Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

Uhhh...yeaaaaahhhhh!!!
:popcorn:
this is my side project journal starting up in a couple weeks when I drop my newest autoflower, Banana Blaze.

This is a partnership with CannaPot and this particular strain comes from Dutch Passion Seeds. I will also be running a sponsored photoperiod journal featuring CannaPot's Spanish sister, Kannabia, with all new strains come late April.
Loving the descriptions of these genetics! Will be excited to watch.
Rich terpene profile, extreme flavors/scents
-For your daily "I still need to function" smoking needs
OooooLaaaaLaaaaaa....I'm liking the sound of this already!

To a wonderful and blessed 2022 for you, your family, and your plants! They feel your energy and thrive!

Uhhh...yeaaaaahhhhh!!!
:popcorn:

Loving the descriptions of these genetics! Will be excited to watch.

OooooLaaaaLaaaaaa....I'm liking the sound of this already!
Ooh I'm just as stoked for this one!! Something different for me!!
To a wonderful and blessed 2022 for you, your family, and your plants! They feel your energy and thrive!
Aww thank you so much Baked-they absolutely do!! Happy New Years to you and yours!! I was just about to smoke out of my new bowl (yes, I broke another one) with some Lorax from an early September cure!

This bowl is for you!

20220101_224144.jpg

20220101_224048.jpg

If you guys didn't think I was loco already, this is my side project journal starting up in a couple weeks when I drop my newest autoflower, Banana Blaze.

This is a partnership with CannaPot and this particular strain comes from Dutch Passion Seeds. I will also be running a sponsored photoperiod journal featuring CannaPot's Spanish sister, Kannabia, with all new strains come late April.

In this journal we will be running 1 solo Banana Blaze autoflower in my 450W veg tent before her transition to my 480W flower tent.

As my side journals go, this will be a looser journal in terms of breakdowns but will encompass all the growing goodness as some of my more involved and elaborate journals have. Because of sponsorships, no specific product names will be mentioned here with the exception of our seed bank(s) and our nutrient sponsor.

Since I will have my auto run of 3 starting up and rolling out at the same, I wanted to get this one started so I'm not behind....we all know I like to be prepared!

This will be a fun, colorful, and energetic journal and I am hoping to showcase my newest seed sponsor to the best of my growing abilities!

Screenshot_20220101-073823_Chrome~2.jpg

GENETICS:

Special Indica variety of Dutch Passion's Afghani Kush seed collection

THC:

15%; >1% CBD, CBC, CBN

YIELD:

500-1000g per plant, easily

HEIGHT:

Up to 59 inches

FLOWER TIME:

9 weeks +/- 63 Days

EFFECTS:

Great relaxing body high, subdued, calm, focused

AROMA/TASTE:

Fruit, Creamy, Floral, Banana, Pungent, Musky

NOTEABLES:

-Rich terpene profile, extreme flavors/scents
-For your daily "I still need to function" smoking needs
-Satisfying, delicious smoke that won't knock you on your butt
-Bulky and heavy buds with long blooms

I grow in my 'grow room', an addition off of our garage that was once used as my craft, sports memorabilia and whatever doesn't have a home room. It has transitioned from 6-60W full spectrum bulbs drilled into a fixture under my craft table back in June of 2021 to my current two tented, grow space masterpiece.

It is not attached to my central air and as such has its own radiant heat and I use a standing AC unit when necessary. Luckily in the winter, the heat off the tents doesn't leave me having to even turn on the heat very often.

My biggest challenge in the winter without the exhaust leaving out the window, is the increase in humidity which is alleviated quite easily by simply opening the door to the dining room and/or the window in the grow room

I wil be running her in my 24x24x60 (in) veg tent under a 300W and 150W LED system for a total of 450W.

She will transition to a 4X4X8 (ft) under 480W for flower. Her tents have 4 in inline and 6 in inline systems, respectively. They are each outfitted with 2 fans, oscillating only in flower.

She will start in seed starter mix in a 5.5 in pot before moving to her final 3 gl home @ around 2 weeks old housed with FFOF soil, castings, guano, cane sugar, and epsom.

She will get "booster shots" with a heavy cal-mag dose and toppings of castings and guano added monthly and a nutrients cocktail tea of guano, castings, epsom and cane sugar every 3-4 weeks.

She will not receive any further up-potting unless her roots outgrow her pot with her said to be, tall frame.

She will be under the loving care of @Prescription Blend nutrients throughout her life cycle with the only non organic additive of Cal-Mag. I boast about these nutrients often but I just can't do it enough...no compliments I could give truly give their results justice.

With that said......

All 35 seeds are on their way and I can't wait to drop the 1st, in our Banana Blaze, come 2 weeks from now!

Looking forward to yet another grow journey with my :420: friends and family!
Can I hang around for this?? Please, I swear I'll just observe and take notes!
:popcorn::snowboating:

Can I hang around for this?? Please, I swear I'll just observe and take notes!
:popcorn::snowboating:
Oh come on, I frequently have dinners on here for you to pretend to eat also! Pull up a recliner, I'll roll up some fatties and stay a while! My girls love attention...little gypsy whores...beautiful gypsy whores though :rofl: and ask anyone, I love to talk and post pics lol

Oh come on, I frequently have dinners on here for you to pretend to eat also! Pull up a recliner, I'll roll up some fatties and stay a while! My girls love attention...little gypsy whores...beautiful gypsy whores though :rofl: and ask anyone, I love to talk and post pics lol
:slide: Awesome, yeah I have a buncha autoflower beans in my personal seed Vault. I have only grown a few of them as I Really prefer photoperiod plants. I really want to try some autoflower outdoor next summer. It's just they seem really finicky. I Can't wait to see your girls progress! Tips, tricks, and pointers on growing auto's would be welcome with open Ears LOL! Happy New Year!!

:slide: Awesome, yeah I have a buncha autoflower beans in my personal seed Vault. I have only grown a few of them as I Really prefer photoperiod plants. I Can't wait to see your girls progress!
Thanks so much!!

Ya gotta pull those babies out of that vault brother!!! Autos are so fun!! But I like my photos, too!

I have the Candy journal that will have 3 more, 2 re runs of my just harvested last two, Blueberry and Bubblegum when this one starts... Aaaaand currently I have 3 autos and 5 photos and a monster crop reveg in my other 2 journals. I flipping love it all! I just want more and more!! Between the plants and my baby and better half, I can't ask for more!

I'm a nut! A plant nut!

Is this the line to sign up for the team?
Yaaassss!!! Have you had all of your vaccinations? I will need a completed list as well as a plant fitness test for your girls lmao

Just me mam:cool: plants are legit! I'm just nuts for good pot!
Welcome to Drought Club where we go nuts for good pot and talk about it all underground

I'm coming up for a drought in a few weeks!
Me too! Well another one! Day 3 today for G but not more than 2 min I get here and there to pop on make a comment before the house calls with TK in the bedroom w covid. So next girl. I'll doc her drought journey :party:

I'm coming up for a drought in a few weeks!
I didn't document it with too many details but the best plant from my GSC indoors was #9. I droughted her for nearly 2 weeks! The terpene profile is insane! She was not the prettiest or healthiest but the drought, I believe, saved her by pushing out all the goodness into the buds.

I wish I could share with you guys. I'm starting to heavily weigh on the side of droughting from now on. Just need to get it dialed in and understand it better. I tend to be too loose goosy with some of my note taking.

Stay strong!
I'm trying!
These will be different for me. 3 gallon pots, my smallest ever, and quads for plants. It'll be interesting! The smallest pots I've done were 5's with dark devils in them. So autos there too. Threes could go fast but ya never know.
I've been doing it in 3 gl now for a while with my 5 autos recently! Smallest I've had is 5 gl. G is in a 5 now, actually. I've had between 8 and 11 days in 3 gl...prolly pushed Blueberry and her 11 days as she was finishing up but she came out just dandy
A little late but I'm here for another good show
Not late at all. I was just thinking of you the other day and how I haven't got to chit chat w you lately
I didn't document it with too many details but the best plant from my GSC indoors was #9. I droughted her for nearly 2 weeks! The terpene profile is insane! She was not the prettiest or healthiest but the drought, I believe, saved her by pushing out all the goodness into the buds.

I would have to agree with you, Baked!!!
I wish I could share with you guys. I'm starting to heavily weigh on the side of droughting from now on. Just need to get it dialed in and understand it better. I tend to be too loose goosy with some of my note taking.
As do I. Trying to be very thorough here. I wish you could share too, the same goes from me to you!

Back
Top Bottom