Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

I'm trying!

I've been doing it in 3 gl now for a while with my 5 autos recently! Smallest I've had is 5 gl. G is in a 5 now, actually. I've had between 8 and 11 days in 3 gl...prolly pushed Blueberry and her 11 days as she was finishing up but she came out just dandy

Not late at all. I was just thinking of you the other day and how I haven't got to chit chat w you lately

I would have to agree with you, Baked!!!

As do I. Trying to be very thorough here. I wish you could share too, the same goes from me to you!
Yeah I've been on a bit of a bender for Xmas I don't usually drink but bin drinking since Xmas at nights to get this alcohol out my house lol hope your all good

Yeah I've been on a bit of a bender for Xmas I don't usually drink but bin drinking since Xmas at nights to get this alcohol out my house lol hope your all good
Uhhh...you know it stores well right?! You don't haaaaave to drink it. :rofl:
Sounds like you've been having a good holiday season!

Anything good? What's on the menu?
Ahahaha some even get better with time! He's a lush it's ok, he has to handle the stress if not being able to grow somehow

Seeing 3 jars almost empty makes me sad I need more!!

20220103_160243.jpg

20220103_160229.jpg

20220103_160216.jpg

20220103_160155.jpg

Yeah but I don't like it in the house as I use to be a drinker I only drink at Christmas or birthdays now but yes bin a nice Christmas hope you enjoyed it to
Anything good? What's on the menu?

Ahahaha some even get better with time! He's a lush it's ok, he has to handle the stress if not being able to grow somehow
And just bottle of jd now bin through 2 bottles of au blueberry apple sourz and 3 bottles jd and bailys but that's nasty my missis and her freind drank that when she came over hope you all had nice holidays snow looks amazing we had none this year :(

Ooh I'm just as stoked for this one!! Something different for me!!

Aww thank you so much Baked-they absolutely do!! Happy New Years to you and yours!! I was just about to smoke out of my new bowl (yes, I broke another one) with some Lorax from an early September cure!

This bowl is for you!

20220101_224144.jpg

20220101_224048.jpg
Funky monkey..... Freaking love it..

Beautiful on that first pic (well, the jars are food too - don't get me wrong!)
Agreed lol
Yeah but I don't like it in the house as I use to be a drinker I only drink at Christmas or birthdays now but yes bin a nice Christmas hope you enjoyed it to

And just bottle of jd now bin through 2 bottles of au blueberry apple sourz and 3 bottles jd and bailys but that's nasty my missis and her freind drank that when she came over hope you all had nice holidays snow looks amazing we had none this year :(
I did, thanks Ljb! Blame the ladies....always...
Funky monkey..... Freaking love it..
Glad you got a kick out of that friend!

Just cause we are waiting I'll drop you a funny while we do...

I was always the Bob Falana or MacGyver (remember them?) of anything smoking related in our group of friends in my younger days...who else was that gal or guy?

Good news is that G is just about done

2022_01_05_21_47_36_666.png

Bad news is the seeds are still not here but they are currently in international transport...shouldn't be too much longer friends

:ganjamon:

Good morning @Krissi1982 hope you are well today.
Those tric's look beautiful.
I've always been MacGyver since no age.
I could make a pipe out of anything when I was young.
Being a plumber back then I made a ton of crazy ones.
We didn't have cameras on us back then, wish I had pictures.
My mom always wondered where the screens in our faucets disappeared to.
They fit perfectly in a 1/2" FIP for a bowl.
I took the screens from all our faucets. :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill

Did I just catch up in one of your journals holy crap, I credit that on the Dr Grinspoon fatty I smoked earlier lol
This one doesn't count! Come on man!! It hasn't even started yet, there's only 3 pages! Lmfao :rofl: thanks for checking on me friend. How is work treating you? Busier with the snow or no?
Good morning @Krissi1982 hope you are well today.
Those tric's look beautiful.
Thank you! So pleasantly plump and full! Almost there, maybe today?
I've always been MacGyver since no age.
I could make a pipe out of anything when I was young.
Being a plumber back then I made a ton of crazy ones.
We didn't have cameras on us back then, wish I had pictures.
My mom always wondered where the screens in our faucets disappeared to.
They fit perfectly in a 1/2" FIP for a bowl.
I took the screens from all our faucets. :laugh:

Stay safe
Bill
Bahahahaha who didn't hijack a sink screen?! I think that is where I first learned about PVC piping :rofl:

Man...the things I wish you did take pics of. I would have looooved to see Bill's MacGyver rigs!

Oh how I love Amazon...

Buy whatever, whenever, for whatever....

Someone hire me for marketing purposes

20220106_150155.jpg

Oh how I love Amazon...

Buy whatever, whenever, for whatever....

Someone hire me for marketing purposes

20220106_150155.jpg
Well, you just answered one of the questions I was gonna ask you!

Well, you just answered one of the questions I was gonna ask you!
Bits....yes. over Dunks. I've tried both and like this brand the best :)

Sadly enough, the baby now....it's just a matter of time before I have it, too. And I have G to harvest. May end up fridge drying her slow and dry trimming for once to buy me some extra time. See what happens next couple days but I'm just like sheesh...hello 2022 lol

20220106_192617.jpg

Bits....yes. over Dunks. I've tried both and like this brand the best :)

Sadly enough, the baby now....it's just a matter of time before I have it, too. And I have G to harvest. May end up fridge drying her slow and dry trimming for once to buy me some extra time. See what happens next couple days but I'm just like sheesh...hello 2022 lol

20220106_192617.jpg
Yeah seem like this pandemic is never going to end. Hope everyone is safe and has great harvests

With all of that stash makes any day amazing lol
It certainly helps! Be harvesting again next week as I have one in the dark. Then 3 autos behind that and 4 more photos and a reveg and I'm gonna drop this seed and 3 more in a week or so, dependent now on Covid pretty much unfortunately. But what I meant was always have more coming and the supply keeps going up when I do so idk I have to start thinking about storage cause right now they sit in a drawer that is about full lol I'll take any suggestions!

Yeah seem like this pandemic is never going to end. Hope everyone is safe and has great harvests
Thank you brother. Sorry I just saw this come in....trying to keep it grounded, his father just had it and we had him quarantined but can't quarantine a 2 year old...if you have an idea of that, too...hey....lmk lol

It certainly helps! Be harvesting again next week as I have one in the dark. Then 3 autos behind that and 4 more photos and a reveg and I'm gonna drop this seed and 3 more in a week or so, dependent now on Covid pretty much unfortunately. But what I meant was always have more coming and the supply keeps going up when I do so idk I have to start thinking about storage cause right now they sit in a drawer that is about full lol I'll take any suggestions!
Give it away to friends and family. All extras i will not end up smoking is given away to others in need.

Thank you brother. Sorry I just saw this come in....trying to keep it grounded, his father just had it and we had him quarantined but can't quarantine a 2 year old...if you have an idea of that, too...hey....lmk lol
Oh yeah do i know i have a 14 12 and 9 yr old at home. The oldest is easy but the two younger are soooo hard to keep in one place for too long lol

Back
Top Bottom