Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

Well it would be from the bottom up. The buds appear to get bigger because more flowers grow underthem and push the older ones out. The very tip of the main cola is the oldest flower.

They bud from stem and build on each other. Each bud is composed of hundreds or thousands of flowers.

So when my son would not stop cutting leaves off this did not help anything out? They were naked that's how much of the leaves he removed.

I posted a photo of what came out of my first grow. I laugh about it because it was learning,,Bummed to keep going to the dispensaries. But I am crossing my finger on this one. And this grow is very different setup I am not growing trees this time. Scrog makes total sense to me for more yield. This is harder to do I think. I don't always get around so well. So on my good days I go like hell to help make up for the icky ones. under the wire was nice. I think my cortisol level dropped. I don't feel like my chest is pounding.

Well after a few successful grows you will be able to tell even in veg where the colas will be in flower. Cutting down low is good because those will be the popcorn buds and most people prefer the bigger colas instead of many smaller buds. Defoliating lower promotes good air flow. You will be able to tell where the colas will develop because the leaves are slightly a different green where they meet and thinner. Some buds will form on small immature shoots but those shoots should be cut off to promote growth in the larger areas. After a few grows you will be able to know which shoots will become a top and which wont and just waste energy. I cant say for certain if your son did harm or good because I havent seen your plants up close like you can.

I am off to get some sleep if my next door neighbor dose not start slamming things. This women walks so hard it shakes my bed. my duplex is two story 1500 sq feet with a garage. For the most part I like it. I think she has a sleeping disorder. Really drives me mad... Sorry for the gripe :)

Haha no problem. The neighbor upstairs grandkis visit on weekends and they wrestle or something it shakes the fishtank. The people clod up the stairs with the grace of a rhino and people steal things from the laundry so we are all with our gripes. Take care

I told him he has to ask me to cut anything:) . that little popcorn thing was smaller than my loop:)

Haha no problem. The neighbor upstairs grandkis visit on weekends and they wrestle or something it shakes the fishtank. The people clod up the stairs with the grace of a rhino and people steal things from the laundry so we are all with our gripes. Take care

LOL I like that "grace of a rhino" I will use that if you don't mind :high-five:

Originally Posted by SmokerJoe

LOL I like that "grace of a rhino" I will use that if you don't mind :high-five:

My husband and I was sitting out side today and she was sitting on her stoop smoking and I made the remark to him thatI was glad that we had put felt pads on our cupboard doors so they don't sound like a herd of rhinos through the wall. I said it loud enough that she had to of heard me. I hope she gets the hint.

Anyway, I was wondering when I should start using my nutrients for bloom? I have not had to feed them. I am terrified of nutrient burn because a flush would be very difficult 10 gal pots and wire. I use kind for my nutrients.
Because I have not had to give them any I was thinking about 1/2 strength to start with. I don't want them to get sick.

:circle-of-love:

Anyway, I was wondering when I should start using my nutrients for bloom? I have not had to feed them. I am terrified of nutrient burn because a flush would be very difficult 10 gal pots and wire. I use kind for my nutrients.
Because I have not had to give them any I was thinking about 1/2 strength to start with. I don't want them to get sick.

:circle-of-love:

My advice came from King John C. Introduce those when flower/ bloom begins. Start off light and work your way up. Too much is hard to correct, too little is way easier to deal with!

Great Job! :bravo:

:thanks: SABO and CO Finest

I was on the right track :) They have been in 12/12 for 4 nights now. And I was thinking next water to give them a little. Do either one of you do feminized seeds?

:thanks: SABO and CO Finest

I was on the right track :) They have been in 12/12 for 4 nights now. And I was thinking next water to give them a little. Do either one of you do feminized seeds?

My Train Wrecks are on there 3 days now flower so we will be about same in flower stage lol. Well Train takes forever to flower. Yes I use both feminized and regular seeds. Never had a problem with ether one.

The Bubba Whit Shark may be the same way (slow) I really don't know for sure. I have some crazy train seed but I have my hands full right now. Cool 12/12 one day apart that will help. I do not understand the process of the budding. SmokerJoe tried to explain it to me. I kind of understand how they build up now but not to sure at the same time.

I start with 1/4th strengthand go up 1/4 almost every saturday. I start on the 3rd week of veg.

I grow autoflowers, so I may not be much help here. :)

I do think your plants are looking pretty good tho.

KJC is a pretty busy guy, but I'm sure he'll stop by again soon to help out.

But pretty much everyone uses feminized seeds these days.

Most photoperiod growers grow out a few seeds, and pick a nice plant to make into a cloning mother.

You keep your mother plant in a veg state, and take clippings to veg out, and flower.

I didn't read your whole journal, so maybe you know this stuff already.

There are a lot of urban legends concerning feminized seeds, and hemmies.

I think it's not as big a problem as some growers seem to think.

There are a lot of seed banks that sponsor 420 mag.

Maybe you should start looking there. :)

Good morning Lady V,

Yes, I'm using feminized seeds, until I start pollinating my own plants to get seeds. I don't think I'd be much of a cloner, even though I watch CO Finest video at least 10 times. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom