Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent, I will be Gao xing.
PA130250.JPG
PA130249.JPG
PA130087.JPG
PA130078.JPG

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent, I will be able to expand my growing area to be able to provide a bountiful resource of CBD plants to harvest and maintain for my wife. Having a designated tent for her medicine would be fantastic and allow me to maintain my growing area for my meds.

I’m active daily here on 420 and I try to contribute whatever I can back to the lovely community.

Post - #3

:420:

Regardless of who wins I want to give a huge shout out to @SmokeSara and MarsHydro for offering these fantastic contests and giveaways! :Namaste:

i was looking to actually buying one of these next month i have been growing since i was 14 lets just say its been awhile. i mostly do outdoor grows been dabbling with autos i have a set of 1k mh/ or hps lamps. these are on electronic ballasts i found it to be way to expensive to grow for myself indoors with those. i have 2 x t5 ho 8 bulb 4' x 2'( 432 watts) that i grow with to save money buds are smaller then what they could of been. a pic of one of the plants and a closer up of the bud

then heres some super shorty black berry kush auto that i made seeds with under one of the hps lights

well either way i will be buying one to try out i have some black berry kush beans i got in the mail from another 420mag sponsor i planned on doing a grow journal beginning next month.

as i was researching the Mars Hydro tsw-2000 i noticed rumors of a 3000. i know it may have been answered already in another thread but a quick reply save me the head ache....
SmokeSara mentioned a release sometime in September.

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will grow massive plants like this Gorilla Glue Auto. It yielded 640 grams.

One of the buds:

:nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy: Soon time.:nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy: I cannot wait to see :popcorn: who is the lucky person to try out Mars Hydro equipment and show off the rewards.:yummy:

If its me? I be showing off soooo freakin much people wont even know that other sponsors are here at all.

I was gonna start building new shed but said "maybe just wait might have to buy a TSW-2000 and 3x3 Tent instead". I'm hoping to have to build a shed.

Back
Top Bottom