Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

I am going to get fresh photos up tomorrow of the ones that have been flushed. I still have 8 left to do. My son and I are going to get it finished off. Holly crap!!! in the last two days they have grown!! :yahoo: I have never seen my plant grow like that ever. Now if I can just maintain things:thanks: so much for the help :)

Can't wait to see the pics...

Renegade

I really am going to get photos up.Like most people I have my days when I just don't move around so well. I still have 4 plants that are only half flushed. I pooped out :green_heart:

I am concerned when I get the wire back over them because they are SO! much bigger now. That netting just does not work the same. So, now my plants are standing erect once more. I will have to slowly retrain them. They are topped so I could use the wire.

Sorry for not getting things updated I have been sick going on 5 or 6 weeks now. I have so many photos to get uploaded. Yikes!! It is going to take forever to do and so much reading to get cough up on the forums I have been tracking and learning from.

My son informed me yesterday that he found two house spiders in the tent and they are setting up home. I have some AzaMax but, have never used it. Will it work for house spiders? I don't understand how to use it. any input would be grateful

No problem Lady V,

I've see some of your first journals and I know you have really put your heart into your plants. Just the workload alone that you are doing has to be admired! That's a lot of dirt to be playing with and then driving 120 miles round trip, plus your determination of not even thinking of giving up when things didn't go all that great! My hat is off to you & I hope you are feeling better! Don't overdue it and please take care of yourself. :high-five:

Thank-you SABO
I can be warped at times and thought you were going to sit back and see how I was going to evict my hairy squatters LOL :scratchinghead:

I have so much to update on this grow the other grow and need to get the new log started. I like the results I am seeing now but, holly crap now that I am not making mud pies out of my plants. I am being over ran! All but 8 plants were smothered out. Everything in the photos have been in a veg I believe, from September or October of 2013. Thank you once more for the:high-five: and :circle-of-love:
Lots of updating to get posted. I am starting to feel like a mad scientist but, that part is going into the journal 2. This one is almost ready for the 12/12 :bitingnails: :)

I thought that I had more photos of this grow than I do. At the start of the log I had chicken wire across the plants then moved to a scrog net to make room for the other plants that were in the other tent for the 10 day sexing. When we took the net out we decided to go with square dog like fencing. It was easier to handle and to work the plants back through the holes. I have no shots of this. They would not let me tell them to STOP! HOLD THAT POSE! LOL. It was more like don't breath on me get a way!

So, we got them out of the 5 gal pots and put into the 10 gal pot. I had purchased the wrong size of water trays. I was not going back I told my son "he could walk or we could make them work". So, we made them work ;this was a I win!! 2 marks for me. ( sorry, I think the cold meds are starting to kick in) I bought them and he did not want to walk so that was my two points :)
The fence is not worked down yet in these photos. I had to add that.
transplant10gal21.jpg
transplant10gal1.jpg
No, way in H@#L am I going to try and lift a 10 gal pot wet. So, my shampooer gets used more than 4 times a year:slide: and not a waist of money :)
sucking_runoff.jpg

Ok, I have most of the plants prepped for the 12/12 I am not sure how tall they need to be above the wire?

Here are photos that were taken today. 3/27/2014

prep_for_12_12p1.jpg

These ones look great. They were rotated around the most between the LED's and T8s

prep_12_12_defolage_6.jpg

This one still has dumb dumb branches on it

prep_12_12_defolage_4.jpg

prep12_12_defolage.jpg

This one still needs to be trimmed up

prep_12_12_defolage_3.jpg

This is my up date so far on this journal

Hi Lady V,

Impressive. Are you going to wait for the lower branches to catch up, before pulling the larger ones back down? I see a couple that could already be pulled back down underneath the wire.

Great Job! +Reps

When I use pesticides I use them as directed by the label and add 3-5 drops of Ivory Liquid soap per gallon as a surfactant, it helps the spray stick to the leaves and stems better. You want your SCroG screen 60% full before switching to flower.

Hi Lady V,

Impressive. Are you going to wait for the lower branches to catch up, before pulling the larger ones back down? I see a couple that could already be pulled back down underneath the wire.

Great Job! +Reps

I don't know yet. This is my first time growing in this style. I thought that they needed to be above the screen to get strengthened up to hold the nugs. :circle-of-love:

With a beautiful Scrog like you got going there, you're going for an even canopy to maximize light penetration for the entire Scrog. Tops that are growing faster should be pulled under the screen to even out the canopy thus ensuring equal lighting. Also, the longer the main stem gets, the harder it will be to pull under without it snapping (I'd hate to see that)! Scrogs will get very thick so it's probably better to try and keep them at the same height right now. Just gently pull them under the screen and direct the stem to the next available opening within the Scrog.

I really like your setup, you really got it nice and tidy!

O.K so, I need to let it veg for a bit longer? I had been working it through the holes over the last week to get it ready for the 12/12. I lost a lot of flexibility when I put the scrog net in to make room for ten other plants to do a sexing on 2/14/2014 some seeds I bought and others were given to me. Out of 13 seeds 4Querkle, 1Ghost Train and 1space bomb is what survived was 2Querkle,1GhostTrain and 0 Space Bomb survived and only 3 were female. This is from journal 2. When I did the 10 day sexing I lost the formation that I wanted for this grow.. Some of the stocks are so think I can't get them to lie down.It has been a slow bending process. A lot of them are pretty well set and I am going to have to deal with it.

So with all that rambling gone I am assuming I should work them back through the wire and try and fill it in more?

Thank you for the comment on my set up it was a lot of work. :high-five:

Well, I can't really tell by the Pics how much of the screen is filled up. At 70% I would flip to 12/12. If those main branches are too stiff to bend, just let them grow the way they are and keep tucking the lower growth back down into the screen.

:high-five:

SABO,

My son and I are having a Jerry Springer show about going to 12/12 Should I do it or hold off? Sometimes, I think we should start a reality show. He helps a lot specially when I can't walk well. Is the top of the wire filled in enough to hit the switch? He is making my ears bleed :yikes:

Last night my neck was hurting so bad I went in Journal 2 and found some Querkle that had crystals on it and rubbed it directly on to my neck and shoulders juice and all. (raw plant) I slept almost all night. I thought that was cool and a to get relief. It was one of the plant that I had done a 10 day sexing on.

I am trying to figure out what I can do with the regular clippings. They have to have some form of use to them. Any input on this would be grateful. I don't want to toss them out if they have a use.

Hope everyone has a good night/day:sleep: And Happy growing :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom