Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Berry Bomb auto this morning

20170425_050904.jpg

Yes, thanks, when I've grown autos before I had smaller plants because I never trained them but this run I decided to train them just like I do my photos. I just stopped when they started showing pistols. One topping cut at the 4th node, then i remove the first two nodes. The plants i have found are vigorous at thst point and recover very quickly. Then i LST with the four main branches and keep them horizontal. I have also found that waiting until internode branches start to form before i tie down a new section keeps the plants growing quickly and doesnt really stall them. So far so good.

I like your light, the best part the best part for me is
Being able to customize your light to best fit your needs. I really like the led lights, my buddy runs mh/hps600w and it is crazy how my mar2 1200 (right at 600w actual draw) performs his light, alot better growth and way healthier plants. Thanks for inviting me to check out you cob light, very impressed

Thanks for stopping by Tom.
Yes, the ability to customize is excellent. I'm just getting started with COB's but they have proven themselves and I would like to phase out my HPS in the flower room once I get my new rooms finished. Just built the new sealed rooms and put in AC, still have dehumidifiers, CO2, environmental controllers, drip feed system, and drain tubs left to purchase and install...oh and a door for the flower room....got a 4x4 tent acting as a "door" right now....then more COB's lol.
If you check out Fanleafs grow lots of great info on building COB lights on there.

Ha ha thanks brother. That was a few years ago i had water issues but they came out ok....didn't journal for a while but check out the plants at the end of this journal I learned me some things lol
Absolutely will go through the entire thing during the next night or two :) love increasing my growing game.

Just really wanted to make sure you knew how awesome your artistic eye obviously is. Respect.

Update:

We'll the flower room is doing great.
Maintaining
-78 degrees F lights on
-72 degrees F lights off
-50% RH

Which is a feat considering the building the rooms are in maintains a lovely temp of between 85 and 100 degrees F with very high humidity lol.
Will drop the RH down a little more tomorrow but I've been doing a little at a time because the RH was around 87% a few days ago before i installed the dehumidifier. Plenty of air circulation thanks to a big wall mount oscillating fan.

I ran the drain line outside and placed a bucket under it to see how much water the dehumidifier was removing. Yesterday it took out about 9 gals of water so it's lookin good. LoL

Still got a couple more controlers to buy, put AC in the veg room and add CO2 but it's getting there and I promise it's not because I'm not working hard enough lol. I can count the nights in the last couple months that I was able to sleep and also say "we'll I got everything done I needed to today" on one hand.

Took a couple quick pics tonight after watering the girls.

Fat mate.. looking nice jay..

This isn't all the plants but it's the smallest ones that are easyist to take out of the flower room. I don't think I can get the big one out through the 30" door anymore without breaking branches.

Berry Bomb Auto

20170501_195822.jpg
20170501_195834.jpg

Dropped a red solo cup in the middle for reference.

20170501_195925.jpg
Loooooookingg Shhhhmick mate!

You in aus? Ill roll over for a quick sesh and I'll bring my best over ;)

Clones got thier second transplant from the cloner to red solo cups now into 2 gal pots. They have been growing strong. Forming internode branches already and will be topped tomorrow to begin the training. Today is day 15 from cutting them. They started with roots at days 5 and 6 and we're growing already while in the cloner.

20170501_202624.jpg

Sweet Mango auto

She is a little more leggy than I prefer and the nodes are spaced out a little more too but it looks like she will do alright. Still looks like she has a bit to go.

20170501_203256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom