Indoor Grow July 2009 : AustralianQ1 CaliGDP CaliSSH CaliOrange DutchWidowSkunk

Very nice man, very nice. I'm lovin that new 1000w light. I wish my shit could handle that kind of power, but i'd be blowin the breaker, lol.

Great info on the pollination intel. I've been wanting to experiment with this, and this is great for noobs, lol. Tried to rep ya, but couldn't, bummer.

Deadtour, Fattis

The thread has been great to put together. I guess looking around at everyone else's, you knid of get inspired. Plus, the breeding and chasing flavour from it are something I really enjoy. Moving up to the 1000W has really made a big difference in growth and in particular the branching getting ready to bud. Generally use a 600W, but for this grow the 1000W. I think in a way, the room would be better used as 2 X 430W. I guess that could be the next journal!!!

Day 49

7 weeks into the grow and again I am shocked at how much growth and branching the girls are getting under 1000Watts. The stretch is all over now and the Q1 and GDP girls have really shown their predominantly Sativa backgrounds. Have been thinking about cutting the top growth out of both so I can lower the light to get it closer to the others, but just find myself unable to do it!

Day_49.JPG

So much growth I couldn't get it all into the picture.

Q1 day 43

Day_431.JPG

CASSH day 49

CASSH_day_49.JPG

GrandDaddyPurple day 49

GDP_day_49.JPG

Bubblegum day 33

Bgum_day_33.JPG

Pollinated Bgum with WidowSkunk Pollen day 5

Pollinated_bgum_day_5.JPG

WidowSKunnk male flowers opening up day 49 Outside

Opening_flowers_day_49.JPG

Awesome thread and grow Sir...
I'll second the M.O.M. nominee
+reps back at ya'

DG, Your grow is probably going to run you and the family out of the house soon. LOL. Speaking of businesses, If Australia ever legalizes, I see a new occupation for you that will let you use that passion for growing in new and exciting ways. Even if they just legalize medical marijuana, you have enought strains and experience to start a MM store. I can't wait to see your harvest of these beautiful ladies. :nicethread:

:peace: :yummy:

Pokershark, Obx, Wolfie,

Thanks for the really positive comments. I am really excited to see the growth over the next 4 weeks, and I am thinking harvest should be around about 25th September.

They all look really strong and are starting to fil out now the stretch is all over.

Wolfie, I would so love to open a MM store. I think it would be the ideal career for me.

Fuuji,

The temptation to lower the light and to cut the GDP and the Q1 is almost overwhelming!
Have found that the girls are really starting to get their stink on. I am hoping to have harvest in 5 weeks. That is going to be a total of 84 days. I think 12 weeks from seed to harvest is about spot on. Outdoors, I like to let them go a bit longer, say about 20 weeks, but indoors, the process gets sped up by the controlled environment.

Gunja,

Good option on the LST! Don't really have the room in there, but I am going to give it a try.

LABELLING MISTAKE

So,

Got a message from the breeder and I have been labelling the plants in the journal incorrectly.

As of Tomorrow, I will label correctly the GDP and the CASSH. I feel so amateur.............

DGMGH. If they do go in the direction of legalizing Med pot there in Australia, and you did open a med dispensary, Im there man. Ill help ya run the shit, and make new strains no prob, lol. For real though... I would move to Australia for that kind of opportunity. Here theres just too much competition (in some counties) And its just all crazy. Thats why I do my own, so I dont have to stop by any dispensary. But if you get to start out fresh...as the first ever in AUS, it would be a grand opportunity. First dispensary in AUS would be badass! Especially with you behind the wheel!

Day 52

So these are the girls labelled correctly as at day 52
The Q1 from outside is actually 76 days old though, and the bubblegum clone is 35 days old.
Q1

Q1_day_76.JPG

Bubblegum

Bgum_day_40.JPG

Seeded_bgum.JPG

GDP

GDP_day_52.JPG

GDP_closeup_day_52.JPG

CASSH

CASSH_day_52.JPG

:popcorn: I don't know how I miss some of the best grows here. I'm in DGMGH. Get ready as in two months, you should be able to plant some juveniles outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom