KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

H just doing a drive by. Congratulations on your first year. I'll tell ya, and good woman is behind every good man. Least most anyways. And they do make great helpers in the gardens when you get as old as a lot of us older farts here. Hey plants are looking sweet. Looks like you did your homework with topping, or whatever your doing to bush them out. Sweet plants and looks like they are going to throw out some sweet buddage. GL and Keepem Green

Hey Hey you dont need to start name calling:)

No diss Fishy, I use that term very loosely. :laughtwo:

:high-five:

H just doing a drive by. Congratulations on your first year. I'll tell ya, and good woman is behind every good man. Least most anyways. And they do make great helpers in the gardens when you get as old as a lot of us older farts here. Hey plants are looking sweet. Looks like you did your homework with topping, or whatever your doing to bush them out. Sweet plants and looks like they are going to throw out some sweet buddage. GL and Keepem Green

Thanks Norcali. She is a good woman. Growing was her idea. :thumb:

I've FIMed and LSTed the hell out of them from an early age.

ok well into flowering looks good think ill hang around for the end:thumb:

Welcome Cronic! Good to see ya, pull up a chair.

If anybody has any questions about my grow, just let me know.

LA Woman, AKA LA Tranny Update: 32 days in Flower

Today I found a mature male flower on my segregated hermie LA Woman. I've been pulling balls off everyday for the past couple weeks, but this was the first mature one. Anyway, I decided this was a good time to harvest her since I have the other girls who are doing so well. I'd rather not run the risk anymore of pollinating them.

And here sHe is.

IMG_101326.JPG

Hell yeah I'm rooting for more than a few grams Boss:party::lot-o-toke:

Hell yeah I'm rooting for more than a few grams Boss:party::lot-o-toke:

The Kandy Kush hermie from my last grow yielded almost 14 grams dry. If this gives me somewhere near that, I'll be more than pleased. They were flowering for about the same amount of time, so maybe. :)

good weed Kushie:)

The clones just got flushed, but first I pulled them out of the soil to see how the roots, if any were doing. The larger of the two had a few inch long visible and I felt a few ripping when I pulled it. The smaller one ripped as well but I couldn't see any visible roots. But now I know my clone rooting technique can be successful.

I'm not trying to be a weed snob. I'll smoke weed with seeds any day. But I do have some carpenters coming to the house to do some remodeling in about 6 weeks. This way, it'll be easier if I don't have to hide anything from them.

The plan all along was to be finished with growing before things really warmed up outside. The clones were just an experiment to see if I could do it. That much I proved to myself. But you know how it goes, when you see a couple of pretty little plants, the instinct is to nurture them to maturity. Oh well, maybe next time.

I know this was 3 or 4 pages back, but I'm just now catching up :winkyface:

If you don't need them, probably best to toss them. That clone probably would have hermied too unless you know of some stress that caused that, I wouldn't trust it. I had some plants hermie on me at the end, but I'm running clones of them again this time because I think I caused it. I had a problem with my light timers, so the photoperiod got screwed up, not once, but twice during flower!

It's wise to practice cloning before you NEED the clones. I did a test run of my DIY cloner, and I was glad I did. It worked fine, but it was much less stressful knowing the batch I needed was gonna be fine.

Good evening OMM and thanks for your continued support of my garden. Gives me a warm fuzzy just knowing you're looking over my shoulder. :)

The Medi Bomb girl is just different. She's still super short, about 12" tall. She has maybe twenty tops. About 8 of those are producing good sized buds. The defol was to get the other buds growing big too. I know she's all indica and her fat leaves do look like indica, but the color is a pale green, not dark like I was expecting. Honestly, I probably didn't need to do a defol as she would have dropped the leaves soon enough. Her lower fan leaves have been turning yellow and drying up pretty regularly for the past couple of weeks. She has the same growing conditions, soil, light and tea that the other two girls have been getting and their leaves all look nice and dark and aren't yellowing and dropping off. I'm not especially worried as her tops and buds are looking healthy and frosty. She just looks like she's going to finish real fast, like in another two or three weeks. She just wants to be different. No surprise there. :)

I'm sure you already are, but are you looking at them under normal light, or just the HPS? Almost every day, I think my babies look yellow when I'm in there, but then I look at them without the HPS and they look fantastic. I know I stress a little sometimes for nothing, so I don't want you doing that too! :winkyface:

You mean this?

[video=youtube;mdXqy_u-lS8]
[/video]

:rofl:

OMG! :rofl:

I'm familiar with David Allan Coe, but I don't remember this song. Maybe it's the video helping tell the story. That was awesome!

Green as a bullfrog. Sticky as glue.
Granny do you get high? Yes, I do.

Nice! I like your laid back attitude. I think my wife and I are going to toss some burgers on the grill tonight. Sunday is our one year wedding anniversary. Our plan is to get up, make some coffee and sit on our deck and enjoy it with some German Chocolate Cake we saved from our wedding. :)

Happy anniversary! :party:

Grats on finding a woman that supports your growing. :Namaste:

try doing something new after 31years:)
besides Hallway sex:)

:biglaugh:

Maybe success to a long marriage is a short memory. :)

the thing about that is I'm the one with the short memory:)LOL
women do not or ever will forget:)

Wanted to participate in this little exchange, but I decided it best I don't in case Mrs Hiker ever reads it. :winkyface:

If you don't need them, probably best to toss them. That clone probably would have hermied too unless you know of some stress that caused that, I wouldn't trust it. I had some plants hermie on me at the end, but I'm running clones of them again this time because I think I caused it. I had a problem with my light timers, so the photoperiod got screwed up, not once, but twice during flower!

It's wise to practice cloning before you NEED the clones. I did a test run of my DIY cloner, and I was glad I did. It worked fine, but it was much less stressful knowing the batch I needed was gonna be fine.

I'm sure you already are, but are you looking at them under normal light, or just the HPS? Almost every day, I think my babies look yellow when I'm in there, but then I look at them without the HPS and they look fantastic. I know I stress a little sometimes for nothing, so I don't want you doing that too! :winkyface:

I'm familiar with David Allan Coe, but I don't remember this song. Maybe it's the video helping tell the story. That was awesome!

:biglaugh:

Wanted to participate in this little exchange, but I decided it best I don't in case Mrs Hiker ever reads it. :winkyface:
good thinking because you will forget and she will copy and paste:)Forever! everevereverever

I did end up chucking them, but it was a good exercise anyway. I don't think I did anything to stress it into going hermie.

Mostly with the HPS. I'm used to that. The MB's leaves are definately turning yellow and dropping off, though. I'll update this post with a shot I took this AM just before lights on in a bit. It should show the yellow leaves pretty clearly.

Glad you liked it. Fishy gets the credit for the video idea. I just posted it for him.

Thank you! It was her idea!

Probably a wise move. :laughtwo:

good thinking because you will forget and she will copy and paste:)Forever! everevereverever

See what I mean?

Edit: The Medi Bomb is on the right. I'm not exactly worried since the buds are developing nicely. I think she's just sensitive to the hot soil she's in, but there's nothing I can do about that short of transplanting and that's not going to happen at this stage of the game, 36 days into flower.

group1010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom