Large mogul based CFLs?

No1Stunna

Im not too sure where i read this but, i read that the large CFLs like the 10-12 inch 125watt+ ones are best when presented to the plant sideways rather than up and down...

light49.jpg

these kind....

i just want to make sure i use it to the best of its advantage :):thanks::Namaste::thumb:

Haven't used them myself but have seen some in other grows. I would say best way to use them would be horizontally/sideways since if you put it vertically the light would be more pushed out to the outer edges of your tent. I believe a lot of people will put these in a corner or somewhere that most of the light will hit the plants. Seen one guy that had 1 in each corner and lowered right down to be beside the plants, max coverage!

Im not too sure where i read this but, i read that the large CFLs like the 10-12 inch 125watt+ ones are best when presented to the plant sideways rather than up and down...

light49.jpg

these kind....

i just want to make sure i use it to the best of its advantage :):thanks::Namaste::thumb:

All CFL's are used horizontally as they emit a lot more light from the sides :thumb:

Vertically works if you have a large opening in the center of the plant, where the bulb wont touch the leaves. Or you can surround a vertical bulb with 3 or 4 plants. I have a flowering lady who has grown right up around the CFLs and she has turned her buds towards the lights in the center!

Back
Top Bottom