Iwltfum's Recirculating Coco GH Journal - Harlequin - Blackwater OG - China Jack

Thing is, I never blocked any emails and my email account is still valid. It seems like this keeps on getting blamed on me. I didn't touch any account settings and my email account is working fine other than apparently not accepting emails from 420, but I have no idea how to fix it and the only reason they would do that is if I was receiving too many emails from them, but if I made a new email account specifically for this website, I would still be getting the same amount of emails and they would eventually be blocked. What, am I supposed to get a new email account every two months?

So I got my activation email and this is what it says after I put in the code that I got in the email - twice...

"We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the email, and that your email client has not split the address over several lines.

Please try again with the full address from the email that you received. If it still does not work, try filling in the activation form:
Activation form

If you do not know your activation code, you can find it in the email that was sent to you when you first registered. To have it sent again, please click here:
Send new email with activation code.

If all else fails, email the administrator, making sure that you include your registered email address and username."

Iwltfum - as I posted on the thread 420 started about this- I have my subscriptions set to Not notify me through email. I only get notified on the 420 website- through the user Cp. This should fix the problem, I hope

Again, as stated in the other thread, if your account is fine then it could have been a fluke that is being reversed in a few hours. This mess has cost us a plethora of time and energy for all is us. :Namaste:

Man, this problem is a real PITA eh. Maybe they are deliberately blocking pot and drug sites like the control freaks they are.

I have a free email account at Techemail dot com under this user name and only use it for notifications from here. I just deleted 8 pages x 20 of old notifications an hour ago. I also use TOR to access this site and others like it so my ISP doesn't know where I hang out and other websites don't know my real location. TOR can be used on most phones as well. TorProject dot Org.

FireFox is built in with TOR and it's regularly updated. Too often for my liking.

I opened that email account while using TOR and gave a fake name so there is no link to me. Do not forward notifications from there to another email that links to you for security reasons. Doesn't give you even the sender info but just says new mail at the other account so it's useless.

Play safe my friends!

L8r

If you use fake email addresses or close them after registering, your account will do the same thing again next week when our FIXED script gets rid of the bogus email addresses again. Unfortunately this time, out of 150,000 accounts, 19,000 were flagged as expired, however 2100 of those 19000 were possible mistakes and are being reverted back to their normal status once our programmer returns from another job in a could of hours. We're doing everything in our power to stop this from happening again, however if you teach people to use fake emails, then you are teaching them to have this happen all over again. :thanks:

Man, this problem is a real PITA eh. Maybe they are deliberately blocking pot and drug sites like the control freaks they are.

I have a free email account at Techemail dot com under this user name and only use it for notifications from here. I just deleted 8 pages x 20 of old notifications an hour ago. I also use TOR to access this site and others like it so my ISP doesn't know where I hang out and other websites don't know my real location. TOR can be used on most phones as well. TorProject dot Org.

FireFox is built in with TOR and it's regularly updated. Too often for my liking.

I opened that email account while using TOR and gave a fake name so there is no link to me. Do not forward notifications from there to another email that links to you for security reasons. Doesn't give you even the sender info but just says new mail at the other account so it's useless.

Play safe my friends!

L8r

I'm on top of the security aspect OMU although I appreciate that info as it is helpful to many. I've been using tor for years. It's updated for a reason - it's part of how great and secure the browser is in my opinion. But tor isn't perfect. Alot of the best can get through it no problem.

I guess I'll just wait a couple hours and see if it gets fixed. Thanks for your help 420.

Did you also unsubscribe from the newsletter, pm and blog email notifications as well?

I think I have.
I- went to Settings- General Settings and went through all possible options and unchecked any email notifications
- went to Blog at the bottoms of the list on left side of Settings screen, and went through that area as well.

Again, as stated in the other thread, if your account is fine then it could have been a fluke that is being reversed in a few hours. This mess has cost us a plethora of time and energy for all is us. :Namaste:

I really appreciate the work you guys do and I'm always reluctant to ask questions or cause you more work. I was mainly posting about this in the hopes that it is a possible solution for some members (as well as myself!).
I have not experienced any problem so far- so I know that my 420 account is ok. However- given that I appear to have lost the email address which I used to sign up with- I suppose it will only take one email sent from 420 to start the chain of events which will disable my 420 account. I would rather that didn't happen.

What are you talking about, your account is fine, are you not posting in this thread right now talking to me? :hmmmm:

I can't even access general settings. Basically all I can do is log in and look at threads. Anything else I try to do is blocked.

There ya go, had he communicated to us in either the public thread or direct in support emails, none of this confusion would have occurred. If you send emails from one email, then make posts from a third account, while we're dealing with tons of people on this, can you see how that would become very confusing?

I'll reply to you via email or in the public thread. :thanks:

There ya go, had he communicated to us in either the public thread or direct in support emails, none of this confusion would have occurred. If you send emails from one email, then make posts from a third account, while we're dealing with tons of people on this, can you see how that would become very confusing?

I'll reply to you via email or in the public thread. :thanks:

I honestly did (or at least tried to do) both of those things before creating a new account 24 hours after I didn't get a response. I have gotten use of my account back though. Thank you mods.

EDIT: I couldn't use my account to post anything and I had to create a new email address to try to contact you guys with because I wasn't receiving emails from 420. It was a very frustrating situation that really had no good solution on my end. I apologize for the confusion.

Whew. Back to business as usual.

I spent the last couple days researching everything about organic growing that I could find. Hopefully I can utilize alot of this new knowledge with these current soil plants. All this reading/watching really made me realize that I need to be making my own compost. So I checked with the county commissioners office and they told me there was free mulch over behind the health office trailer. Score! I also found the community garden behind the health office by the mulch pile. Double score! I just need something to compost in now.

I'm thinking about building a cattle panel greenhouse as a season extender. for the outdoor veggies and such. Might even be able to heat and use it through the winter(?). I don't know, temps can get down into the negative 20's here at least a couple times a winter.

That little 420 'issue' yesterday got very confusing. Sometimes it's a fine line between trying to explain/clarify something/ and muddying the waters even more...
I don't get temps quite that cold, but I sure enjoy having a greenhouse. It's one of my favorite hangouts. And while it doesn't really grow anything in winter it does help me overwinter various plants that wouldn't otherwise make it through.

Hey guys. Been really busy with things turning to cold around here. Everything is going great though.

I built a greenhouse to extend the season a little.
I threw the clones (not so much clones anymore) in to bloom a couple of weeks ago
The seedlings made a quick turn around for the better before going lime green again, so I'm still trying to figure that out.
I'm doing a pot test with 7 (I think it's 7) different soil mixes and combinations... with very revealing results.

I will be taking some pictures today and posting them later on this evening for any interested in what's been going on in my world.\

Cheers, Tfum

ADDITION:

WC, you are killin it in MOTM right now! Good luck!

How nice to see you here Iwltfum!
( Someday do we get to find out what that crazy name is about? )
I thought this journal was closed, maybe I just read wrong. For a while I thought you'd vanished completely. Glad it's not so.
Will you post the soil test results ??????

Really? Thanks Iwlt. Maybe I should skulk over and peek at the MOTM thread again. Never was much one for the limelight but still - it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to be on the list. ;)

How nice to see you here Iwltfum!
( Someday do we get to find out what that crazy name is about? )
I thought this journal was closed, maybe I just read wrong. For a while I thought you'd vanished completely. Glad it's not so.
Will you post the soil test results ??????

Haha I can't explain the name right now. It might give out too much info.
I had to check, but it looks like it's still in "Journals in Progress".
I will post the soil test results with the pictures a little later today.

Back
Top Bottom