Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

Ok so here are the ladies . Some a little yellow but have been transplanted into some straight up vermicompost. They might struggle for a few days but should thrive thereafter.
IMG_20190827_153521.jpg
IMG_20190827_153300.jpg
IMG_20190827_153111.jpg
IMG_20190827_153056.jpg

The female Transkei in the barrel has fasciation as well as another in a nursery bag. Will see how it turns out but they both basically topped themselves .

Then here is a cross between miss sticky (Durban Land race) with wild ladies brother( Durban Land race from another area) . There are two of that are super similar. Starting out like Sticky with these massive fat indica ish leaves then quickly grows out of it. The branching is also heavy and thick stemmed. This plant as well as the other have also sprouted and grown through winter (12/12) from seed. I'm keen to see what she does in summer in a bigger pot. She currently smells more like the wild lady but is flowering like Sticky . a super Durban haha Cheers
The seedlings are the parents of this x and today is their first day in the sun. Ag shem.
IMG_20190827_153737.jpg
IMG_20190827_153724.jpg
IMG_20190827_153711.jpg
IMG_20190827_153704.jpg
IMG_20190827_153612.jpg

Yeah Ms Stank has been trying to grow out some Durban from Cannabiogen but we haven't had much luck at all. I ordered more beans from Sensi to try their version of DP. I figure the Transkei would be a fun alternative.

does anyone no if Durban magic from seeds of Africa are the real deal?
I had a look for someone a while back and it was one of the more authentic ones. To be honest I don't know how many are the real deal or close to it. There may be some so I'll watch all them grow.

Yeah Ms Stank has been trying to grow out some Durban from Cannabiogen but we haven't had much luck at all. I ordered more beans from Sensi to try their version of DP. I figure the Transkei would be a fun alternative.
Not popping or just not healthy?

They popped.....very slowly and funky and then just die off when they are young. I have started about 15 other plants with no issues. 4 our of 7 germinated but all of them have died off. Very weird.

And by died off when they are young.....I mean within 10 days of germination.
Yeah thats pretty odd. Maybe the got zapped or just a dud batch. Hope you come right. I'll pop round to see your transkei.

Gonna be a bit before I pop em. Bummed about it cause Durban is one of my favorite strains and was really hoping for real deal landrace from the Cannabiogen. I have had great luck with everything from Sensi so I don't mind giving their stuff a go. Their beans should get here within 2 weeks.

Gonna be a bit before I pop em. Bummed about it cause Durban is one of my favorite strains and was really hoping for real deal landrace from the Cannabiogen. I have had great luck with everything from Sensi so I don't mind giving their stuff a go. Their beans should get here within 2 weeks.
By year end I'll be ready to start releasing all my Landraces. Hopefully Sensi comes with the goods. :)

Back
Top Bottom