Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

Hello Lady V!

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hello! Hope all is well & green! :circle-of-love:

Hello, SABO

All is still green despite my Saturday fright-night show of finding two of my T8 panels not working and plants looked like Dawn of the almost Dead. :thedoubletake: It is a good thing I don't get involved in other peoples drama. LOL.... I could post a cam up in my grows and get paid for my own... :)

Hope all is going well and green for you too.
:circle-of-love:

Thanks Lady V! I'm glad that you caught that in time! :goodjob:

Now, I know that I am loosing it :rofl: This grow is fine. It was journal 2 that was the Dawn of the almost Dead. I just switched this one to 12/12 today. I have some photos that I need to Gimp together to make them one photo. I am hopping that I kept my arm at the same hight for the layering. I use a free program called Gimp. I just feel like I need to be in battle armor for all this right now. Journal 1 has not been to bad. I have been enjoying this one. Journal 2 and 3 is my battle field. It would not be so bad if my bloody tent was not full of holes so everything is on 24/0. I started to us duck tape but, decided I would have to own the factory.

I am going to be forced to open my new bag of CO2 for this grow. How long can the humidity stay high on a bloom. I know when they start to show signs of budding to drop the humidity to 30% Do I keep the Co2 in the tent or remove it? Everyone seems to have a different opinion with this. I did some research and had mixed results. No, solid data to support leaving it in after 2 or 3 weeks once more just opinions.
I hope that all is going well
:circle-of-love:

Hi Lady V,

I dropped my humidity down as soon as I flipped. I don't think it will be all that big of a deal for right now. As for the CO2, someone with more experience is going to have to answer that one. I don't have a clue.

Keep on Growing! :goodjob:

Hi Lady V,

I dropped my humidity down as soon as I flipped. I don't think it will be all that big of a deal for right now. As for the CO2, someone with more experience is going to have to answer that one. I don't have a clue.

Keep on Growing! :goodjob:

That is what I was thinking too. I will let it go until I start to see pistils then I plan on dropping the humidity to 30%

Keep Happy, healthy and growing:)

Photos of the Bubba White Shark First day of 12/12

t125.jpg

Top is Left side Lower is Right side

t217.jpg

I have 1 fans up on top and 1 at the bottom
I still have some trimming to get done or as you all say a hair cut :)

Some more

prep_12_12_defolage_61.jpg

Lots of work to do under here

prep12_12_defolage1.jpg

Had to remove a lot of unwanted stuff

prep_12_12_defolage_5.jpg

And more stuff

prep_12_12_defolage_41.jpg

Getting there Man..... a lot of work

prep_12_12_defolage_31.jpg

And still not done yet

Do you intend to completely fill the screen? How long will that take?

Do you intend to completely fill the screen? How long will that take?

They are in 12/12 now. I can't seem to get any consistent shots of it to put together. The lower photos are older. When i put them up I mixed things up. I wanted to do the whole screen but my son was being a bit impatient.

Good morning Lady V.,

Pics looking good. I'm sure you said it but how long was your veg?

Renegade
Some of theses are from back in September...lol....remember I made mud-pies out of my garden :oops:

part of these plants are from this photo
vegroom5.jpg

These were unlocked ruffly two weeks before I started my journal 2/14/20014. So in a good veg and growing from about 2/1/20014

prep_12_12_defolage_61.jpg

HUGE difference and I could not have done it with out the community of 420 :Namaste:

well, I spent most of the day under my screen looking up and decided to post what I saw. I decided if I am having a bad day that is ware I am going to hide. It was like looking at a forest of trees with the sunlight just showing through. I found it to be relaxing better than therapy.

Here they are

underthescreen1.jpg

Clipping the dumb dumb branches off and​

underthescreen2.jpg

getting the under stuff cleaned up​

underthescreen3.jpg

:dreamy:

underthescreen4.jpg

Thought that it was a cool shot beside all the work that is not done yet :)
underthescreen5.jpg

This one was a mess​

underthescreen6.jpg

The looks of things I will be going back tomorrow to finish the under side :phew: that is a lot of work :)

:thanks::420:

Looks pretty good. Just make sure you tuck fan leaves back under the wire and try to get all the areas where the colas will be over the wire. Good job

I know that this is a dumb ass thing to ask but I do not understand the budding part. Do they build on the top or build down?

They bud from stem and build on each other. Each bud is composed of hundreds or thousands of flowers.

from the bottom up? Or do you mean from the top up? My first grow never really made it that far after 99 days I chopped. Everything was tiny airy pop corn buds even the tops. I really had messed it up big time. And it was PH and mud :)
oldgrowbud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom