Indoor Durban Poison Clones In Coco, First Time Cloning & Using Coco

Looking healthy and happy, they've definitely picked up the pace in the growth department! :morenutes: :high-five:

Thelma is getting out of hand, I have her pinned down and open as much as possible but she's getting bushy, maybe a defoliation is in order?
I honestly don't know what to do with her but flip her.

20190901_191731.jpg

Louise is also getting bushy but taking her time going around the pot, I may flip her too next week as both of these girls have been in veg on proper nutes for 2 months now, Louise should have been around the pot a lot more by now but due to a low ph their growth was slow.

20190901_191741_HDR.jpg

Time to pick a flip date and make some room for the next photo grow after this one because I have some new beans and 2 different strains I want to do next!
My new tent can't come soon enough!

Happy growing!

60 days on proper nutes, had a slight issue with low ph so I didn't get Louise around the pot like I wanted to but I'm satisfied with how she's done, Thelma looks great, she's bushy and full, I have other beans dropped, auto's so I'll be finishing this up, ordering a proper tent for the next photos that are on deck waiting for their turn! I'm excited for those as well as these and the auto's.

So without further ado...... FLIP!!

Thelma and Louise!

20190904_224432_HDR.jpg

Happy growing!

Congrats on the flip to 12/12 my friend! I’m looking forward to seeing some flowers in there :slide:they’re looking great.

Congrats on the flip to 12/12 my friend! I’m looking forward to seeing some flowers in there :slide:they’re looking great.
Thank you buddy! Adjusting the ph really made a difference, so how they are now seems to be ready with this small space, I have some room to raise the lights but no real extra space for a really bushy grow with 2 plants, I'm considering a 4' X 4' x 6' tent for the next set of photos, hopefully 4 at a time of 2 different strains that was gifted to me.

Happy growing!

Love those peat pods. Use them all the time. Cheap effective. I start all my seeds in them and have great success. Clones too! Plants are looking great. Look forward to seeing some flowers.

Love those peat pods. Use them all the time. Cheap effective. I start all my seeds in them and have great success. Clones too! Plants are looking great. Look forward to seeing some flowers.
Yes they are, and thanks!

Happy growing!

After 3 nights on the 12/12 schedule and I can see an immediate stretch, definitely in Thelma when I opened up the space this afternoon!

20190907_133640.jpg

So can anyone give some advice regarding the use of pk 13/14? I've read others that have had success no matter how it's used, on the bottle it says to use for 1 week only, others have used it in the 2nd week only or in weeks 2-4 and 7. And one grower said he used it very lightly throughout the flowering stage. I was thinking of using it throughout the whole stage myself.

Thoughts, suggestions all advice greatly appreciated!

Happy growing!

Hey my friend :passitleft: They are looking great! Looking really healthy.
So can anyone give some advice regarding the use of pk 13/14?
Sorry i have not used the nutrient line before and i'd prefer not to give advice on feeding in coco as iv'e not got too much experience growing with it. Hopefully someone will come by and aid more advise.

Stretch....now there's the visual difference between a topped plant~Thelma and an untopped plant~Louise. Thelma is taking over the space, I raised the lights bar yesterday because the lights got within 10" of the top of Thelma but Louise is obviously shorter. Since there are 2 brooder lamps in use I may lower Louise's own if she starts loosing the battle for lights with Thelma.
They are led's so heat burn isn't an issue.

6 nights of 12/12.

20190910_121455_HDR.jpg

Happy growing!

Tonight will be the 9th night on 12/12 so I'll add some pk 13/14 to their feed for the week, ph at 6.49.

20190912_170419.jpg

Happy growing!

I bought a 4' X 4' X 6' tent and a 4" inline fan on Wednesday and my lights were delivered today, so once I get my office moved around and relocate some stuff I can set it up and have these plants in a proper environment by Monday! The space they are in now will be used by the auto's that are about 10 days old.
The hydro shop where I bought the tent and fan said that since legalization his sales on carbon filters has gone down, I didn't buy one either.

Happy growing!

I put one of the 1000 watt lights in the grow space this afternoon at 18" the actual draw is 204 watts, dang this light is bright! Even on just the veg setting, then add the bloom!!! My plants have been missing out! I like that the lights have their own fans and the actual heat from it is very low, the humidity did drop considerably from about 68% down to 54%, the temperature is at 28°. This one light should cover a 3' X 3' in bloom, I'll have 2 in my 4' X 4'.

20190913_171500_HDR(1).jpg

Happy growing!

After this afternoon's feed I checked to see how Thelma and Louise are doing in natural light, they seem ok, no light burn or stress, they seem to be liking the new spectrum.

20190914_153853.jpg
20190914_153901.jpg
20190914_153909.jpg
20190914_153920.jpg
20190914_153925.jpg

I think I will shut off that light when I'm feeding them, it's too bright and hurts the eyes, I accidentally looked directly at it during the feed and as I backed out of the space the color in the room was way off, took a few seconds to see clearly again, rookie mistake.

:cool:

Happy growing!

Thelma and Louise have moved upstairs to the new tent, under the new lights!
The tent was easy enough to erect, the lights are plug and play, all went well except for timing, I didn't give myself enough time before lights out, so I'll have to install the 4" inline tomorrow after a quick 300 km round trip to take care of some family business.

The tent.

20190914_235843.jpg

The current set up.

20190914_235806_HDR.jpg

I still need to install a clip on fan or 2 and eliminate that floor fan, I figure 1 for the canopy and 1 for underneath the canopy on either side of the tent, and then put the dehumidifier in and I'm set.
I'll finally be able to have a better environment for growing these plants!

Happy growing!

Checked the tent when I got home from our round trip and it was hot and humid, at the mid 80's humid and upper 20's! I opened it right up, put our stand up fan by the door and vented it out.
I hooked up the 4" inline and placed the outlet by a window, once it was in it was great but loud, although legal here I still need it to be more stealth than it is now!
For now I unplugged the exhaust fan and left the bottom of the door open with the stand up fan on inside and the dehumidifier on and turned one light off, it's not ideal, temp is back to 24 and humidity at 72!
Living in a townhouse with neighbors on one side and the landlord 4 doors down sucks!
It was a bit better in the closet downstairs!
What to do?

Took a few pictures of Thelma at lights out to see if she had any reaction to the high temperature and humidity today, she looks fine.

20190916_000204.jpg
20190916_000155.jpg
20190916_000143.jpg

And I moved them back to the downstairs grow closet space because it maintains its temperature and humidity better without the inline fan.
I have some figuring out to do, now the 2 other plants are in the tent, the auto's, they're using full spectrum led daylight bulbs in brooder lamps so no high temps and humidity to worry about.

Happy growing.

I am trying out some leds lights on an indoor grow. First time for me. Kind of an experiment until I get indoor room finished. I have 2x4x6 room in an outbuilding. Running two 300W Marsh leds. Growing clones in homemade organic super soil. I have been using 3 small fans. One AA battery powered for an exhaust located near the top and two usb powered 4inch fans. One for the plants and one set up to push in fresh air. I have adequate air vents top and bottom. These usb fans are super quiet and do not get warm at all. My room stays from 75 to 85 most of the time. Drops at night a bit. Still working it out. Humidity has been very stable depending on h2o cycle. My clones came from outdoor plants I have growing. Just after taking the clones all my outdoor plants became pollinated. I have grown outdoors for a long time and have never had plants get pollinated! Legalization here in Canada is to blame. Someone near me needs to learn how to sex their plants! All the clones are flowering after a couple weeks of12/12. Trying to figure it all out as indoor is new. T and L look robust. I think some plants can handle a little heat. My outdoor plants can go through cycles of extreme heat and humidity here in Southern Ontario. This years outdoor battle seems to be powdery mildew because many areas have been very damp. The usb fans are pretty cheap. I would like to get one that oscillates. I will replace the batt fan with another usb fan. One In and one out plus one for circulation of the leaves. They draw only a couple watts under 5 I think.

Attachments

• DSC04139.JPG
    DSC04139.JPG
    799.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC03700.JPG
    DSC03700.JPG
    493.3 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC03677.JPG
    DSC03677.JPG
    572.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC03667.JPG
    DSC03667.JPG
    419.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC03664.JPG
    DSC03664.JPG
    482.8 KB · Views: 21
I am trying out some leds lights on an indoor grow. First time for me. Kind of an experiment until I get indoor room finished. I have 2x4x6 room in an outbuilding. Running two 300W Marsh leds. Growing clones in homemade organic super soil. I have been using 3 small fans. One AA battery powered for an exhaust located near the top and two usb powered 4inch fans. One for the plants and one set up to push in fresh air. I have adequate air vents top and bottom. These usb fans are super quiet and do not get warm at all. My room stays from 75 to 85 most of the time. Drops at night a bit. Still working it out. Humidity has been very stable depending on h2o cycle. My clones came from outdoor plants I have growing. Just after taking the clones all my outdoor plants became pollinated. I have grown outdoors for a long time and have never had plants get pollinated! Legalization here in Canada is to blame. Someone near me needs to learn how to sex their plants! All the clones are flowering after a couple weeks of12/12. Trying to figure it all out as indoor is new. T and L look robust. I think some plants can handle a little heat. My outdoor plants can go through cycles of extreme heat and humidity here in Southern Ontario. This years outdoor battle seems to be powdery mildew because many areas have been very damp. The usb fans are pretty cheap. I would like to get one that oscillates. I will replace the batt fan with another usb fan. One In and one out plus one for circulation of the leaves. They draw only a couple watts under 5 I think.
I agree, although not an outdoor grower I can't imagine how many outdoor plants are male and just doing their thing, I read one poster say that he just stuck his male outside because he didn't want to pollinate his indoor plants, so basically jeopardizing anybody else's plants.
That's an interesting option, I'll try put my floor fan directed at the duct just to see if it can at least push some air out, better some than none.

Thanks!

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom