ISearch56 is Learning with Bag Seeds on the First Grow 2013

THANK YOU KJC

I DID THE FLUSH ON Monday WITH 29 GALLONS OF WATER + THE FLUSHING SOLUTION AND THE PH ADJUSTED TO 6.5. NOW Linda LOOKS A LITTLE BETTER.

101_0945.JPG

101_0949.JPG

101_0951.JPG

101_0954.JPG

101_0953.JPG

101_0954.JPG

101_0955.JPG

101_0961.JPG

101_0967.JPG

101_0962.JPG

101_0966.JPG

101_0969.JPG

101_0976.JPG

KJC HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO CUT HER DOWN?

THANK YOU KJC

POST BY KJC
In hydroponics using General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients you can flush for as little as 4 days.

Linda is in soil and I flushed with the 29 gallons in one day. I use Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice. How many days should I wait to take her down?

I'm thinking about taking some 2-4 cuttings from each of this 3 plants and putting them 3 plants to flower.

KJC what's your opinion?
Do this plant look big enough to put to flower?
I vegged them for 9 weeks.

101_0973.JPG

101_0974.JPG

101_0975.JPG

POST BY KJC
Depending on your desired target harvest weight you can vegetate as short or as long as you wish. If your plants are 18"-24" tall the plants are ready for flower.

KJC, if I put all 3 plant to flower under 1000 watts, do you think I can yield close to 336g of dry Meds?
or
Do I need to more BUD SITES?

POST BY KJC
If you flower your plants now the plants should wind up 3'-4' tall. I do not know your strain or the grow style to guess at a yield, The Captn may be better suited to answer questions about yield with his grow style.

THANK YOU KJC FOR ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE INVESTED IN MY LEARNING / MY FIRST HARVEST.

Linda. . . . . . :circle-of-love:

101_0976.JPG

Linda IS TO FRESH. . . . :laugh:

101_0956.JPG

SOME SEEDS FELL AND THEY SPROUTED

101_0957.JPG

101_0985.JPG

101_1000.JPG

101_1002.JPG

I'M GOING TO TRIM THE BUD AND TAKE IT FROM THERE....:cheesygrinsmiley:

KJC SHOULD I PUT THE BUD IN GLASS JARS OR IN TUPPERWARE OR JUST PUT THE BUD IN BAGS SINCE THE BUD IS DRY?

POST BY KJC
Congratulations on your harvest! If your buds are dry on the stem to the point the stem just breaks when the buds are bent then place your buds in storage containers. I prefer glass storage containers over plastic. You can keep what you will smoke first in the Tupperware. What will you do with the seeds that have sprouted?

KJC, I JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOME PICS OF Linda AKA MY FIRST HARVEST AND ALSO SAY THANK YOU.

IMG_011526.JPG

IMG_013332.JPG

I REMOVED ALL THE BIG BRANCHES AND TWIGS FOR A TOTAL OF 76.8 GRAMS OF STICKS

IMG_013433.JPG

IMG_012927.JPG

IMG_012829.JPG

THE BIGGER BOWL YIELD 202.1 GRAMS OF DRY BUD

IMG_011941.JPG

THE MASON JAR HAS 34.3 GRAMS

IMG_013731.JPG

IMG_012045.JPG

IMG_013528.JPG

IMG_013034.JPG

IMG_013126.JPG

4.2 GRAMS IN THE WHITE BOWL

202.1g
34.3g
+4.2g
--------
240.6 grams of BUD+ (76.8grams) OF STICKS = 317.4

KJC SINCE Linda GOT DRY BEFORE I HAD CUT HER DOWN, I PUT ALL THE BUD IN GLASS JARS AND ADDED SOME FRESH ORANGE PEELS AND CLOSE THE LID, OVERNIGHT THE DRY BUD WILL ABSORB THE MOISTER FROM THE FRESH ORANGE PEELS AND BECOME MOIST AGAIN. . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I WAS ABLE TO GET RID OF THE HEY SMELL BY SQUEEZING THE FRESH ORANGE PEELS. . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:
THE BUD IS TO FLUFFY, THE BUD IS NOT DENSE AT ALL!!!!!
5 PEOPLE SAID Linda SMOKED OK AND THEY GOT THE SOME BENEFITS>> :cheesygrinsmiley:
THEY SAID ITS NOT THE BEST BUD, BUT IT'S NOT THE WORST BUD>>> :cheesygrinsmiley:
2 OF THE 5 PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT I CULTIVATED THE BUD!!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

KJC IF YOU EVER TRY IT BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THE BUD CAN BECOME TO MOIST AND GET MUSHY.
THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I USED TO DO BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN MY BUDDY WOULD GIVE ME THE OLD BRICK WEED!!!!

PLEASE DON'T MOVE MY JOURNAL TO COMPLETE BECAUSE I WANT TO POST OUR CONVERSATIONS!!!!

THANK YOU KJC
FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!!! :Namaste:

GREENEST REGARDS ISEARCH56

POST BY KJC
Thank you for sharing the photographs of your first harvest!

THANK YOU KJC

I'm going to try to give the sprout away or throw them away. I don't want Linda's genetics!!
I haven't finished trimming yet but the BUD is so fluffy that I know the yield is going to be real low!!!!

POST BY KJC
Your first grow and harvest are mostly learning experiences to build on for future grows. Enjoy trimming and the experience of harvesting!

GREEN GREETINGS KJC

I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SEEDS BUT A FEW PEOPLE THAT I KNOW HAVE TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THE SEEDS MIGHT NOT BE WHAT I'M PAYING FOR.

I WAS GOING TO TRY THE BREEDER THAT YOU USED FOR THE Brainstorm Haze, BUT ON THERE WEBSITE THEY STATE THE FOLLOWING:
Delta 9 Labs mails only to countries where it is legal to import cannabis seeds. Delta-9 Labs DOES NOT mail to the U.S.A.

NOW THAT I'M GETTING PASS MY FIRST HARVEST. ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I STILL HAVE A FEW CLONES OF Linda TO KEEP LEARNING WITH + MY BUDDY'S (Dakini Kush & Waipi'o Hapa).

I WANT TO GET SEEDS THAT ARE OF A BETTER QUALITY FOR MYSELF + TO SHARE WITH MY BUDDY.

KJC IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS IT WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

POST BY KJC
Here is Brainstorm Haze https://www.herbiesheadshop.com delta9 lab brainstorm haze seeds

I recently purchased some Black Widow seeds. Black widow is the original White Widow by breeder Shantibaba and was renamed to distinguish itself. I will be using the Black Widow in my breeding projects.

www.seedsman.com black widow seeds

Here is the Nirvana AK48 nirvanashop.com ak48 10 seeds

I also have several other variety's from Nirvana in my seed collection

nirvanashop.com aurora indica 10 seeds

nirvanashop.com bubblelicious 10 seeds

nirvanashop.com papaya 10 seeds

I have other medical seeds as well but they are not available for sale yet.

GREEN EVENING KJC

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SITES, STRAINS, SEEDS?

! BC Bud Depot Animal Cookies Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Cookies OG Seeds | Apothecary Genetics

nyc diesel

amnesia haze

BC BUD DEPOT - GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

KJC WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FEMINIZED SEEDS?
BC BUD DEPOT - GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ♀ ✯

POST BY KJC
The BC Bud Depot Animal Cookies and the Cookies OG Seeds with only 9-10 weeks look good to me. I really like the high CBD in the Cookies OG Seeds. I try to stay away from the longer flowering sativa's myself, the Nyc Diesel and the Amnesia Haze have 10 -13 week flowering times. I would prefer to purchase seeds from a 420 Magazine sponsor, Sponsors usually maintain good relationships in case any problems arise.

KJC you said:
The BC Bud Depot Animal Cookies and the Cookies OG Seeds with only 9-10 weeks look good to me. I really like the high CBD in the Cookies OG Seeds. I try to stay away from the longer flowering sativa's myself, the Nyc Diesel and the Amnesia Haze have 10 -13 week flowering times. I would prefer to purchase seeds from a 420 Magazine sponsor, Sponsors usually maintain good relationships in case any problems arise.

KJC if I order seed from ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds will I be supporting 420 Magazine and our Sponsor?

POST BY KJC
Yes, by purchasing from ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds you will be supporting a 420 Magazine sponsor and 420 Magazine.

Green Greetings KJC
I'm back online and I wanted to THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP AND THE TIME YOU'VE INVESTED IN MY LEARNING.

I haven't been taking much pictures, I've been working to invest in my environment
IMG_032226.JPG

IMG_038728.JPG

I BOUGHT TWO black botanicare 4x4 trays + a 75 gallon reservoir and I'm getting Two more 4x4 trays this weekend

NO CABLE OR INTERNET FOR A FEW MONTH BUT IT'S BEEN WORTH IT !_! I'M USING MY NEIGHBOR'S INTERNET !_!

Here's a few pictures that i just took

Dakini Kush & Waipi'o Hapa clones
IMG_038224.JPG

Dakini Kush & Waipi'o Hapa clones
IMG_038323.JPG

I have four 2x3 flood trays with:
Linda's GrandKids and ( Dakini Kush & Waipi'o Hapa from regular seeds)
IMG_038423.JPG

IMG_038523.JPG

This plant was given to me: Cannabis Strain-Casey Jones
IMG_038627.JPG

This picture was two days before I mounted the Saturn 6 Cool Tube & Reflector
IMG_031923.JPG

IMG_038024.JPG

IMG_038126.JPG

AT FIRST I THOUGHT THIS WHERE SEEDS OR POLLEN SACKS
IMG_032631.JPG
IMG_033333.JPG

IMG_033235.JPG

IMG_032930.JPG

IMG_033632.JPG

IMG_033725.JPG

IMG_033830.JPG

Linda's kids haven't produced any seeds yet!!! AT ALL NOT ONE SEED!!! But the plant is not producing a lot of sugar, I mean.... I looked at your AK-3 & Hindu Kush @ 48 days of flower and they look GREAT there very frosty. My plants don't look like they have a lot of Trichomes But the BUDS are big, my cousin told me that my plant could be a 90 day strain so I'll just wait. I will take some pictures of the flower room tonight right before the lights come on.

THANK YOU KJC
FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!!! :Namaste:

GREENEST REGARDS ISEARCH56

POST BY KJC
Greetings ISEARCH56

Thank you for the photographs! I am glad your grows are going well!

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.2-2.5 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 millilitres per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

Have a good day!

Green Greetings KJC

PM REPLY BY KJC

Greetings ISEARCH56

Thank you for the photographs! I am glad your grows are going well!

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.2-2.5 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

KJC are you using Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 5-10 millilitres per gallon?
Because I'm just using 5 millilitres per gallon.

KJC THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

POST BY KJC
Greetings ISEARCH56

I find that using 5 millilitres per gallon is sufficient strength for the Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray.

KJC I don't have a Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine.
How can I make any of this Hash, hash oil or cannabutter without a Mini Washing Machine?
I'm smoking Linda it's not the worst I've smoked but I wouldn't pay for Linda.
A bowl or two in the morning is ok to start of with after that it's less effective.

KJC any suggestions will be appreciated.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
ISEARCH56

POST BY KJC
Greetings ISEARCH56

Do you have bubble bags to separate the trichomes from the leaf mater? A small washing machine to make hashish or a Magical Butter machine to make cannabis butter takes most of the labour out of making either products. As your harvest cures the green grass taste will diminish if this is a concern.

Here is a good video to watch that will explain how you can make hashish, cannabis butter or concentrated cannabis oil

[video=youtube;vdv91E5R5Hg]
[/video]

Here is another video in Hashish making without bubble bags

[video=youtube;fb62ABNtmzI]
[/video]

Here is a few videos that uses bubble bags to make hashish

[video=youtube;Uf0skTsA1bw]
[/video]

[video=youtube;MgQ03q-yULw]
[/video]

[video=youtube;1wQzr0sstMA]
[/video]

Here is a video using the Magical Butter machine to make cannabis oil

[video=youtube;kV_QHGLIL1w]
[/video]

Here are a few videos on making cannabis butter

[video=youtube;oBDZKmlpmuk]
[/video]

[video=youtube;oBDZKmlpmuk]
[/video]

[video=youtube;8q06Zsp4K3w]
[/video]

[video=youtube;hUDyVzV_n-Q]
[/video]

Have a good day!

THANK YOU KJC FOR YOUR TIME......:Namaste:
GREENNESS REGARDS ISEARCH56

May I post your last reply about Hash, hash oil or cannabutter?

POST BKJC
Greetings ISEARCH56

You are welcome to post our previous conversations.

Green Afternoon KJC

This plant is from my first set of clones from Linda. There two plants over @ my Buddy's, Linda's Kids UNO & SIETE this is UNO she don't have any seeds yet.

The plants that I have in my flower room with the pollen sacks are clones from UNO & SIETE . . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was told to wait for 60% of the cannabis pistils to turn brown or red and the leaves to turn yellow, which as you can see some of the leaves have turned yellow. Well this plant is about 85-88 days in to the flower phase and the TRICHOME ARE STILL CLOUDY/ MILKY ( I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE TRICHOME)

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_2_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_3_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_4_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_5_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_6_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_7_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_9_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_10_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_8_.JPG

KJC the room @ my Buddy's was to humid 74%, he bought some{dehumidifying bags} now the RH is about 40%

I found this bud with some brownish fury hairs and it also looked like spider web, just on that bud and that bud was removed.

I believe it was MOLD because as soon as my Old Lady walked in the room she said it's very damp in here, the room is in a basement.

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_1_.JPG

I bought this but I 'm going to by a dehumidifier because I added more plants to the grow room and the RH is a bit over 50%, the digital thermometer hygrometer says the RH right under the lights is 53%, but my analog thermometer that I have on side says the humidity is over 60%.

IMG_031030.JPG

GREENNESS REGARDS ISEARCH56 . . :Namaste:

POST BY KJC
Greetings ISEARCH56

Can you please take some close up photographs of the buds so I can see how the bud formation is? That is bud rot mold in the photograph of the buds.

Have a good day!

This plant is form the first batch of clones in form Linda this is SIETE

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_11_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_12_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_13_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_14_.JPG

Linda_s_KIDS_UNO_SIETE_15_.JPG

GREENNESS REGARDS ISEARCH56 . . :Namaste:

POST BY KJC
Greetings ISEARCH56

Thank you for the photographs.

Have a good day!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Green Greetings to all @ my :420:

My family and I have been without cable/internet since April of 2014 it's a sacrifice that we have made in order to progress in our garden. I was using my neighbor's WIFI but my laptop crashed and I tried to use a smart phone and a tablet to stay active @ :420: but the touch screen always gets the best of me. My camera broke right after the laptop crashed and my second camera broke on New Years Eve, so I don't have as many pictures of the plants progress. I got internet on Wednesday and I invested yesterday to fixing my laptop, and now I'm ready to get back to my Journal. I'll need a few days to post some pictures, add finishing thoughts and my views of my second Harvest to complete this Journal, and to show what I'm doing with what I've learned.

To all @ :420: Thank You for Your Time,
Greenness Regards,
ISEARCH56

PS.:420:+ KingJohnC and TheCapn have made a Difference in MY LIFE, Thank You and I've missed all of ya!!....:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom