Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Just so you all know that SEX PISTOLS thing was not a shot at 420, I was just letting you all know I was never growing POT again. But the light of day changed my mind and almost every is cool. At least I now have some bud and I didn't have to wash it. LOL

Almost everything is cool? Do I hear discord?

Conrade, great video lots of good information for the masses. But I think I will stick to my proven method, but thanks for the post. I don't know where I would be if not for your post on how to pick Feminized seeds. That's top 10 all time information as far as I am concerned. So Super Bitchen thanks for that. Sweetie Sue no discord ( I had to look that up ) here, It just would of been nice if it hadn't rained so hard until a week from now. At 4:00 am I thought the crop was a total loss and it wasn't so I'm not going to SHOOT my or any thing. LOL I have been doing this a long long time and I have never turned a profit and it looked like this year might be different, but apparently the UNIVERSE has other ideas. TOAST ya later

Night4wings20, I am not trying to blow you off, but if you want to know how to grow out side properly go check out Cola Monster he is the Master. Yes Rain pretty much took out planter #2. The real problem was it completely ruined my personal creation Underdawg ( UnkownXChemdaw91XSoma NYCD) that was the one in the middle. Before:
DSCF53103.JPG
and after
DSCF54102.JPG
It kinda pissed me off. Any other questions shoot um at me. Piece Brotha TOAST

Damn dude, I'm very sorry you had to go through that. :sorry: :Namaste::love:

evenin /morning toast

quite the thread ya got goin here....lmao I'm about 2nd page in, so I'm goin back to readin and catch up in this thread...

lots to learn here toast.... sorry to hear bout the rain storm, dem gutter gusher's can fuck stuff up for sure.......

back to reading..........

be well

fringe50

Teddy Edwards are you a live.
:ciao: Always here, Lem, just doin' my Mod thing around the place.

Poor Underdawg. :sorry: As an outdoor grower, now I know why farmers always complain about the weather.

Geeeez the amount of damage is incredibly bad. I feel for you right now. I'll have to jump onto Cola Monster's thread for sure but I'll stay here moseying about, sending some calming energy your way, hopefully no more heavy rains to damage your much needed medicine. Peace to you also brother.

No big deal people, I lost a few branches on my prize plant and a couple on my White Widow. They were all most ready to be harvested any way. And this is nothing compared to some of the years in the Past. One year it was 110- 117 degrees for 22 straight days and burned my entire crop. Another time there was a freak Monsoon that through golf ball size hail and took out the whole crop in July so I didn't even get any bud out of that deal. I could go on, but I don't want to complain. I am in real good spirits, and every thing is cool, and it will all work out in the end. Thanks for your concern. Luv you guy's and girls. TOAST

Bummer man, but probably Cali could use some rain in general, couldn't it? I have rain here too, it tipped over one of the pollinated Ultra Dogs, but it soaked the ground nicely, so they'll be drinking like hell especially that they're hitting mid flowering now :thumb: If they were near harvest no harm done.

Hey Lem! :ciao:

After the 12 hour thunderstorm we had here last week I also said I considered my ASD officially washed :biglaugh::rofl::rofl:

Nothing much we can do about nature, as you said; securely tie up all your girls in case you get another storm.

Commiserations for the damage, I see lots of good stuff hanging in your garage there though.

Keep on keeping on and stay calm and happy :allgood::rollit::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom