got that old school country feel and has me back into listening to old country.

I hope she gives ya some clones or are you thinking of seeding her?… basically I want some… lol
She's one of 4. She bleeds the hardest. Most red! I hadnt put a plan together yet. She just soaking up the veg. I will probably swipe a few clones from each in a week or 2 . Trying to get some space. I will keep ya in mind if I'm blessed with seeds!

She's one of 4. She bleeds the hardest. Most red! I hadnt put a plan together yet. She just soaking up the veg. I will probably swipe a few clones from each in a week or 2 . Trying to get some space. I will keep ya in mind if I'm blessed with seeds!
It’d be a drive for me to come get em…I’m not saying I wouldn’t if you had some to get… lol

Back
Top Bottom