Luck33y7's Stealth Auto Sugar Mama - Soil - LED - 2x4 Tent - Affordable - 2017

Ok, so I have only done a few things. I had to add another little dehumidifier, might have just needed the one I had to add but the other one that plugs in is accumulating a decent amount of humidity...maybe not that effective being that it never filled up and I was unable to control humidity. The hanging regenerating dehumidifier works well I am so happy I do not have to find another option.

Did bring the lights up as high as I could since I am going to run out of room. The Sugar Mama Auto is budding nicely and the other plants have started showing some pretty big pistils as well. The Maui Waui is tallest and I am thinking I could have and should have fimmed all the non autos. The NL2 is coming along very nicely being fimmed :). Here is some pictures

20170722_135757.jpg
20170722_135818.jpg
20170722_135849.jpg
20170722_135840.jpg
20170722_135826.jpg

DAY 54

Humidity is under control. Plants took a little under watering for about 12 hours. Amazing how fast it effects them in such a small area. Some yellowing on the undergrowth and drooping but immediate rejuvenation after watering. Pruned a bit and also took some clones. The only clone I did not take was from the sugar mamma.

So lots of growth :) ENJOY
from above
22550.jpg

Maui Waui
61087.jpg
9551.jpg
8767.jpg
51269.jpg
41581.jpg
32049.jpg
131062.jpg
121091.jpg
111245.jpg
16904.jpg

sugar mamma
10672.jpg

I appoligize for the shitpix
Last one focused ok yeah?

Ok so the auto sugar mamma has been harvested and the quality was amazing. I would say it was a small plant with a little over an ounce of bud. The main cola weighed about 6 grams. Did not take very many pics sorry, life has been busy.

Suga Mamma main cola
sugar_mamma.jpg

Top view of all the ladies. Notice the height of the Maui Waui
top_view18.jpg

But...I will have more updated pics of the other ladies.

I have kept them on the same feeding and lighting schedule and the Nothern Lights did not stretch too far. The Maui Waui did stretch all the way up to the LED light but is not a concern. Glad I flipped them when I did. I managed to make a cloner out of a humidity dome, plastic, and a 7 site aero garden. I am ecstatic to say that all 7 clones not only survived but thrived!

Aero Garden Cloner
clones182.jpg

Maybe a little more than week? (I'm just going by hairs, tric's will tell the story better which I know you are watching) :thumb:

Yup so glad you asked, I am watching but am so confused lol, I just received a microscope so I can finally get a good look. I used a loop before and couldn't really get the hang of using it. Here are the pictures, let me know what you think?!:thanks::Namaste:

Snap_010.jpg
Snap_009.jpg
Snap_008.jpg
Snap_007.jpg
Snap_006.jpg
Snap_005.jpg
Snap_0031.jpg
Snap_0021.jpg
Snap_0011.jpg

Some of the outer trichomes on the tips of the leaves are amber, but all the inner ones are not. I would say they are still very clear??? Let me know your thoughts, also I will get a better set up. Still new to this little pen microscope I have.

Your pics are better than most of mine, lol, my hands are so unsteady makes it hard to use my usb-scope or my other one.
I'm still new to this but those look like you said, mostly cloudy, with yeah some amber on a few leaves, much like my situation at with my CCane plant. Seem about a week out like you first mentioned, since as you mention still some clear or semi-clear ones, assuming you're going for around 100% cloudy that is. I wouldn't say many are 'very clear' though except maybe in one pic.

I've been trying to judge my own by general totality around the plant and not just any one top leaf that shows amber like that one above.

:thumb:

Just pulling up a chair to learn . . . ...

Oh man welcome Cybergod! Thanks for joining in, please! ask questions and let me know what you think. No wrong thoughts lol just intriguing solutions.

Nice chunky buds Lucky. .

Thanks PW, will be harvesting tomorrow. Your grows are always awesome to check out, inspirational. Hopefully they will be dry enough so I can enter them into the contests this month :hippy::party:

Heyo everybody! So the results are in and they are promising. The end is near and I will post pictures and final yield results as soon as they are jarred. :)

Check it out!

Before (some beauty shots)

Topped Northern Light
nlt_side.jpg
nl_2_t.jpg

Au Natural Northern Light
sideview12.jpg
NL73.jpg

Hawaii Maui Waui
hwmwtop.jpg
hawai_top.jpg

hwtop_2.jpg

Seen on the left is the harvest of my other grow. The other grow was a bit devastated and so much opportunity for learning...failed :) You can check it out, it is the link in my signature.

The non topped NL might have ended up being harvested a little late, for some reason the color is darker...???

Before
the3b4harv.jpg

In all their glory
wholengs.jpg

NL 1&2 nugs
NLharvs.jpg

Hawaii Maui Waui Nugs
sizingup.jpg
ngs.jpg

So the Victory Seeds Northern Light. Predominantly Indica. Very easy plant to grow. Has a piney scent to it and also very sweet! The nugs are so fat and dense. Ouuuweeee sticky stick sticky.

As for the Nirvana Hawaii Maui Waui. Predominantly Sativa :) Just as easy to grow. Some reviews said this might be a hard one to grow but it grew the best. Wanted to grow tall! An undeniable fruity aroma. Reminds me of being in Maui, such a tropical plant. Oh yeah, these nugs were huge but felt lighter, maybe less dense...will let you know after they all cure lol.

I will post some prettier pics and end results in a few day. :Namaste::thanks::420:

OK the results are in...final numbers! They are smaller than what I wanted, but the quality is amazing. I cannot wait to get these genetics into a big tent the next go around!!!

Northern Light without a top brought in 42 Gs
Northern Light with the fim 49 Gs
Hawaii Maui Waui 45

mas_blurry_sad_face.jpg
blurry_buds.jpg

Again sorry for blurry pics. Hopefully next grow I have a better camera.

I will say that fiming/topping will be happening to these ladies next grow around. And of course I will give them the proper amount of room to grow up! Oh yeah there might be an entire jar missing from the pictures...might have samples some with some friends LMAO :volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke::tokin::blunt::smokin::party::ganjamon::Rasta::trance:whoamwhoamwhoamwhaomwhoooooooaaaaaaam

Well see you very soon on my next grow 420 magazine!!!

Best of Luck,

Luck33y7

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom