Maxxis Auto Grow Journal - 2014

Let me tell you, that was the most epic video I've ever seen! :rofl:
Those two have it down. Damn!

I'd say if you are getting good results, keep rolling with it! :rollit:
I definitely know the feeling of sacrificing. It's a constant struggle my brother.

Yeah it aint a bad store they are a bit limited in certain things but its sweet that its like a 3-5 min skate there. I would be really interested in knowing if there are any other members in the same city as me would be pretty awesome to meet some people from the community. Also had a closer look at the girls just now and all are starting to bud now so I guess it will become interesting from here on out :popcorn::passitleft::popcorn:

Btw how long do autos stretch for?

Are there any hydro experts following my thread? Id be interested in going some cheapish solutions to going hydro and what i would need and roughly the initial investment thats needed to get started? I would really appreciate it. I have done a lot of searching and a big bucket with dwc wont really work in my space. So I was maybe thinking Aqua Farm if thats a good hydro option or not? and what nutes would i be using then?

I had great results and used it for several grows, first w HPS150 then a 430HPS-agro, using a ""baby bloomer" 36" x 12" x 10" deep. I's guess it can hold 4 gallons of food & 4 gallons of rock . With a little xtra effort, you can find them on-line complete or you can get it with no plumbing, no nothing, just 2 deep trays that stack, it's an ebb/flow, clean, safe and low maint. just check ph and use good liquid nutes.
I'm sharing this with you, in hopes of getting a few xtra keystrokes out of you, lol.

I used 4 INCH rockwool cubes, surrounded & on top of round lava rock (get the good rock, not the China)

i'm out :surf:

I had great results and used it for several grows, first w HPS150 then a 430HPS-agro, using a ""baby bloomer" 36" x 12" x 10" deep. I's guess it can hold 4 gallons of food & 4 gallons of rock . With a little xtra effort, you can find them on-line complete or you can get it with no plumbing, no nothing, just 2 deep trays that stack, it's an ebb/flow, clean, safe and low maint. just check ph and use good liquid nutes.
I'm sharing this with you, in hopes of getting a few xtra keystrokes out of you, lol.

I used 4 INCH rockwool cubes, surrounded & on top of round lava rock (get the good rock, not the China)I struggle with my metric conversions just "ml's" & C°

just a request if you can post both, I may be more inclined not shake my head when reading,

feel free to respond with a :rofl: "use the chart trix" no biggie Max. I like to here "no" it shows gonad :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

it's 80° here today, I had a 16 ounce soda, the cup was about 10 inches tall and I can make ice at 31° :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:

i'm out :surf:

Watching Half Baked, so will do my best to answer.

Okay i just saw that it was a reply to the aqua farm and not to the fact that I was thinking more on a waterfarm, or whatever its called. As for the nutes im going for Advanced Nutes again really like their products and the fact that their meant for hydro i cant wait to give them a go. As for where i am going to be getting them all will be a big warehouse type store where they literally have everything a hobbyist could need. Do you think an EC reader is a must? if i followed the nutes calculator on their website.

Yeah i was thinking of popping the bean(s) in rockwool and then whatever other surrounding material they have to offer. did you want me to convert everything that i posted in both systems? if so i doubt that im going to be arsed to do that im sorry. If i do temp readings i could just flip the reader and it will give me the F temp readings if youd like.

For the farm i was thinking about getting i was going to do the DIY of converting it to a DWC system aswell and i'll get the pump and airstone from a fish store around town.

Update on the cool box im going to be returning the vent-thing as its sucking too much air and the passive is doing great just on its own. So thats a good thing to know and get some buck back.

Well have a nice day out and a good day/evening/night to everyone else.

Peace

:circle-of-love::cheer::ganjamon::peacetwo:

Hope all is having a super TwoTokeday :rollit:.... as for hydro.....Hempy pots with perlite & vermiculite works great......I'm just say-in :peace:

P.S. .....and it's reusable too.......& I'm no expert, just a student :peace:

Yay People :green_heart:

Looks like the shows getting interesting now huh Spimp :goof:

Okay now i got you trichomes, Ill check out what your talking about in a sec.
BAR Whadup buddy, everything hanging good to the left?

Dantes Monkey & ChopBro :thanks: and :welcome:, The issue im having here is it seems impossible to locate perlite & vermiculite anywhere, maybe im looking in the wrong places but shit its easier to find auto clones than rock? really theres something not right here!

Jaga Hello to you too Sir hope all is well :circle-of-love::cheer:

Anyone listen to the channel on youtube "La Belle Musique" man they have some pretty wicked songs!

Ive found that 1 2L bottle and 1 1.5L bottle frozen solid dont cool very well. The ice packs do seem to do a far better job. Just a little tip for anyone thinking about doing something like this or maybe wanting some more efficiency, also they take up way less space in the freezer.

:woohoo::thanks::circle-of-love:

Let me know if youd like some more pics of the ladies today after the transplant and heavy nutrient watering. I think they are responding well, Dont even see any nute burns on tips or anything. :thumb:

Oh ive also had another thought that i want to ask some of you hydro guys :) When your pooping beans in the rockwool how long does this process take and i assume i could take the seedlings in the rockwool into the tent with the autos flowering and they would be fine in there for 1 week? or how long until they need to be in their proper hydro apparatus?

Just like it should be Maxi. Is it possible you can post some white light pics of your girls?

Back
Top Bottom