Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

You want your SCroG screen 60% full before switching to flower. You can juice the leaves that you defoliate from your plants.

What do you do with the juice? Not to sound like an idiot. Do you drink it? I have stuck leaves in my mouth for pain before and they tasted like crap. I would rather lick tree bark. I seen some place on 420 for edibles but, did not see anything for blending. If I seem like I have been beaten with a stupid stick. I am still on cold meds. I am finding that I think I am thinking clearly and everyone around me are doing the single eyebrow look :skeptical:

I have a half of box full of half dried leaves will that still work or do they need to be fresh? I am going to go drop in on your KingJohnC Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review. Thank you again for all your help :)

You want your SCroG screen 60% full before switching to flower. You can juice the leaves that you defoliate from your plants.

So, I need to go back in and work all the tops back under the wire because it is not at 70% If they will go back under. Some of them are really stiff and I will leave them up. Thank you once more

What do you do with the juice? Not to sound like an idiot. Do you drink it? I have stuck leaves in my mouth for pain before and they tasted like crap. I would rather lick tree bark. I seen some place on 420 for edibles but, did not see anything for blending. If I seem like I have been beaten with a stupid stick. I am still on cold meds. I am finding that I think I am thinking clearly and everyone around me are doing the single eyebrow look :skeptical:

I have a half of box full of half dried leaves will that still work or do they need to be fresh? I am going to go drop in on your KingJohnC Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review. Thank you again for all your help :)

Yes you can drink the juice made from cannabis leaves.

Yes you can drink the juice made from cannabis leaves.

King....

Once again a wealth of information. I was wondering the same thing as Lady V, about the leaves. I've been throwing them away. Do you have a recipe? How much to how much? I got another week before I flip and a hand full of leaves from that. How long can I store the leaves till I have enough? What's the effect of blending the leaves with a drink?

Lady V, thanks for letting me pose this question.

Renegade

King....

Once again a wealth of information. I was wondering the same thing as Lady V, about the leaves. I've been throwing them away. Do you have a recipe? How much to how much? I got another week before I flip and a hand full of leaves from that. How long can I store the leaves till I have enough? What's the effect of blending the leaves with a drink?

Lady V, thanks for letting me pose this question.

Renegade

No problem, any time :)

I would think that they would need to be dry. Our digestive system is not mad to digest chlorophyl and it would seem you would get one heck of a belly ache!!!! I don't know about you but I have enough issues Yikes:yikes:

Hi Lady V.,

Felt under the weather today & I see King John C has already answered. His answers & solutions are a lot better than mine are. KJC is following my Journal also and he has kept me on track.

Have a Good One!

Hi Lady V.,

Felt under the weather today & I see King John C has already answered. His answers & solutions are a lot better than mine are. KJC is following my Journal also and he has kept me on track.

Have a Good One!

I hope you start feeling better. I totally understand The weather thing, try and get some rest :) :snooze:

Just watered today. No photos but, I think I am going to change my bulbs over to the warm and get ready for the 12/12

Hi Lady V, I just subbed in. Looks like your off to a great start, I am excited for you. I am about to start an LED grow journal soon too, so I hope you the best!

Hi Lady V, I just subbed in. Looks like your off to a great start, I am excited for you. I am about to start an LED grow journal soon too, so I hope you the best!

:thanks: for the subbed.

My tent is to big for the two LEDs I am using so, I am also supplementing with T8s. And I can truly see the difference in the plant growth. Between the two so, it will be interesting when the budding comes around to kind of compare the two. I will be switching out T8 bulbs this week to warm light for the bloom. The ones that are under the LEDs are ready to go the T8s not so much. It will be cool to see what happens :circle-of-love:

Johnsonbigs,

You will like the difference with the LEDs. I have never used HPS lights. When I was doing research before I started, on lighting the LEDs seemed to appeal to my electric bill. And I did not have to purchase all that fancy hood venting. I paid 1000.00 for two lights and they cover a good area 4x5 to 4x6 depending on how high I have them adjusted. But my new tent is 4x8'6". I want to see how LAs god light works. That light is a HOLLY CRAP!:thedoubletake: a wet dream (pardon:cheesygrinsmiley:) come true!

I'm new to growing so haven't had the opportunity to juice canna leaves yet, but we've been juicing a long time and there's no harm in mixing leaves with more palatable things like apples, carrots, ginger, oranges, etc. One of our favorite mixes is 2 apples, 6 carrots, thumb tip cut of ginger, and just a little green such as lettuce or spinach. Then we like to save the pulp for our compost pile and maybe in future possibly even for a worm bin. You will not want them dry, you will only want to juice what you are ready to drink at one time - (avoids oxidation as much as possible). We will store in fridge along with lettuce and other veggies to keep fresh.

Subscribed. I will read from the beginning in a moment. Cooking chicken strips

I'm new to growing so haven't had the opportunity to juice canna leaves yet, but we've been juicing a long time and there's no harm in mixing leaves with more palatable things like apples, carrots, ginger, oranges, etc. One of our favorite mixes is 2 apples, 6 carrots, thumb tip cut of ginger, and just a little green such as lettuce or spinach. Then we like to save the pulp for our compost pile and maybe in future possibly even for a worm bin. You will not want them dry, you will only want to juice what you are ready to drink at one time - (avoids oxidation as much as possible). We will store in fridge along with lettuce and other veggies to keep fresh.

budnoob2,
:welcome: to my mad mad little world :high-five:

Subscribed. I will read from the beginning in a moment. Cooking chicken strips

SmokerJoe,

:welcome: thank- you for subscribe
I hope you get your computer running soon.
We had leftover home made chilly and rice :)
I try and keep my journals strait sometimes, I bleed over from one to the other. :) I did not plan on three of them!!!

:loopy:

Back
Top Bottom