In The Lab

summer season im going docs high brix kit :thumb:

sucks for me that it has to be delivered in Europe cause of the fee but thats a small price to pay for that kind of quality :high-five:

sticki - Depending on where you live and buy, make sure you get the 3.8 cu-ft bale of HP Promix, if you want to use the full kit. My local store only sells a 2.2 cu-ft bale so I had to get two. Also, EWC with no potassium (like 1-0-0) is a great addition and recommended (about 1 cu-ft). Good luck!

sticki - Depending on where you live and buy, make sure you get the 3.8 cu-ft bale of HP Promix, if you want to use the full kit. My local store only sells a 2.2 cu-ft bale so I had to get two. Also, EWC with no potassium (like 1-0-0) is a great addition and recommended (about 1 cu-ft). Good luck!

im going to take a ride and check out a few stores today. Thanks your the help

Hee yaw....I got condensation in my tote.....ur rite doc.....it has warmed up tremendously this last week here and now I got the fuzz and the condensation....

I truly can't wait to get started.....my first grow I have learned a lot...like maybe not to run three different strains your first time.

This ph thing is a pain in the butt....1 girl is doing awesome...one looks like a potassium def......and one just looks locked out...they are all running about 6.8 which I know is high....lol.

Anyway sorry bout the rant.......hey doc do have a question about the trimmings we add to the cooking soil. Do we just leave them alone on top? It looks like they are definitely getting eaten.......when we are ready to use the soil does all the trimmings need to be broken down?

Hee yaw....I got condensation in my tote.....ur rite doc.....it has warmed up tremendously this last week here and now I got the fuzz and the condensation....

I truly can't wait to get started.....my first grow I have learned a lot...like maybe not to run three different strains your first time.

This ph thing is a pain in the butt....1 girl is doing awesome...one looks like a potassium def......and one just looks locked out...they are all running about 6.8 which I know is high....lol.

Anyway sorry bout the rant.......hey doc do have a question about the trimmings we add to the cooking soil. Do we just leave them alone on top? It looks like they are definitely getting eaten.......when we are ready to use the soil does all the trimmings need to be broken down?

I like to have them all broken down, but it's not a big deal of there are some small pieces left over. If you've got the fuzz, your leaves will be gone in a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom