Jade's Indoor Winter Grow

I had some amazing Pineapple Express in Amsterdam at the cup. Was my favorite by far. Hopefully this is half as good and I'll be happy.

I have never tried the Pinapple Express, but I'm looking forward to it !! :blunt:

I'm laughing my but of when James Franco describes it in the movie :laughtwo:

Bagmand out\\

RIP little cookie. I pray you were a male. Amen.

Now that's over I'm afraid I may lose two more. I was called away for a few days to help on some business work. I couldn't find a plant sitter on such short notice so I watered them a little extra and crossed my fingers they could survive 3 days alone. Several inches of snow fell on the 3rd day and I couldn't leave. When I arrived home I eagerly hurried to check on everything. The other cookie and Pineapple Express look great. I left the P.E. Auto alone but topped the GSC.

SAGE and SAD don't look like they fared as well. They are stunted slightly and look like they may not have gotten enough water before I left. Leaves are dry and shriveled. This has been the most unlucky start to a grow. Now that I'm home I hope to be able to keep a better eye on everything. I pray the ladies pull through.

image16702.jpg
image16703.jpg

Finally made it over here!

Looking good So far.

With that GSCxATF strain, most have been just fine, but my latest batch has some wonky seedlings in it. I think that just happens sometimes the first time you cross a strain. Once you get one that takes, I think you'll be really happy with the way they grow and the way they smoke! I really like this strain a lot!

Excited to watch your S.A.G.E. too :high-five:

I'm celebrating Ganjaca. Merry Ganjaca my ganja brethren. I hope the green Santa brought you a nice smokable gift, hopefully a spliff.

Girls are starting to look fine. I top mine at the same point. Works great for keeping them shorter which is something you need there. I also transplant them as deep as possible. Like right up to the feeder leaves or deeper if possible. Plants are looking good, Keepem Green

Seems like a lot of growers on this site use LEDs. I do great with HID lights. I won't be switching anytime in the next 5-10 years unless LED tech surpasses the current HID and plasma tech. Highly doubtful anytime soon. Good luck. They fit a niche. Hidden stealth grows where light, heat and electricity are a factor.

Back
Top Bottom