Matticusss - White Widow - DWC - 2015 LED Grow Log

Picture Time!

As promised heres the final pic of the night for WW#1

20150703_003458.jpg

Here is WW#2

20150703_003504.jpg

Here is the Big Bang

20150703_003514.jpg

Ok Ottawa will do, im actualy going to be ordering another 4 bucket system and getting it around the end of august, Ill make sure the seeds go completely in that run, im also going to be getting a second flowering tent and complete setup to go along with the grow box and grow tent I already have.

just ordered rapid start and kool bloom and clonex

Ok so light just came on and I noticed a few brown spots on WW#1 so I added 1.5ml of calmag into the bucket, Heres the pics of WW#1

20150703_201138.jpg

20150703_201149.jpg

Here is WW#2

20150703_201201.jpg

20150703_201210.jpg

Here is the big bang, it started its wilting again today, fed it some water hopefully it should perk back up

Is it too late to FIM them? I already have them in flower cycle. I want to make sure they have enough time to bloom, so far im just bending her over as needed to let light get in. Hell if its safe to keep fimming then i will do a few more tonight or tomorrow once I get some expert opinions.

Heres some pics I took of WW#1 before the lights came on. These are before I did more LST work.

20150704_200408.jpg

20150704_200430.jpg

20150704_200518.jpg

Here are some pics of WW#2

20150704_200439.jpg

20150704_200449.jpg

20150704_200532.jpg

And lastly heres Big Bang Auto Fem, It still hasn't fully recovered from drying out.

20150704_200459.jpg

20150704_200507.jpg

Tonight I also changed each buckets water and nutrients. for WW#1 and WW#2 I used 10ml of CALMAG, 15ml of FLORAMICRO, 5ml of FLORAGRO, and 20ml of FLORABLOOM per bucket. For the Big Bang Auto Fem I used 10ml of CALMAG, 8ml of FLORAMICRO, 3ml of FLORAGRO, and 10.5ml of FLORABLOOM. I also ran RO water through all the hydroton and all over the roots to rinse them off, I used about a half gallon on each bucket, making sure to be extra careful while supporting the roots in my hand while pouring water over them.
Each bucket also received 2tsp of H2O2 into each bucket. I also raised the amount of water in Big Bang bucket to the second set of holes in the netpot to allow more water tog et to the plant and hopefully reduce it drying out as that water gets soaked up by the hydroton and the plant as it grows. total amount of water in the bucket is 2.5 gallons. I will be doing more LST work in a little while and will update with new pics, info on if I can top or fim them now would be great before I take pics again.

So I just ended up tying another branch down, I initially thought I was going to do a lot more, but I found something really interesting while working on WW#1. So I have been thinking this plant has been growing straight up like all the others, WRONG, this plant somehow grew sideways, its growing at a 35 degree angle. Yes I measured with my protractor. So essentially this plant has been growing as if it were under a scrog, just without the scrog. I noticed this because I was wondering why the plant was so bushy on one side, I was thinking it should be pretty easy to tie down since it grows symmetrically. Well this explains it. So I rearranged the leafs the best I could to give it as much light as possible. One leaf received a tear while doing this.

I lowered the light to the Big Bang by 4 inches.

Any suggestions on the seeds Otawa? Like flowering time? does it take well to topping and fimming?

If You are allready in bloom then maybe FIMing is done.

For my seeds they need to be cured for at least another month before starting or not many will germinate.
Both parents were ten weeks to bloom so I expect Similiar for the children. All my plants get heavy HST and FIM.

great so it wont be a problem then, yeah unfortunately I had to cut the veg time on these plants due to a upcoming home inspection. I was wanting to veg them for another 3 weeks but that wasn't going to happen. Curing them for a month is fine, I already have the perfect place to put them until they are finished curing. Once their done they'll get put into rotation into the cloner/growbox. they will add another strain variety into my hopeful perpetual grow other than White Widow.

Next set of plants going into the grow tent will be vegged for 6 weeks before switching to flower to enable full growth and utilization of the tent. I will also be setting up another grow tent in the next month or two.

Back
Top Bottom