Golfer - NL Auto - Soil - LED/CFL - Grow 2

Golfer,
Good choice on the cks jack. I used to read high times seed descriptions and I always was intrigued by the secercy behind the Jack genetics and that the herb was worthy of being named after a great cannabis warrior.
Are you gonna shut this journal down and start a fresh one?

Thanks, Stage. After the two indica's, I really wanted a sativa. That was why I originally went with the Haze Extreme. While I got those 4 seeds that didn't pop replaced, I am not sure I'm ready for a true sativa in a 30" tent. Add in the hassle of trying to ensure a female and the longer flower time, I decided the autofem Jack was for me.

I will shut this journal down when in a couple of weeks. The main buds have only been curing about a week. The smaller buds dried much quicker and have been curing about a week more than the main buds (about 2 weeks). I'm guessing a week or two and I'll take some final pictures of the mostly cured bud and do a smoke report.

Hopefully by then Jack will sprout and the new journal will begin :partyboy:

Sweet!:wood:
Make sure you send me an invite. I want to be front row, 1st page. Stage:surf:

Here are a couple of pics from one of my bigger nugs that I submitted for Nug of the Month.

Grow_2_bud_shot_close.JPG

Grow_2_bud_shot.JPG

Golfer ...... You are my Hero..... I am getting more confident just reading your journal...
I am gonna have to do a journal as well. My 1st grow longer than a month since I started in Feb 2015 and my 3 Jack Herrer (fem,auto fm CKS) look like yours (not as good as yours).... I too had 200wattCFL & chg'd to 1 TaoTronics GL05 UFO and 1 TaoTronics GL14... Water I think is becoming an issue.... I think I have to water daily based on weight of the weight
of girls (I mean the Jack H.

OldMedUser.....really really good advise.....my goal since feb2015 has been (and will be) to be a Med provider for me.... The advise you gave Golfer PROVES you been at this a bit AMIGO & I wanna learn so I am heading out to 3 STRAIN ExtravaGANJA !!!!! As a 100% rated Disabled American Veteran , I will Never Stop trying to make my own... My Dad passed 2 days after my 58th birthday this past June & could not help him in time, but I can not WAIT till I can say I GREW MY OWN OZ OF Meds.... Thanks for letting me share... Pls pass along that U.S. Patent 6630507 is uncle sugar wanting a piece of the $$$$$ from
The MIRACLE of POT..... Just with VETERANS alone 6630507 could change A MILLION LIVES OVERNITE!!!! Imagine what 6630507 could mean to AMERICA ???!!! I am an individual w/16 screws & 2 plates in my spine and very slowly & painfully I am losing the use of Both my arms (Progressing nerve damage) and 6630507 has the potential to prevent it is why I speak of it so...Thank You x's 2.....:thanks: :420:

OldMedUser.....really really good advise.....my goal since feb2015 has been (and will be) to be a Med provider for me.... The advise you gave Golfer PROVES you been at this a bit AMIGO & I wanna learn so I am heading out to 3 STRAIN ExtravaGANJA !!!!! As a 100% rated Disabled American Veteran , I will Never Stop trying to make my own... My Dad passed 2 days after my 58th birthday this past June & could not help him in time, but I can not WAIT till I can say I GREW MY OWN OZ OF Meds.... Thanks for letting me share... Pls pass along that U.S. Patent 6630507 is uncle sugar wanting a piece of the $$$$$ from
The MIRACLE of POT..... Just with VETERANS alone 6630507 could change A MILLION LIVES OVERNITE!!!! Imagine what 6630507 could mean to AMERICA ???!!! I am an individual w/16 screws & 2 plates in my spine and very slowly & painfully I am losing the use of Both my arms (Progressing nerve damage) and 6630507 has the potential to prevent it is why I speak of it so...Thank You x's 2.....:thanks: :420:

I just dropped 200+ rep points on you because of your positive attitude. Points well spent!

2 years of therapy and decades of pills have not cured my depression. It's not life threatening but the black cloud hovering over me has certainly affected my life in many negative ways. There probably is no real cure for me and millions of others but pot sure iets me get temporary relief. Enough that I can function in real society when I have to but I do tend to scare the hell out of a lot of people.

I look like some old bad-ass biker dude and will stare your ass into the dirt without ever uttering a word. Not me tho. I love and share wit all sorts of people. I wear my personality like a costume sometimes and tend to intimate people I meet in real life. An angry Scotsman can be scary to mom and pop types! :)

In here we are all the same. You might be some big nasty hell on wheels but unless you push that attitude you're just another grower and that's just fine.

I never use my looks to intimidate someone but if a cop gets up in my face he/her is not going to have a good day. :)

In the 14 years I've lived here I've chased cops off my property 3 times. Last time was in June, They've never come back with a warrant so fug them with a big stick. lol

Owning your own home gives you a lot more rights than renting. Your landlord can give permission to the cops to search your hose with no warrant. No warrant here and they will be met with weapons. Crackheads are invading rural properties all around me. Not even looking for grows, Pity the fool that tries to kick down my front door. :;):

All my doors are steal-clad and have double dead bolts so by the time anyone actually gets thru one I'll be standing there with a loaded shotgun to inform them of the errors of their ways. If they are actually in my house I can blow them away and call 911 to have the cops haul their rotting corpses away.

Canadian law has very strict rules about defending a home invasion and they are very liberal for the home owner. Lots of paperwork to fill out but the chance of jail is near nil.

So invite the wife's ex over for drinks then stab him to death on the couch. As long as the wife claims he was attacking you you're good to go! HaHa!

L8r

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom