Josh 4.75

I'm trying to be patient with the flowering gals. I've quick-dried around 10 grams (dry) for sampling. Knocks me on my butt...but it needs flushing. I'm going to start tonight with the Clearex for the oldest gals.

The veg tent is getting overgrown. All the newest mothers; Blue Blood, Purple Kush, and B.C. God Bud have been exhibiting explosive growth. All three strains seem to love being veged in Hempy Pots.

The newer Northern Light Blue and Northern Lights X Skunk #1 have nearly caught up to the other strains as far as height. This is surprising to me because they were started a week later and in small soil containers.

Between the HGK mother in a 5 gallon Hempy, the established "new" HGK mother plant in a 2 Liter Hempy, 5 new mother plants and some indoor basil going; my 2' X 4' veg tent is at capacity.

grow_00138.jpg
grow_00234.jpg
grow_00331.jpg
grow_00429.jpg
grow_00525.jpg
grow_00623.jpg
grow_00722.jpg

Looking pretty there Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend to you Josh :thumb:

So, I found a pretty good way to quick dry sample trimmings. Yeah, it's not as good as doing it properly. But the results are the best that I've found for a quick dry. We have a couple of those oil-filled radiant heaters. I trim all the bud, removing all larger stems. I put the medicine in a metal sieve that sits on top of a ceramic bowel that rests on the heater. Even the densest nugs are dry over night.

Last night we went to some friends to watch the Sea Hawks game. I took along about 8 grams of Holy Grail Kush that was quick dried. I shared with 5 other people. Like I said, this isn't as good as a long cure followed by a slow drying. At any rate, those folks were truly blown away. I kept hearing that it was the best they'd ever seen. I felt bad and ended up giving it all away. I have much, much more. I just thought it was cool seeing peoples' reaction to my work.

I didn't get a chance to look at the flowering girls. Tonight I'll have the scope out looking at trichomes. There's around 20 plants that are getting very close. Once those first ones come out I'll put the 5 gallon Hempy mother into flowering. I'm still worried about how big she'll get.

"A picture are worth a thousand words." I believe that statement to be true.

I really wish I had a better camera to capture what I see with my naked eye.

As I said, horrible pics. The smallest are golf ball+ on the vine.

Still...I'm really liking the Botanicare Kind nutrient line up.

grow_0136.jpg
grow_0126.jpg
grow_0115.jpg
grow_0108.jpg
grow_00914.jpg

I use pure blend from them works great try to stay as organic as I can lol
Happy Thurweed day Josh shes looking good :thumb:

CHH, I meant to say last night ,"What what happy hump day", on your journal. I got side tracked and what not.

So, MR. Chronic, think this is the forth time I've asked, from what you've personally grown, what is your favorite strain?

I'm only curious for my own benefit. You seem to like Dinafem OGK, but also a Sour Diesel.

I'm really liking my Holy Grail Kush pheno for consumption, not my favorite to grow. I know you run that strain. I think we have different phenos, from looking through your journal. If I recall, you said 'It doesn't take me where I want to be'...Something to that effect.

I'm always on the hunt for the best genetics or strains. I know you run multiple strains. I would just like to be privy to your personal strain thoughts.

I'm about to start clones for Northern Light Blue (grown it, familiar), Northern Lights X Skunk #1, BC God Bud, Blue Blood, and Purple Kush. I'm always looking for my favorite. That's why I like input from other growers.

you know josh now that you mentioned northern lights x skunk that ones pretty tasty too
the sour diesel I like is commercial stuff I haven't grown one yet but I do have a
I think its a reserve pravada? or something like that? sour diesel ill run it maybe 2 more germs from now
I don't have to germ anything till end of next week and only 1 lol I don't have any space at all
nycd from soma seeds is a consistent plant as far as it being stabilized this is the third one so far and its looking like the first and second but its on my its ok list I like it better than the first hgk I grew
and the new hgk is starting to bud
I cant wait to try the chemdawg I like it when I was getting commercial stuff I wanna see if its just as good when I grow it lol
has just over 2 weeks left and its getting crowded in there the other girl will be happy when shes out lol
there are other favs I have but the names of the strains back then and even finding the local seeds I want is just impossible
I did however back in 90-91 working with some Alaskans on Kauai, someones wife brought back some wow the taste brought back memories of a strain from Hawaii, the only difference was the taste lasted from the beginning of the joint to the end
it was amazing the resin never overcame the flavor of the bud not even on the last roach hit
never have I smoked something like that before the taste yes but the taste going to the end of the joint never and never again
Happy Thurweed Josh im not done trying new stuff so if I find a new good flavor ill holla :thumb:

I haven't fried in a long time lol
Happy Freeweed day Josh May The Chronics be with you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom