Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Haha no worries Katins you aren't alone! I had to actually hook my phone to my computer to upload pics today xD

We'll wait patiently I suppose

So are a you folks uploading through the 420mag gallery? Or trying to upload/attach direct to a post within the app view?

Just checking because...

The forum want images upload through the gallery (always has). I've been doing it on phone and tablet again successfully the last week. Use webview, go to "420 Entertainment" > Gallery > then scroll to the bottom of the screen and select upload. You then have all the usual options for category, tags etc. click in the upload box and choose your photos. Make sure you click 'process' on the next screen to complete the upload. Then add them to your post using the 'My Photos' button. All this has to be done in webview. But it works.

FWIW-Uploading through the gallery is the only way to be sure that all your meta data gets stripped and it gets tagged with the 420logo. (So if it's an off topic photo make sure it goes in that category, which is at the bottoms of the category list).

All the "lost" days:

Week 9 day 2 week 4 day 2

20180208_090754.jpg

20180208_091049.jpg

Week 9 day 3, week 4 day 3

20180209_090049.jpg

20180209_090758.jpg

Week 9 day 4, week 4 day 4

20180210_120517.jpg

20180210_120847.jpg

Week 9 day 5, week 4 day 5

20180211_092102.jpg

20180211_092144.jpg

Week 9 day 6, week 4 day 6

20180212_090204.jpg

20180212_090538.jpg

Week 9 day 7, week 4 day 7

20180213_091233.jpg

20180213_091325.jpg

Week 10 day 1, week 5 day 1

20180214_091156.jpg

20180214_091133.jpg

I hope they'll fix the uploading soon. This was the most inconvenient thing I was doing in quite a while.. :hmmmm: guess we'll have to deal with it.. :)

Flattest canopy ever! .

Please remind me K, what's the new light you got for this grow? My memory says it's a QB and you're not running it at 100%. Please share the details again (and save me having to trawl for it!)

Thanks Amy .

It is QB120 that I am using. Yeah, I m using it at half it's power. But getting roughly 40k Lux at the canopy. That is almost twice of what CFL's used to give me. Also way less heat than CFL, so I could slow the exhaust by l optimizing my filter performance. Now there is not even a hint of any smell from the box.

Looking good. I will be really hoping to see what the yield is in grams dry weight from what must be the most precisely LST'd plant i have ever seen. :)

Will be an interesting for me to compare that, with what i get our of my spacebox grow, which is a kind of similar small space effort. :)

Day 38 from starting germination (into paper towel)
Day 19 of flowering @ 12/12

Only veged them very short time. practically 12/12 from seed.

IMG_20180214_174443208.jpg

IMG_20170924_083828.jpg

I'd expect to get less grams than you as i purposely didn't top these. Mainly wanted to test the feminised seed i grew for % females. That's come out at 100% for the 7 plants. :)

Am going to replace the bottom nally bin with the deeper version to give a bit more space between the plant tops and the light. I think the stretch has finished now.

Looking good. I will be really hoping to see what the yield is in grams dry weight from what must be the most precisely LST'd plant i have ever seen. :)

Will be an interesting for me to compare that, with what i get our of my spacebox grow, which is a kind of similar small space effort. :)

Day 38 from starting germination (into paper towel)
Day 19 of flowering @ 12/12

Only veged them very short time. practically 12/12 from seed.

IMG_20180214_174443208.jpg

IMG_20170924_083828.jpg

I'd expect to get less grams than you as i purposely didn't top these. Mainly wanted to test the feminised seed i grew for % females. That's come out at 100% for the 7 plants. :)

Am going to replace the bottom nally bin with the deeper version to give a bit more space between the plant tops and the light. I think the stretch has finished now.
Nice space box you have there :) ehat are the dimensions?

From what I observed during this particular grow is that even a box of the size of mine will be too big for my WW fem. I was affraid of that 40% sativa genetics can make her strech like crazy, but now I see ther will be a lot of wasted space, as the plant now takes onle 1/2 to 1/3 of available space.. Was thinking abou 12/12 from seed, now glad I did not do it :)

"Nice space box you have there ehat are the dimensions?"

Ta. :)

The bottom bin is 645 x 413 x 276H

Stack & Nest Solid Plastic Container IH051R2 - Plastics2go

Top bin with the light fan and vents/light baffles is 645 x 413 x 397H

Stack & Nest Solid Plastic Container IH078R2 - Plastics2go

From getting to know my plants better it seems that un-topped they go robust but tall. Where i have topped these before they have gone squat and much more branching and shorter internodes. Take out from that i one or two toppings early is the go for mine, follow up with LST and the odd partial defoliation.

Am already planning next grow to start end July /august i think. :)

Will have to go from seed. 4 plants under HPS in the main tent, I think 10-12 small plants (that get topped early) in the spacebox, and may set up another spacebox with my DIY burple light as a propagation space so i can get a few cuttings before i flip those grows to flowering.

Thanks Amy .

It is QB120 that I am using. Yeah, I m using it at half it's power. But getting roughly 40k Lux at the canopy. That is almost twice of what CFL's used to give me. Also way less heat than CFL, so I could slow the exhaust by l optimizing my filter performance. Now there is not even a hint of any smell from the box.

Super - that's the one I have my eye on at the moment. I'm planning another go at an indoor run once this outdoor season is over and my little grow box needs better light. It's just under 2x2 (60cmx66cm) so I'm thinking a little QB will be just the ticket. It's certainly working for you! Really looking forward to seeing how she finishes under it ..

Super - that's the one I have my eye on at the moment. I'm planning another go at an indoor run once this outdoor season is over and my little grow box needs better light. It's just under 2x2 (60cmx66cm) so I'm thinking a little QB will be just the ticket. It's certainly working for you! Really looking forward to seeing how she finishes under it ..
The manufacturer says it is for 2x1 for flower, and 2x2 for veg. But from what I see, it should realy be enough to flower a 2x2 as long as it is not overcrowded.
Looking forward to you moving indoors :)

Oh - maybe it's the next size I was looking at then. I'm likely to go for the size a little bigger than I 'need' and have the scope to run it at a lower % during veg. And yeah - gotta do something to "keep me off the streets" during winter!
Gotta get these outdoor girls to harvest first though...

Back
Top Bottom