In The Lab

Re: "In the Lab" with Doc Bud

I thought about starting with the kit. It would be much easier than having to obtain all the stuff. This is all been so fast and with the clones coming today I feel pressured to get the soil cooking. I won't have a month to follow the directions properly. My wife is stopping at fedco for minerals and I can start a tea today and begin a short cooking before having to plant up to one aand then three gallons to buy some time. I also have 10 gallon geo pots. I have natures own tea starter available here left over from my first grow which didn't go very well. I am new so I can't PM. I planned to start the tea this morning. I am still very tempted to order the kit but I would lose a few days on an already short digestion. What do you think?

I see the geo pots will work as the kit is for 8 seven gallon plants. I'll have 6 ten gallon. Why couldn't I go ahead and use the 7-5-3 tea now and start cooking while I wait for the kit? The tea shouldn't change the mineral balance much. Thanks!

Hey Doc, if ya get a chance, take a look at the clones I took from my high brix plants...the color and shine is already amazing, much thicker leaves and really shiny as well...fake looking :)

I see the geo pots will work as the kit is for 8 seven gallon plants. I'll have 6 ten gallon. Why couldn't I go ahead and use the 7-5-3 tea now and start cooking while I wait for the kit? The tea shouldn't change the mineral balance much. Thanks!
No, please do not mix anything with the kit. It is complete.

With the kit, there is no more 6-5-3, no more brewing tea. The kit is complete and balanced.

No, please do not mix anything with the kit. It is complete.

With the kit, there is no more 6-5-3, no more brewing tea. The kit is complete and balanced.

OK, but then I will have to wait I imagine for around a week before I can mix the soil. And with the clones coming today. I don't think I can lose that much cooking time. I may have to wait and be more prepared for the kit in the spring. If you can see a way I can make the kit work, let me know. Otherwise doing this run with the 6-5-3 is at least 2nd best! Thanks

OK, but then I will have to wait I imagine for around a week before I can mix the soil. And with the clones coming today. I don't think I can lose that much cooking time. I may have to wait and be more prepared for the kit in the spring. If you can see a way I can make the kit work, let me know. Otherwise doing this run with the 6-5-3 is at least 2nd best! Thanks

Cook the soil now. Start the clones in 6-5-3 and transplant them into the high brix soil in a few weeks. Do you have a kit? I don't remember sending you one.

Cook the soil now. Start the clones in 6-5-3 and transplant them into the high brix soil in a few weeks. Do you have a kit? I don't remember sending you one.

I don't have a kit. I just posted for the first time yesterday. I imagne it will take me a week to get the kit, That is why I was asking if I could use the 6-5-3 tea to start cooking. Oh wait...I get it: I CAN'T cook the soil w/o ALL the amendments in it. The tea alone is not enough. Duh! Well, learning starts here. It looks like its going to be 6-5-3 for me. Thanks Doc

Start them out in 6-5-3, and order a kit ASAP. Then just transplant into high brix when the kit arrives. As the Doc has suggested.

Maybe would work. Having the kit would make it better. But when he suggested that he thought I had the kit already and could start cooking. If I start cooking in a week it would put me out 3-4 weeks before the soil is ready. But that is probably OK. Plus it comes with everything needed. That is a good idea. Thanks much.

Maybe would work. Having the kit would make it better. But when he suggested that he thought I had the kit already and could start cooking. If I start cooking in a week it would put me out 3-4 weeks before the soil is ready. But that is probably OK. Plus it comes with everything needed. That is a good idea. Thanks much.

With the results I've seen from Docbud's kit and just High Brix growing all around so far, it will make it more than better. Your harvest will be exquisite.

Ok, I'm sending you a Private Message. I think you can respond to one, just not send one yourself. Just give me an email that I can send a Paypal invoice to and we're all set. I ship the same day you pay. Shipping takes 2 to 5 days in the continental US. 75 dollars includes shipping and hassling!

OK WOW. Never imagined anything like this hapening before a few days ago now I am about to embark. I feel I will be growing along with the plants. Thanks to DOC and all. I'll look for that PM.

OK WOW. Never imagined anything like this hapening before a few days ago now I am about to embark. I feel I will be growing along with the plants. Thanks to DOC and all. I'll look for that PM.

Sent the PM yesterday. Hover you mouse over "User CP" which is in the upper, left part of your screen when you load this page. Once I get you he paypal, you've got your kit!

It's very easy to grow with the kit. As long as your environment is under control and you follow directions, you'll be amazed and so will you friends.

hey Doc was wondering if you have come up with the sunshine kit yet? thanks in advance

hey Doc was wondering if you have come up with the sunshine kit yet? thanks in advance

Not yet. The kits that are out right now are Beta's. I need to see that they perform as well for others as they do for me, then I'll re-formulate, etc.

Hiya Doc, How would I find out about your kit? I cannot private message you yet:( as I haven't posted enough apparently:thanks:

I'll PM you. You can respond to the PM.

Hey Doc I had a question I have started my kit High Brix grow and things are going great but I want to try some of these products on other plants I got going specificity The Root Zone, Tea and Energy but I don't want to use any of what you gave me in the kit because that is for the kit plants. Could you give me the names of the products so I can order them?

Hey Doc I had a question I have started my kit High Brix grow and things are going great but I want to try some of these products on other plants I got going specificity The Root Zone, Tea and Energy but I don't want to use any of what you gave me in the kit because that is for the kit plants. Could you give me the names of the products so I can order them?

Yes....but you won't get very good results unless you use them synergisticaly with the other items.

RootZone contains digested rockpowders, micronutes, VAM and other stuff. It's designed to be used with Tea and Transplant.....again, for the specific soil that was tested.

Energy will royally fuck up a grow if used improperly!

Other soils would use other products.

If you merely want to innoculate your roots and such, I'd recommend getting Xtreme gardening Mykos, and Nature's Own tea. Both are broad spectrum products that work with any soil. They'll save you money on shipping too!

The High Brix stuff is very precise. Mixing and matching doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom