Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

And this girl had to go.

Jawa pie

She is in a 5 gal pot and takes up most of an extra 4x4 tent. Not enough room.

When I was planning these rooms I was picturing so much extra room that I would be doing cart wheels between the plants lol...but like always in this game it's not enough room lol.

20170501_203143.jpg

Vic here mate.. jay in states..

Thank you Grizz and Dr. Greenjeans!

Yeah Dr. like Grizz said states, too bad tho after a good smoke you would of probably left with the big Jawa Pie that I can't fit anywhere anymore to lol.

Would you believe she's been chilling in that tent in 100 degree temp for a couple days without water light fan anything and was dry when I put her in there and she looks like that a couple hours ago? I cant. Expected to see a shriveled brown mess when I opened it and there she was lol. I don't have the heart to chop her yet. She's a fighter for sure. In kinda hoping I'll wake up and someone will have built me another sealed insulated room with COB leds/HPS, AC and a dehumidifier lol.
She will need all that at a min.
One can dream lol

Tonight's update. Was going to start the flush tonight on a couple of the autos cause its getting close but I'm gonna push'm a little more cause they have no sign of slowing. Lots of cloudy trichs and just a few amber here and there but I'm looking for full strength on these so that's were we are going lol.
Let these two dry out a touch since I was going to start watering with plain ph'd water and the photos are after watering so they look a touch doopy but that's the reason.

Grape Murto auto bud shot

20170502_205311.jpg

Berry Bomb auto still fattin up her berrys

20170502_205126.jpg

Lots more in flower (5 other strains) but I'm focusing on these two cause there almost done and that's all the pics I felt like taking lol

Well I just started soaking new seeds. They are-
-Bubblegum 00 auto
-Cheese Candy auto

-TGA Space Bomb

The space bomb will be a run all by itself after I flower out the clones. One strain. Nice even canopy. Mother plant and clones.
....unless I change my mind again lol
Can't wait to see how the Bubble gum does, i am interested in that auto. Your clones are looking awesome, can't believe how fast they rooted and took off.✌

Thanks Tom. I really want to start the flush on the Berry Bomb but my instinct says to wait a little longer.
....plus I still have to figure out my drying room situation lol
I hop my thc bomb autos pack a good punch when they finish, i heard that it has a powerful high.✌

I will say the Grape Murto auto buds are like rocks. Very impressed. The Berry Bomb auto is fairly dense, very frosty and is starting to foxtail quite a bit.

Now on the other hand this Gorilla Glue auto is not impressing me so far. I'm temper to pitch it. Was the slowest of all the autos this run. Almost no tricome production so far but she is big bushy and very healthy. So what I decided to do is beat her up with some defol as well lol.

I will say the Grape Murto auto buds are like rocks. Very impressed. The Berry Bomb auto is fairly dense, very frosty and is starting to foxtail quite a bit.

Now on the other hand this Gorilla Glue auto is not impressing me so far. I'm temper to pitch it. Was the slowest of all the autos this run. Almost no tricome production so far but she is big bushy and very healthy. So what I decided to do is beat her up with some defol as well lol.
I started to order the gorilla glue auto and ended up picking thc bomb auto.✌

Yes sir. I bet they sure will. I love the THC Bomb. I've grown a bunch of it and yes very potent. I was going to grow a THC bomb auto with this run but it was the one seed that ....well I messed up lol. It was way later than the others to come out the coco so, against my better judgment, I did a little digging lol.
Great strain. So far I'm very pleased with Bomb seeds.

Back
Top Bottom