JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

thanks guys

So i was checking out Joker haze try to stop these three fat colas she has from saggin down, and i noticed my hands were really sticky from her apon closer inspection i come across some SAP?? :reading420magazine:
Anyway this a good thing or a bad thing? heres pics, shes looking pretty healthy and current has the fattest cola out of the lot
so im thinking its a good thing? will i get high if i eat it probly not or?:scratchinghead: haha

DSCN29365.JPG
DSCN29344.JPG
DSCN29315.JPG

Thats what my girl Cindy did bro!!
Exactly the same but most of hers was on the leaves in the buds and I DID ACTUALLY TASTE IT!!! To see if it was the Golden Syrup Id fed, and it did taste kind of like the syrup actually? So in my case it MAY have been G/syrup or couldve been Sap too..
I dont know what this means if it is likely to harm your plant - Maybe have to make a post about it in Pest,Prob,disease or sumthin and hopefully someone has experienced them on the buds or bud stems.. I assume it should be fine, maybe the plant has a build up of sugars during hormone growth at dark cycle and some excrete? Interesting tho:)
Lucy is ready to flower now mate - She s over the 3ft line so anytime now and she ll be into flower time for me. I want her to be a Purple of some kind as the color has stayed quite prominent on her since sprouting and all branches,leaf stalks are purple.
She is about 4ft wide atm, So Im thinking she may gain 2-2.5ft during stretch so thatll put her at around 5.5ftx4.5ft height and width, So if I got a pound with a 4 footer, a 5.5 SHOULD bear more in theory.. But stranger things have happened..
Take care mate, Chat soon... Smokemup:high-five:

Phew thanks guys! yeah i couldnt help myself and out of curiosity i tasted the sappy syrup, tasted so sweet just like sugar almost :yummy:

is there any properties to it?

Smokemup ill stop by lucy after this :)

Well Guys I am in love with this Super lemon haze she is a BEAST! wish i had taken clones :( lets see how she looks come chop time maybe ill try to reveg her after harvest and try get clones then

sitting at 56 or 57 days into bloom still got another 14 or so :) hasnt even stopped shooting pistils, cant wait for that swell towards the end !! :morenutes:

DSCN29834.JPG
DSCN29824.JPG
DSCN29803.JPG

DSCN29784.JPG
DSCN29673.JPG
DSCN29734.JPG
DSCN29682.JPG

thanks guys! cant wait for the next 2 weeks i have set the harvest date for the 10th so hopefully they have all swelled by then, two of the autos have swelled alot in this last week so they might be getting the cut today as im dry of my friend mr green and they look pretty close to ready now i shall give it a nap and think about when i awake ;)

wizz its a secret jardin darkstreet 2 ...... 1.5 x 1.5 x 2m :)

:rofl::rofl:THATS FUNNY SHIT!!
You tasted it too!!! lol.. It got me curious to see if it was the G/syrup, but weird how your plant has it - have you fed any " teas " or anything??
If not then it must be a common thing I dont know what would trigger it, but maybe excess sugars from Photosynth??
As long as it finishes up ok thats the main thing! Yeah Cindy s last few pages have abit about when I added the syrup and what happened..
Take it easy mate. Smokemup

YOur bases look like mine when I LST them:) Kind of like a SCROG minus the screen!! And similar to yours I trim up the branches and try to get as much priority to the good sites to flourish..
Theyre gunna be nice once done.. Good work

Looking amazing JJ mate!

Liking that rope you have across the tent to hold the LST Strings, good idea that JJ.

Both getting very close to the end now.......REP REP REP

Nice work JJ!
Hiker had the same sap thing happen to a few of his plants on last run.
Can't remember what someone was saying about it, but it's not a bad thing!
:thumb:

HEY GUYS! :)

[video=youtube;pqevv-4DAJw]
[/video]

Sorry i havent been on, been so hectic here with spring so many things to do so little time! so its almost chop time here!!!!! :thumb::cheer: these babies have been going around 65 - 67 days blooming so another 5 more days and i think i will have to give em all the chop as tomorrow i make my dwc system :) and the next batch of babies will be going down in them, A few plants are still shooting alot of white pistals but i just dont have the time frame to let em go for another 2 weeks,

So since the last 8 days all the girls have been getting is water every 2- days and since i started the flush you can tell all the nitrogen def set in on most of them and probly some other defs but too late to worry now .

Swell is start on most of them just 1 white rhino still hasnt swelled and all the snow white* are starting to get fat now seeing as there 9-11 week bloomers,

Anyway heres alot of pictures in no order guys,

DSCN31621.JPG
DSCN31611.JPG
DSCN31601.JPG
DSCN31592.JPG
DSCN3158.JPG
DSCN31572.JPG
DSCN31562.JPG
DSCN31542.JPG
DSCN31534.JPG
DSCN31521.JPG
DSCN31512.JPG
DSCN31502.JPG
DSCN3149.JPG
DSCN31481.JPG
DSCN31472.JPG
DSCN3146.JPG
DSCN31453.JPG
DSCN31441.JPG
DSCN31432.JPG
DSCN3142.JPG
DSCN3141.JPG
DSCN31401.JPG
DSCN31392.JPG
DSCN31381.JPG
DSCN31372.JPG
DSCN31364.JPG

Oh yeah guys i also chopped two of the autos they brought something like 6-7 grams each out of the two, gave half away a friend cause he was dry too so dont really have any pictures from the harvest , but dam i cured nug for like 3 days after it was dry, Man taste and smell was AMAZING!! cant wait for my last fast ryder auto its smelling and looking great

Sorry again guys for being so slack on getting on here,

:Namaste::peace:

JJ

Back
Top Bottom