I've been doing some brainstorming looking for the best way to extract run off easier. Someone's grow here had some awesome little.end tables being used.
Yeah just want to watch the height with the tables you put in space . (Takes away space) but I think I am learning a few things as I write this . Lol

Then you could screw in like cookie sheet secure to the hole you cut. bang under pot air flow into a tray liner shop vac ?

Yeah crazy it’s so thick I can’t get to half of them with out almost killing my self lol filled up my hole room
Those are some nice shoots bro well done man. :passitleft: :420:

Yeah just want to each height with the tabels you put in . Takes away space but I think I am learning a few things as o write this . Lol

Then you could screw in like cookie sheet secure to the hope you cut bang under pot air flow into a tray liner shop vac ?
She had metal grates in the center. Id just put like a.kids pool.or something underneath to catch run off

Hey @N420 , @MrSauga , @Lowrider72 here’s an awesome opportunity for a Mars Hydro TS-3000! Good luck everyone and thank you Mars Hydro for the awesome opportunity!
#marshydroblackfridaysalesrock!

Those are some nice shoots bro well done man. :passitleft: :420:
Thanks man these new lights are I big step for mars so far doin better then my hps

I was in trim jail this morning. Flowered under the TSL 2000 & TS1000. Just under 11 ounces trimmed wet. San Fernando Valley.
received_842366096179581.jpeg
received_589004801908326.jpeg

I was in trim jail this morning. Flowered under the TSL 2000 & TS1000. Just under 11 ounces trimmed wet. San Fernando Valley.
received_842366096179581.jpeg
received_589004801908326.jpeg
Nice I’m def goin to need help wen my girls come down looks like another week trining ugh lol

Wow, talk about a fast moving thread!! Thanks for a amazing chance Sara and Mars Hydro, I am in serious need of a light upgrade! @ProfessorFlora @MrSauga @N420
#marshydroblackfridaysalesrock

Good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom