Josh 4.75

"YUP".

Some serious things transpired today. Made me think. A lot.

As previously mentioned, thank you all. Also, please support our sponsors.

:420:

Very sorry to see you go Josh. I consider you one of my friends on here. It's been great learning from you.

Hope things work out for you. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of you :)

Very sorry to see you go Josh. I consider you one of my friends on here. It's been great learning from you.

Hope things work out for you. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of you :)

Ditto. Man, really hate to see you go. I consider you a friend.
Hope the future is awesome for you.

Cheers for that nod josh will checkhis journal out! just found all this late and want to wish you the utmost of good wishes my friend! You will be missed indeed!!!

Hey brother, I'm still around, just don't have a current grow journal up. I really want to start a new one, but...It'd be pretty much the same as before and my wife and I are closing on our first house. I'm kinda in limbo with the ladies and the outdoor vegetable garden. As soon as I'm ready, could be two weeks or two months, I'll have another grow journal going. The potential new house is sucking up all of my free time and some of my work schedule.

But...until then, think you already ran across this but I recently update this thread.

Kyle Kushman's training technique

Heck, I even mentioned your Back Building Technique. Which, by the way, I am loving. Thank you for sharing. I'm using that exclusively now. At what point do you find it works the best. I.E. 25%, 50%, or 75% through the flowering cycle. Seems to work well at either half or 3/4's the way through. I guess I'm wondering if you've done it from 3-5 weeks into 12/12 photoperiod...?

Back
Top Bottom