J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

Its another end of Week Happy FreeWeed Day J6k :thumb:
I got mine you guys got yours?

Good Morning everyone.:nomo:
Today is day 21 and I wanted to get a few pic's up before we go in a clean them out.:thumb:
Also starting to get some frost on them.
IMG_30366.JPG

The next up-date will be after the trim.Shooting for tonight.
Thank you J6K:joint:

So good, had to post again!

I am awaiting a reply from Amy on where to send my money, at which point I will have 3 of your "full spectrum" (3rd light you added) on order and in my room...hopefully by weeks end!

I'm on week 6 1/4 right now and I think the LED's will be a nice way to finish these bad boys off.

So excited, it's like waiting for Christmas... lol

Jimmy,good evening and wish you a happy weekend
Thank's Amy.Not a bad weekend,but not as productive as I'd liked it to be,but it was beyond my control.Sorry for the lack of up-date's.
I am awaiting a reply from Amy on where to send my money, at which point I will have 3 of your "full spectrum" (3rd light you added) on order and in my room...hopefully by weeks end!

I'm on week 6 1/4 right now and I think the LED's will be a nice way to finish these bad boys off.

Nice buddy, I think you will be very pleased with these light's.I am def going to check it out.
Also feel free to post your thought's on customer service and delivery process.
I would also love it if everyone who is/will be running a GreenSun light to stop in and say a little something and hit us with a link to there journal.:high-five:

As stated above I did not get what I wanted done this weekend.
Don't worry the girl's are still healthy as can be a moving along great.
Some how the lens on my camera was banged on something and will no longer zoom out as far as it used too.I could barely get a full shot of the whole area before(very tight space) it was broke so now I have even less.
Lens'es are not cheap so,I have no idea when I will get a new one.
I will be doing the trim to night,so I did get some before pic's I am not very happy with due to the camera problem.

Day 27 from the 12/12 switch.So minus 5-7 day's for flowering to start and I should be just in time to give them a good trim.:thumb:
......Ok,It will not insert my photo's.Let me try another post.

That is an amazing sight Jimmy! +Reps!

I love it! I wanted to thank you for testing Green Sun Amy's ZNET LED's. After many responsive emails back and forth from Amy and Jimmy, I learned a lot about the ZNET-16, and fell in love, and after seeing Jimmy's results, I am sold!

I went to PayPal and an invoice was waiting for me. I paid it, and heard back from Amy that night!

Amy was so awesome to work with. She customized the light exactly as I wanted! She even sent me a picture of my ZNET 16 this morning! They are testing for 8 hours first, then they will ship! That got me so excited!
I've already started my new journal, I couldn't wait!

420 2nd Indoor Grow, New ZNET 16 LED, 3-2014~:cheer:

MY NEW ZNET 16
My veg spectrum has more blue:

And these are the added reds for flowering! So all lights will be active during flower.

They don't have a lot of info on their site yet, but you can e-mail Amy and she will answer all of your questions!
Happy Birthday to me!
:party:

Well, as has been the case the past 4 times I contacted Amy, she replied within an hour or so and:

A) answered final questions in a few emails (all answered within mere minutes)
B) sent me the invoice via PayPal and then...
C) within 5 minutes of paying she acknowledged receipt of the payment and...
D) explained the 3 business day (in my case, just when I happened to order, your waiting time may vary, etc...) assembly time and that she would contact me as soon as the unit was ready to ship.

She has been extremely polite and quick to respond, always. She has THE BEST PRICING IN TOWN as well as a fantastic warranty. And let's not forget the large monetary investment to become a sponsor (Thank you to all of our sponsors!) and then the knowing that her product would stand up and perform so she delivered samples for us to critique and, well, abuse for our own personal amusement. lol

Great English. Well, not perfect but far better then half the folks on the internet (our forums excluded of course. lol)

Seriously I can't see the downside yet and I promise I agonized for a real long time over this whole "is the time finally NOW for LED's???".

It is from what I can see by TOPLED's performance with fine folks such as Jimmy with his grow.

PINKY- I am sooooo ungodly jealous you got a picture!!! I don't even know you and I loathe you right now! (of course I'm joking, thanks for whetting my appetite for this darn set of lights even more!!! lol

PINKY- I am sooooo ungodly jealous you got a picture!!! I don't even know you and I loathe you right now! (of course I'm joking, thanks for whetting my appetite for this darn set of lights even more!!! lol
It's ok, I am envying myself right now. LOL! Just kidding, I am counting the minutes! Good luck getting yours soon too!:Namaste:

I'm "oh-so-close" to being able to PM and ask this, sorry to have to do it here. Jimmy, I have re-read all these pages and I am not sure I ever did see the optimum height and a definitive answer to the discoloration spots early on. Did you decide that was the light being too close or to a cal/mag issue? From the pics and what you wrote I am thinking you settled in the 18-30" range for distance from LED to canopy but I'd love to learn from your experience where ya landed exactly. I will need to rework the room a bit for these new lights and this will help me decide what I will have to do to get it done.

Thanks again for the help buddy and your grow looks fricking fantastic sir! So good it made me buy these LED's! lol

Back
Top Bottom